Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

God Of Intervention Gave Her A Baby Through Prophet ODUMEJE (the Lion Himself) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of Intervention Gave Her A Baby Through Prophet ODUMEJE (the Lion Himself) (398 Views)

Chai!!! Pastor Odumeje Aka The Lion Himself Displays Another Talent (video) / Prophet Odumeje (the Lion Himself) Showing His Dancing Steps And Skills / See How The Lion Himself Unites Separated Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of Intervention Gave Her A Baby Through Prophet ODUMEJE (the Lion Himself) by propynich123: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2019
Re: God Of Intervention Gave Her A Baby Through Prophet ODUMEJE (the Lion Himself) by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2019
All this twitter prophets self. Let me shut up before there nairaland dogs come 4 me

Re: God Of Intervention Gave Her A Baby Through Prophet ODUMEJE (the Lion Himself) by ursullalinda(f): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2019
We don't ever question people's source of power.....once we here signs and wonders we appear and start shouting Alleluiah.......I weep when I see people turning Christianity to business centre and even market miracles... ...May God help us
Re: God Of Intervention Gave Her A Baby Through Prophet ODUMEJE (the Lion Himself) by DaHrNn0001: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Just imagine this one....
Re: God Of Intervention Gave Her A Baby Through Prophet ODUMEJE (the Lion Himself) by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2019
I really love this man
Re: God Of Intervention Gave Her A Baby Through Prophet ODUMEJE (the Lion Himself) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2019
ursullalinda:
We don't ever question people's source of power.....once we here signs and wonders we appear and start shouting Alleluiah.......I weep when I see people turning Christianity to business centre and even market miracles... ...May God help us
But we don't also question your source of beautification

(1) (Reply)

I No Longer Understand My Life. / Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen / Where Is TB Joshua ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.