Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here (713 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / 3 Siblings Die After A Truck Rammed Into Their Mother's Shop In Ondo (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Based In Japan Reveals Why He Has Not Gone Into Crime. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here by jacobjamie(m): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2019
Hello guys ..I need to get information from those whose siblings are U.S citizens or Permanent Residents in the USA who have Filled a Petition for them to come over...what are the requirements ,Duration and what to expect for the interview ....
My Elder Bro filled a petition for me yearly this year ....the last i checked from him he was like its still under process ...do we have any testifiers' in the house? Pls share ur own stories
Re: USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here by jacobjamie(m): 12:10am On Dec 04, 2019
Also I need to know the steps to take from this point base on what to start getting eg documents ? School certificates ...police reports ? Bank statements ? Etc
Re: USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here by chokey419(m): 5:24am On Dec 04, 2019
You’re on a long thing the average wait time is 15years

3 Likes

Re: USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here by Madlov3: 6:22am On Dec 04, 2019
chokey419:
You’re on a long thing the average wait time is 15years
and pending when his application gets approved, (in 15Years Time)
he can’t apply for a non immigrant visa. Because there’s a section on the Non immigrant visa form that asks whether you have a pending immigrant visa petition.
Re: USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here by Madlov3: 6:25am On Dec 04, 2019
jacobjamie:
Also I need to know the steps to take from this point base on what to start getting eg documents ? School certificates ...police reports ? Bank statements ? Etc
Bro chill with those Documents first okay!? Till 15years time when the Embassy will invite you
Re: USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here by Ajenikoko89: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2019
jacobjamie:
Hello guys ..I need to get information from those whose siblings are U.S citizens or Permanent Residents in the USA who have Filled a Petition for them to come over...what are the requirements ,Duration and what to expect for the interview ....
My Elder Bro filled a petition for me yearly this year ....the last i checked from him he was like its still under process ...do we have any testifiers' in the house? Pls share ur own stories
This post best address that
https://www.nairaland.com/3979737/nvc-processing-stage-u-family/68#84586558
Re: USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here by davido05: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
My wife filled a petition for me last year September 2018 which was later approved
October this year 2019. It took about 13 months to get it approved . In your own case it takes time

jacobjamie:
Re: USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here by Beautyaddy: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
jacobjamie:

What was the priority date that was given to you?

Click on the below link to track it Monthly...your visa category should be F4.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-bulletin/2020/visa-bulletin-for-december-2019.html
Re: USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here by Spanishmilf(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
jacobjamie:
Forget about the petition, it take 10-14years for you to be approve
Re: USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here by Beautyaddy: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Forget about the petition, it take 10-14years for you to be approve

lol!...forget ... The petition might not take that long to be approved but the visa category to be current will be very long.

The OP should develop strong patience until his priority date is current.

Thousands of people have also waited that long with the F4 category and they eventually got it.
Re: USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here by Spanishmilf(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Beautyaddy:

lol!...forget ... The petition might not take that long to be approved but the visa category to be current will be very long.

Thousands of people have also waited that long with the F4 category and they eventually got it.
Haha haha haha
One of my friend friend don enter Chicago this year shaa, he wait for 14years.
14 good years
Re: USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here by Spanishmilf(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Beautyaddy:

But for her case to be with NVC and to be current it take years
Op think the process won't be long.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Turkey And Vietnam. Please Your Input Is Needed / Nipost/EMS Delayed My Documents / Foreign Acceptance Of Friend Request On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.