Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him (1106 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye / Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death / Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by mezzyg: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2019
Now I understand what happened. I have been wondering about the Police version of events, that they went to arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor and IPOB attacked them with rifles machete and burnt their patrol van and killed two Police men

I wondered how the same patrol van ended up burnt in the middle of the road and why the so called 'police men' did not jump out of the back of the burning vehicle. How do you burn someone in the back of a patrol van?

IPOB's version makes far more sense. They invaded the home of IPOB Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, just like they invaded Nnamdi Kanu's home. They killed two unarmed people and put them in the back of the patrol van. The now doused the place with petrol and left. But the fire trailed them, probably due to leakage from whatever they used in carrying the petrol. The Patrol van caught fire and they all ran away leaving the two people they had murdered to burn in the back of the van

It is these two people they now claim are Police men murdered by IPOB

Now it all makes sense
Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by itsme01: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2019
cool

IPOB are naturally low in thinking... first dead officers have being identified as an ACP and and ASP, secondly, why havent we seing video of the corpse of the alleged killed four IPOBians yet we have seen that of the police

Again Police carrying out a lawfull arrest isnt called invassion it is called arrest

the lawyers house isnt an embassy with a no entry order it is just any other house that the police can enforce nigerian laws on

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by Afamed: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Truly seccesionists are propagandists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2019
DIARIS GOD O!
Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by zibya: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2019
Itepuru1:
[s][/s]
trash
lol see this one
pain cannot allow him to rest

I'm just warming up with tribalists
and no man born of a woman can stop me
You lie. We must frustrate you and run you out of this forum for good. Keep opening 20 monikers each day
Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by BaaleOko: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2019
I'm in Oraifite now and I finally got the full scoop from eye witness accounts on what actually went down, I'll make a post detailing everything your useless police men did in a few hours.
Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by orion7: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2019
itsme01:
cool

IPOB are naturally low in thinking... first dead officers have being identified as an ACP and and ASP, secondly, why havent we seing video of the corpse of the alleged killed four IPOBians yet we have seen that of the police

Again Police carrying out a lawfull arrest isnt called invassion it is called arrest

the lawyers house isnt an embassy with a no entry order it is just any other house that the police can enforce nigerian laws on

continue . it will go round las las
Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by itsme01: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
orion7:
continue . it will go round las las

everyone is reaping what they sow in folds..

now that you are collectively reaping what you keep sowing dont cry enjoy the karma

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by Greenback: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
But how can one not comment so not to make some people feel inferior. ��‍♂️
Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by rexwalters: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
BaaleOko:
I'm in Oraifite now and I finally got the full scoop from eye witness accounts on what actually went down, I'll make a post detailing everything your useless police men did in a few hours.
My advice go and do your reporting from the next village, because from the look of things, you may be a suspect, let the next headline not read
" Nairalander Baaleoko in custody in murder of Police officers in Oraifite".

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by diegwu02: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
itsme01:
cool

I agree undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by diegwu02: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
rexwalters:
My advice go and do your reporting from the next village , because from the look of things, you may be a suspect, let the next headline not read
" Nairalander Baaleoko in custody in murder of Police officers in Oraifite".
This is a good advice, well done bro.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by mezzyg: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Even the animal we call Dog reason better than you. Atleast they bark and alert people when they see something is going wrong.

How can you see evil and say its good and yet you call yourself human.
Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by itsme01: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
mezzyg:

Even the animal we call Dog reason better than you. Atleast they bark and alert people when they see something is going wrong.

How can you see evil and say its good and yet you call yourself human.

typical

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him by Itepuru1: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

typical
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Amazing photo of Aba yesterday / Attempts By Rivers State Govt To Malign My Name Is Sacrilegious - Oshiomhole / Mother Earns N44,000 Per Hour Cleaning Houses Naked (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.