Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Dinomelaye releases Another Banger After His Defeat At The Kogi West Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dinomelaye releases Another Banger After His Defeat At The Kogi West Election (456 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / APC Warri Rally: Buhari Has Foreseen His Defeat - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dinomelaye releases Another Banger After His Defeat At The Kogi West Election by 9jahotblog: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2019
#DinoMelaye releases another banger after his defeat at the Kogi West Senatorial district election by his opponent, APCs #SmartAdeyemi

www.instagram.com/p/B5jre4nnx-D/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy4kZ0t7ySA

1 Share

Re: Dinomelaye releases Another Banger After His Defeat At The Kogi West Election by 9jahotblog: 6:33am On Dec 04, 2019
Funny Dino with his banger video. Well Nigeria youths are entertained. More photos.

1 Share

Re: Dinomelaye releases Another Banger After His Defeat At The Kogi West Election by Lashist(m): 6:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Be like everything was planned to happen like this. People that take naija politicians seriously dey try
Re: Dinomelaye releases Another Banger After His Defeat At The Kogi West Election by 9jahotblog: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2019
Lashist:
Be like everything was planned to happen like this. People that take naija politicians seriously dey try
yes soooooo. More videos from him during the court process in the tribunal and appeal court.
Re: Dinomelaye releases Another Banger After His Defeat At The Kogi West Election by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2019
dope! my best song of the month
Re: Dinomelaye releases Another Banger After His Defeat At The Kogi West Election by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: Dinomelaye releases Another Banger After His Defeat At The Kogi West Election by nwamabo247(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2019
maybe the entertaiment industry will favor him more.Please my name celestine nwankwo from ugwueme in awgu LGA enugu state, for almost 12yrs now I have been down with quadruplegic spinal cord no source of income yet, only my aged mother nursing me at home who is also diabetic pls I need your help in any way posible.see my signatu below for full story

(1) (Reply)

My Message To His Excellency, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / Photos: Osinbajo Attends 5th Airtel Touching Lives Initiatives In Lagos / I Am Optimistic That The Supreme Court Will Not Reverse Itself - Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.