Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding (47259 Views)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by sizer07: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
stinflame:
This here is not a natural death,a trained naval official died like that inside a river.

Yea at the same time it could be that he was on cautious when the car plunged into the river as a result he was drawn. Such a handsome guy full of life with his beautiful wife. Life is a transit and the earlier we human accept that one thing one thing something must kill a man, there is no two ways about it. No one will leave for ever the earlier we know the better. How ever our endless prayers to the owner of this life baba God in heaven is for us to die at the ripefull age to get to see our children children. AMEN. RIP to the gallant soldier

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Drosonogasta(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
He died for nothing
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by ObiOkpor(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
Marrying A Soldier is like Betting
The Odds That You Will Be A Widow is High
If no be War Kill Am,
Na Ghosts of ppl He killed in War..
The dumbest post I ever seen.. Na war kill am now? Try get sense small
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by donem: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
shaggsm:
Lt. Gabby! Shocking shocked. So sad
Sub-LT. Gabby
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Ganjafama(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
THE WIFE IS BADLUCK.
Maybe she has Marine husband, who is is jealous. That is why his death is water related after the marriage.

A simple RIP wold have been better instead of the gibberish you typed.
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by SultanOfPuna: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
ObiOkpor:

The dumbest post I ever seen.. Na war kill am now? Try get sense small
Mumu, e fit be say as him dey drive
him see ghost of person him kill for war.
Go marry soldier idiat!
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by LoveFayfay(f): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
R I P. Hmm Eni omo aye lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Favour988: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
THE WIFE IS BADLUCK.
Maybe she has Marine husband, who is is jealous. That is why his death is water related after the marriage.

Haba na, pls be fair to the poor girl.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by SctDonald(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Unfortunate...!!! RIP
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by AlphaStyles(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
DonBenny77:

I swear I would discourage my kid sister from marrying one.
do u know that marrying a personnel in the military is a prestige?
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by AlphaStyles(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
SultanOfPuna:

Mumu, e fit be say as him dey drive
him see ghost of person him kill for war.
Go marry soldier idiat!
puna don block ur brain that's why u no fit think we'll again
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
THE WIFE IS BADLUCK.

U may be right...
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by SultanOfPuna: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
AlphaStyles:
puna don block my brain that's why i no fit think we'll again
Wow, your life must be miserable
U need help
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Blueelf: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
If no be War Kill Am,

I know this thread is for mourning but I just had to laugh at this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by sofiscatedmoron: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Nigerian Women that get married to force men, are the strongest people ever.
he died in a road accident not in war front oga
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Donwealth25(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
thorpido:
Rather unfortunate.
Hope the wife never take in.Too early to be a widow.
May his family be comforted.
D prayer shud be to take in so d man legacy remains indelible while she endures looking for anoda man
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by juman(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
I don't like soldiers.
But sad that he died like that few weeks after his wedding.
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Exclusive2020(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
He was my bro's friend and was undergoing training in Elele...R.I.P sir
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by LordAzubuike(f): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
stinflame:
This here is not a natural death,a trained naval official died like that inside a river.
E shock me too o.. .. just shows how poorly trained these guys are. Never expected a naval personnel to drown easily like that. Their training also involves holding their breaths for longer periods till they reach surface.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Mryacks: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Painful...RIP young broda
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by YaksonFCA(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
RIP
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Ohraybs(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
THE WIFE IS BADLUCK.

Ghenghen.. Too much of Africa Magic Epic and Yoruba
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Edoziesmart(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
THE WIFE IS BADLUCK.

Don't be ashame. Are you up to 25 years? Because your comment shows how shallow your brain is.

#smh
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by digitaltrades: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
If no be War Kill Am,

Or ghost of so-called "bloody civilians" he abused their rights
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Mrexcell(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
supremenews:
A Nigerian soldier has been confirmed dead after being involved in an accident which occurred two weeks after he walked down the aisle with his wife, Ivie.

Gabriel Osemudiamen who got married to his wife on November 16, died after his car which developed a fault plunged into a river in Warri, Delta State on Monday December 2.

Friends, family and loved ones have already taken to social media to pen down tributes to him.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/nigerian-soldier-dies-in-accident-two.html

This one is surely village people matters or the girl is highly possessed with spirit husband.
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Benbelor(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
If no be War Kill Am,
The odds is small you are meant to say. High odds are for unlikely happenings.

Shalom
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by thorpido(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
Donwealth25:

D prayer shud be to take in so d man legacy remains indelible while she endures looking for anoda man
Hmm,it's not that easy.She becomes a single mother.Getting a man to marry her in that status isn't easy
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by thorpido(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Trutherme:

lipsrsealed
May his soul rest in peace.

But why hope his wife never take in, though. You don't have to go there.
What if he was your brother and what if the wife wanted a kid to remember the man she loved?
If the wife wants a kid to remember him by,that would be good.
However,if she indeed is pregnant,then she becomes a single mother.
How many Nigerian men want single mothers?
Honestly,if she was my brother,I'll wish the best for the wife.The man is dead and the living has to get the best too.
You asked what if he was my brother,did you think what if she was your sister?
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Thegoodone13(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
THE WIFE IS BADLUCK.

my thought
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Numerouno94(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re soldiers allowed to keep beards?
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Thegoodone13(m): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
LordAzubuike:

E shock me too o.. .. just shows how poorly trained these guys are. Never expected a naval personnel to drown easily like that. Their training also involves holding their breaths for longer periods till they reach surface.
they said accident. He might have wounded
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by thorpido(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sainttops:
This person is damn wicked. U wan marry his wife ne?

Very unreasonable comment
The wife will have to move on and it is best she is in a good position to re-marry.
How many Nigerian men want single mothers?
I've seen this happen to two people.The other lady aborted the pregnancy.

The statement is unreasonable to you because you are limited in perception of the effects on the woman too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.