Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police (73201 Views)

I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Conceptman: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
End of the world SMH
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by naijazee(f): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
It is well cry cry cry cry
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by digitaltrades: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
donbachi:
Pvssy is hers...she chooses wat and wen it enters there.

Then it is cool of your 14 year old daughter loses her vaginity, right? What kind of parent will that make you?
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by wink2015(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Aladdin1:
just imagine!!.The effonterity and temerity she has to say this and to do impunity.can you just imagine?

How dare you murder English language?

effonterity and temerity !

Why not speak pidgin English instead since you are making yourself a laughing stock?

effonterity and temerity indeed!

You went further "to do impunity"

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by sleit: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Did y'all above me even read the part where the girl was sexually molested as a kid?

Obviously she's got some psychological disorder of sorts from that.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by uthlaw: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
God pls I pray for a male child as first and second child!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by kelvxyn: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Years to come
Sex will bcom notin. And would be seen as a normal activity to engage it

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by AlphaStyles(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
14 years old with 3days knacking marathon wonders shall never end

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by gurunlocker: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hope she won't come back years later and say someone raped her when she was 14 year old or she got deflowered through rape?

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by sexysage(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chai dem don reset this one destiny and career with preek...

Some people will now comman be saying women do not like sex. .

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by SenecaTheYonger: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
Yes, because the modern day COOL parents decided not to bring out the whip. Don't worry, you'll hear worse than this in the future.
danny56:
Hear what a 14year old girl said.... Busy enjoying sex in her boyfriend's house. Do you see the age of our girls nowadays cannot be trusted?
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Kharol1234: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
insyd life abi na bloggers fabricate dis kind lie grin
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by raphy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
I faint then i was revive when i see the headlines ,i faint again and was revive again..
There is nothing like kidnapping in the poor rural area in the country you can see whT is disturbing them.

Pvssy itching many girls to get fhukd.

Fhuck the person that use his sperm to make her fhuxk tge mother who cant train her well,fhuck the country.

In the name of punna.
Close legs amen.
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
Internet has turned everyone into sex fiends

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Nature8(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by dave4rella(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
angry
Reason why I always advice them to check their boyfriends place
Each time teenagers are declared missing

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by mu2sa2: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
The girl deserves a bit of accolade for speaking the truth, otherwise her partner-in-lovemaking would have landed in hot soup.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Waaawuu
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by SlendyMEE(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Oh Lord, nobody thought to get a therapist for this child after she reported the rape. What kind of parents see their daughter going haywire and do nothing? I hope Social Welfare in that state actually step in to help.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
choice17:
Girl child!! She was compel to write such Statement Years later she will look back and realize how naive she was.
How do you know?
Stop trying to bring your own thought into this.
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by SlendyMEE(f): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
sleit:
Did y'all above me even read the part where the girl was sexually molested as a kid?

Obviously she's got some psychological disorder of sorts from that.

I'm just surprised at the comments. Saddened too

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by DefSimple: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
donbachi:
Pvssy is hers...she chooses wat and wen it enters there.
She's a minor though.. Some things are just plain wrong.
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by stillmaticOG(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nawa o. Even 14 years girl don dey fvck smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Godmademan(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Ok

So we're all just going to pretend like we didn't see the part where she was raped right
Question is: Is her response to the rape normal? To the best of my knowledge rape victims tend to detest sex after their ordeal. If I'm wrong please educate me

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
danny56:
Hear what a 14year old girl said.... Busy enjoying sex in her boyfriend's house. Do you see the age of our girls nowadays cannot be trusted?
what have you seen?Secondary school girls do go to their teacher's house to have sex.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
End time is near
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by invigilator(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Typical example of Omotola's Alter Ego
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
It's okay.
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Dearlord(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
The world can turn upside down as it wishes but not will never turn along with my future family.
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Goalnaldo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
That was how my neighbour's 14 years old daughter ran away from house simply because her mum said she would beat her. She was found a day later in a boy's house.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State / Family Members Meet A Robber At Home As They Come Home From Mosque In Abuja. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.