Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death (34388 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days / BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr / The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by sapele914(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
oforjide:
bros be sincere,drop sentiment and analyze this issue like a learned man policemen forcefully invaded an Ipob lawyer for alleged adoption without evidence and on the process killed three people so what do u expect the youth to do. We have heard countless time how some politician in the north are sponsoring boko haram and some them are even seem in their compds did police ever invade their houses. on this issue, police is at fault. pardoned me for using abusive word.
If you commit a crime in Nigeria, Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, let the police not catch you, it would be too late to find out that there is no tribalism when it comes to criminality, once upon a time some clowns were shouting and cursing President Buhari that Alhaji Maina was above the law, where is Maina today?

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by sapele914(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
Yujin:

What about fulani herdsmen? Are they public enemy number 3? May you choke on your hatred.
Pikin, the day you stop eating cow meat and suya, I will take you seriously, always looking for someone else to blame?

How many people rare pigs up North?, the day you cowards decide to stop eating cow meat, fulani herdsmen will seize to exist in Western Nigeria.
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Yujin(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
sapele914:
Pikin, the day you stop eating cow meat and suya, I will take you seriously, always looking for someone else to blame?

How many people rare pigs up North?, the day you cowards decide to stop eating cow meat, fulani herdsmen will seize to exist in Western Nigeria.
Firstly, I ain't a pikin nor am I a coward.
Secondly, I'm not from Western Nigeria.
Thirdly, I didn't blame anyone in that post you quoted.
Finally, eating or avoiding cow meat is never the antidote to the fulani herdsmen problem. Frontal confrontation will end the madness. How many are they?
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by englishmart(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
itsme01:
cool

If someone kills a cultist in your commuinity abeg run

if someone kills a fulani herdsmen or a cow in your area abeg run

but if someone kills Nigerian Police or an Army Senior Officer in your commuinity abeg run and never go back

If you doubt me, ask people who killed General Akali whats up

Nothing happened to his killers

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by useurkidney3121: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
tooth4tooth:
The innocent villagers will start to pay the price of what they know nothing about. Those pigs that committed the crime must have taken to their heels.Bunch of cowards.
U are dead brain idiat that need to be recolonized
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Lugianostar(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
No country force & paramilitary that is as useless as Nigerian outfits!!!

They piss me off on their clueless practices that end up in extorting money from motorists that are trying for needs to meet...!

If they resist them in dancing to their extortion tone , consider yourself fired!!!
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Sanchez01: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

But IPOB have denied they killed anyone. Even Ifeanyi Ejiofor has said that the two people killed were innocent people the police took away and burnt in a police vehicle so as to frame IPOB for murder

Are we really going to believe that IPOB , an unarmed organisation that is not known for killing people, overwhelmed and murdered two police men then burnt the two police men in their own vehicle?

That's laughable
But you were bragging that IPOB was ready to face off with policemen and soldiers and one even bragged that Orafite is well equipped enough to take on Nigeria and level the entire federation in no time. What changed?
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Loveurneighbour: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
I'm not sure d style of dance the Python will dance this time around.
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Omoodua007: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Loooool iPod and runaway Na 5&6 bloody cowards
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by richie240: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
BaaleOko:
Another Afonja sponsored fake news, the same Oraifite wey I just enter yesterday to see my babes family and inspect my housing project abi dem get another one for Osogbo? The town is very calm, and people are going about their normal BUSINESSES, I'll post pictures later today SMH

Sinachi100:

Mr Man, u are lying...
.am from oraifite u can't say what you don't know
Ewoooo!

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
oyebanji44:
Nnia Nwodo finds it hard to condemn the behaviour of the aggrieved ipob but the police. did this have to be so? Despite the fact that two police officers were killed/ burnt by these same people (ipobians)

Imagine! He didn't for once say anything about those two cops murdered and burnt, like they weren't human beings at all. This is exactly how they kept silent until Kanu and his miscreants became uncontrollable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by maasoap(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
SLAP44:
There are over 800 checkpoints collecting money from motorists in the south east alone. You will start to wonder if there's any other work the security agents do apart from blocking the roads.

800 is even too small, 2,400 checkpoints would have been better.
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
9jabull:

Don't worry the injustice, intimidation & killing will soon reach your turn in no distance time.

Like this one below?

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by maasoap(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
gidgiddy:

But IPOB have denied they killed anyone. Even Ifeanyi Ejiofor has said that the two people killed were innocent people the police took away and burnt in a police vehicle so as to frame IPOB for murder

Are we really going to believe that IPOB , an unarmed organisation that is not known for killing people, overwhelmed and murdered two police men then burnt the two police men in their own vehicle?

That's laughable
[/s]

No be u people again? Your supports for all sorts of criminals is out of this world. Just listen to how silly and unreasonable you sounded! Pathetic
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Kingspin(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
oyebanji44:
Nnia Nwodo finds it hard to condemn the behaviour of the aggrieved ipob but the police. did this have to be so? Despite the fact that two police officers were killed/ burnt by these same people (ipobians)
Dont believe everything you read especially from government and its agencies.
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Kingspin(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
helinues:

Exact same chest beatings Ojukwu made during the civil war

The question is , do you people learn anything from your past mistakes?

A mistake is not a mistake until you repeats it over and over again..
If war start now you run and hide more than any other person

Calm down first
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by helinues: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kingspin:
If war start now you run and hide more than any other person

Calm down first

As long the war is not happening in my region, na to stay glued with my Tv and social media to see how many suya wasted just like my father watched the other time
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Kingspin(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
helinues:

As long the war is not happening in my region, na to stay glued with my Tv and social media to see how many suya wasted just like my father watched the other time
So keep mute and stop talking like a outsider
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by helinues: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kingspin:
So keep mute and stop talking like a outsider

Are you a confutionists?

Asking on behalf of a friend
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by VanGun: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by SLAP44: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
maasoap:

800 is even too small, 2,400 checkpoints would have been better.

Keep wishing bad things .
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Keep wishing bad things .

Is this not better than your brothers who are doing bad things? Killing police officers in cold blood, burnt their copse for just doing their job! That's horrible!
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by gidgiddy: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
maasoap:
[s][/s]

No be u people again? Your supports for all sorts of criminals is out of this world. Just listen to how silly and unreasonable you sounded! Pathetic

What is very pathetic is that the police told you that IPOB attacked and burnt their patrol car at the home of the Lawyer and killed two police men.

Yet you see this picture of a burnt police car in the middle of the road and you cant ask how the Lawyer lives in the middle of a major road. You cant ask how come the two people IPOB allegedly killed at the home of the Lawyer got burnt in the back of a patrol van.

Only a fool will accept whatever they are told even when the have a picture that shows otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] / US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft / Kogi Governorship: Yahaya Bello Speaks On ‘Dumping’ APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.