Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

How Senator Abaribe Blindfolds And Denies His Constituents Good Governance With - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Senator Abaribe Blindfolds And Denies His Constituents Good Governance With (174 Views)

Senator Abaribe, Two Other Sureties To Pay N100m For The Disappearance Of Nnamdi / Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Empowers His Constituents With Frying Pan / Reconnect Is A Social Media Guru For The Benefit Of Good Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Senator Abaribe Blindfolds And Denies His Constituents Good Governance With by goodsolomon: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2019
How Senator Abaribe Blindfolds And Denies His Constituents Good Governance With His ”I Bailed Nnamdi Kalu Mantra”

Nigeria’s elected representatives of Igbo extraction are full of deceits. In fact, the nonchalant attitude, the wetin-concern-me posture and the political naivety of the Igbos vis-à-vis politics has done them more harm than good.
https://www.leadingreporters.com/opinion/how-senator-abaribe-blindfolds-and-denies-his-constituents-good-governance-with-his-i-bailed-nnamdi-kalu-mantra/

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Pdp Woman Leader Killing: Pdp Women Protest In Abuja / Update: Four Teenage Girls Drown In Jigawa Pond | Jomotv / Buhari Welcomes Hyundai’s Proposal To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.