Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigeria, Intrepreneurship And The Internet - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria, Intrepreneurship And The Internet (568 Views)

Negative Effects Of The Internet. / How Do I Make My Website Visible On The Internet After Designing? / Nairaland Clones All Over The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Intrepreneurship And The Internet by Ipaean(m): 2:24am On Dec 04, 2019
The growth of any country is largely dependent on her economic planning, implementation and, the technology at her disposal. This, also involve the right to ownership of business ventures (Entrepreneur), providing enabling environment for them to run, and the necessary exposure to global business trends.

As a developing and capitalist economy, Nigeria reserved the right of her citizen’s ownership of business ventures alongside Government, and promotes programmes to encourage young entrepreneurs to helping reduce unemployment rate, over-dependency on the Government as well as contributing to the growth of her gross domestic products (GDP).

Entrepreneurship then, is the capacity and willingness of an individual or group of people to develop, organize and manage a business venture along with any of its risks in other to maximize profit. This is entirely the starting of new business characterized by innovations, risk-taking, etc. It is a good tool a nation like Nigeria should have to pluck herself out of economic recession and, to succeed in this ever-changing and increasingly competitive global market place.

Nigeria being a part of the global business environment, calls for the need of her entrepreneur’s goals to be global, too. This implies that some or all technological tools required for global business to thrive should be acquired to bring about standardization in production, publicity, reaching wide range of people, accessibility, updates, etc. The internet is one of the technological tools that can provide these services. The internet no-doubt, is not new to many Nigerians living both in the Rural and Urban areas, but its under-utilization, especially by entrepreneurs to maximize profit and ease of production processes still rattle the growth of Nigeria economy technologically.

Therefore, the need for efficient use of the internet (website and social media) by Nigerian entrepreneurs to enhance production and maximize profit, forms the base of this article.

To start with, one may ask, what is internet!
read more......[https://www.ipaean.com.ng/blog]
Re: Nigeria, Intrepreneurship And The Internet by Silasloaded(m): 4:27am On Dec 04, 2019
yes you are right, i wish i was exposed to technological gadgets when i was small i could have been doing great things with it

(1) (Reply)

Need A Bespoke Website? / OSKP Education / Stand Up For The Best Training Experience In Creative Designs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.