Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police (73158 Views)

I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by chiomzy86(f): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2019
Hope that uncle has raped her has been prosecuted
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by chiomzy86(f): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2019
Hope that uncle that raped her and disflowerd her, has been prosecuted..that's where my interest lies on..
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by luluosas(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2019
Please, take her to Jesus Christ Temple Ministry, Warri, Delta State, next week Wednesday, and she will be delivered by the grace of God. Amen
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by airminem(f): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2019
Khadrenaline:
U must be dumb!
No, am not! You are grin
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Kakamorufu(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2019
she a nympho
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by godofuck231: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2019
It's nothing to do with spirits or promiscuity, this is the scar women are ashamed to cry out about after rape , once a part of the brain responsible for such pleasures are triggered it remains for a lifetime, it takes real counceling and self control to beat this trauma, times do come such women start craving hard sex or simulated rape sex , may God rehabilitate her back to normal
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by NoraPibowei(f): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2019
franxalive:

Which LGA...?
Patani

1 Like

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2019
haaryobhami:
a friend of mine told me how he bleeped a 17year old gal 7rounds nd she still wanted more.
teenagers this days are sex freak

in this part of the niger a 17 year old girl is already a proud mom of countless aborted foetus'

i weep o.
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by flames007(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2019
FatherBona:
age of consent nko
read again.they're both underaged.
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Theboss100(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2019
falcon01:
11 is the age of consent in Nigeria so shes good to go
Are u a paedophile? Ur comment says it all.
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by haaryobhami: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2019
Perfectdanny:

in this part of the niger a 17 year old girl is already a proud mom of countless aborted foetus'

i weep o.
ekiti state�
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by smithe113(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Ok

So we're all just going to pretend like we didn't see the part where she was raped right

Take it up na..... madam activist, nonsense!!!
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Beejaybarca: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2019
And some people be like no sex before marriage. Make una dey deceive una selves.. Imagine dem dey kpansh 14years old girl.
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by DaSailor: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2019
Very sad news, but why is everyone's focus on the girl and nobody seems to be talking about the under-aged boy who "camped" her for 3 days. How was he able to do that? Where are his parents? Why didn't neighbours question what 2 minors were doing co-habiting together? As a society have we failed the young ones? And if you want to comment thrash, just stop and think "what if she were younger sister, niece, cousin or daughter.
If the root causes are not addressed many more this incident will continue to occur with a fraction of them being reported.
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2019
haaryobhami:
ekiti state�
Yenagoa sir
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Iphran6: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2019
Such affront, same thing my lil cousin sister of 16 did, in her case she packed totally out of the house to love with the under age boyfriend who got her pregnant and was aborted by her elder sister, she persisted in the boy's house and right now she is heavily pregnant again. I just wonder what has become of this generation

For your speed limiter, Car tracker, Car alarm and CCTV installations, call me
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Timbuktuo: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2019

“Yes, my mother sent me on errand to an uncle and he removed my pant and engaged me in sex. I did not tell my mother immediately but later I told her what happened that I was no longer a virgin” she said.

Are we going to pretend this girl's mother didn't pìmp her own daughter out to a paedophile? What sort of errand was it?
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Cyynywhite: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2019
2019 may probably be d end of teens in this world
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Danielmegg(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2019
Dis is serious

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by falcon01: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2019
Theboss100:
Are u a paedophile? Ur comment says it all.
I ain't a paedophile. what is the age of consent In this country?
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by falcon01: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2019
blaque7:

Are u 4 real?

yes I am or am I wrong?
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by cenmysterio: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2019
My question is where did her said boy friend get a place of his own, [b]note the boy is also under age. [/b]
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Trojan00(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
danny56:
Hear what a 14year old girl said.... Busy enjoying sex in her boyfriend's house. Do you see the age of our girls nowadays cannot be trusted?
did you actually calm down to read that she was previously raped /disvirgined by an uncle. How did you manage to make her the bad person in this?
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Theboss100(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
falcon01:
I ain't a paedophile. what is the age of consent In this country?
The legal age of consent to sane citizens in Nigeria is 18 while insane and paedophilic Nigerians esp up N, Age of consent to them is 12 or when they notice she is growing breast and hip. That's why some some region in NIGERIA needs to be sold in the black market. Animals in human skin.
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
realstars:
As small as she is.
she is just being generous. even police appreciate such generosity.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Defenderalert(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Let us see the face of Ubunja daughter cheesy
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by SaintLorenzo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
If you want to be virgin again
text “close hole ” To short code
419. Girls only
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by gwama: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
JESUS. cry cry cry
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by Insectkiller: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nah spirit dey worry am

Mind what u knack dis days...
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by blaque7: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
falcon01:
yes I am or am I wrong?

That is news to me. 11 year old consent to sex?
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by franxalive(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
NoraPibowei:
Patani
Okk now i know in Delta State ...i thought its from Bayelsa State...i love them izon..my people, remember their large heart n care towards me when i served in Bayelsa State... Yenagoa, towards southern Ijaw.

I hope you are that kind, large hearted n caring too wink cheesy
Re: "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police by falcon01: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Theboss100:
The legal age of consent to sane citizens in Nigeria is 18 while insane and paedophilic Nigerians esp up N, Age of consent to them is 12 or when they notice she is growing breast and hip. That's why some some region in NIGERIA needs to be sold in the black market. Animals in human skin.
well when I check it was 11 so I dont know every country has it's own in the UK its 16, in China its 14, US its 18.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue / Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood / 2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.