Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Keke Napep Driver Raises Nearly ₦1 Million For Wife's CS After Twitter Appeal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keke Napep Driver Raises Nearly ₦1 Million For Wife's CS After Twitter Appeal (372 Views)

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider / Keke Napep Driver Wooed Me As I Enter His Keke In My School- Lady Leaked Video. / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keke Napep Driver Raises Nearly ₦1 Million For Wife's CS After Twitter Appeal by semasir: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2019
A man, Chinonso Emmanuel, who drives Keke Napep and identified as Biggy Nony on Twitter, after appealing to the goodwill of Nigerians, have raised ₦986,000 for his wife's Caesarean Section.

The Keke Napep Driver was reportedly stranded to settle the medical bills which cost ₦170,000 and the mother and baby held up in the hospital since 6th November 2019.

He however noted that they never planned on the C Section hence his cry for support from well meaning Nigerians.

Chinonso then gave his details, wife's and hospital as well as doctor's contacts then gave robust details of each transactions as they unfold in the account.

Many has come to appreciate his gesture and transparency.

See his appeal here:

https://twitter.com/LilNony1/status/1201447499241799680?s=09

Story link: https://www.onews.com.ng/2019/12/keke-napep-driver-raises-nearly-%e2%82%a61-million-for-wifes-cs-after-twitter-appeal/

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Stop Loving Someone? / Relationship Advice Needed Please! / Women And Their Unnecessary Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.