Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,446 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding (47245 Views)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by AlphaStyles(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
stevmatt:

So no prestige for marrying police officer, dss, custom, etc? grin cheesy
those one's na Dem Sabi na Dem know how Dem take hold their own prestige

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Legendguru: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sad
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Insectkiller: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Benin people don show am...

Maybe d show off too much on d wedding day..

Sambisa would have been better, atleast u could have taken down some bokoharam..

May ur soul rest in peace and may God give d fresh wife and people u left behind d fortitude to bear d loss...

Lesson: When God bless you (when God don answer ur call), Biko, eat and thread softly..
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by paix(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
She's become a young widow at this age. I just hope she's pregnant for him so that his people can have someone to remember him by. RIP to the dead.
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Trutherme: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
thorpido:
If the wife wants a kid to remember him by,that would be good.
However,if she indeed is pregnant,then she becomes a single mother.
How many Nigerian men want single mothers?
Honestly,if she was my brother,I'll wish the best for the wife.The man is dead and the living has to get the best too.
You asked what if he was my brother,did you think what if she was your sister?

There's nothing wrong in being a single mother or raised by one, ok.
The man is dead but he is survived by a wife and family on both side.
Lastly, If she was my sister, I'll still be supportive. Actually, there's no law that is against a young widow remarrying.

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by thorpido(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
Trutherme:

There's nothing wrong in being a single mother or raised by one, ok.
The man is dead but he is survived by a wife and family on both side.
Lastly, If she was my sister, I'll still be supportive. Actually, there's no law that is upagainst a young widow remarrying.
Nowhere in my post did I indicate that it is wrong being a single mother or that single mothers don't re-marry.
The chances are slimmer,that is the argument.
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Trutherme: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
thorpido:
Nowhere in my post did I indicate that it is wrong being a single mother or that single mothers don't re-marry.

You wrote that you 'hope his wife never take in'. Didn't you? If she took in, she would be a single mother right?
We are fated differently, there's no way we can tell whether our chances are slimmer or not, regardless of what befall us.

4 Likes

Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by ObiOkpor(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
stevmatt:

They no remember say na Navy
Which war Navy de Fight for Nigeria, they just de chop money
Hahaha, are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
ObiOkpor:

Hahaha, are you sure?

Ofucosu
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by simtosul: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
AlphaStyles:
may his soul rest in peace and OP he is not a soldier he is a Sailor or if u can't use that term use Naval Soldier

Army-Soldiers
Airforce-Airmen
Navy-Sailors

]

You are wrong bro. The Nigeria three armed forces is three namely Nigerian army, Nigerian airforce and Nigerian Navy. All of them are military men and train soldier. No discrimination among them because they are passed through this same training and orientation just like Army that people normal called soldier. Any personnel belonging to any of this organization under armed forces is known as a soldier. Many Nigerian always make that mistake that only army is soldier.
RIP Oga sir till we part no more

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Fizzyluv001: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rip
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by AlphaStyles(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
simtosul:

]

You are wrong bro. The Nigeria three armed forces is three namely Nigerian army, Nigerian airforce and Nigerian Navy. All of them are military men and train soldier. No discrimination among them because they are passed through this same training and orientation just like Army that people normal called soldier. Any personnel belonging to any of this organization under armed forces is known as a soldier. Many Nigerian always make that mistake that only army is soldier.
RIP Oga sir till we part no more
oga they are different although they are all in the military but different branches those in Army are called Soldiers while their counter parts in the Airforce are called Airmen while in the Navy they are called sailors all over the world this is how they are distinguished and called if u call sailors soldiers they will tell u that they are not soldiers but sailors because they belong to the Navy if u call Airmen soldiers they will tell u that they are not called soldiers but Airmen

The term Soldiers are used for people in the Army and not Airforce or Navy
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by ultimatekint(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Village pple!
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by chigoziri2403(m): 2:43am On Dec 05, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

he died in a road accident not in war front oga
road accident to where
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by BackToLife: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2019
stinflame:
This here is not a natural death,a trained naval official died like that inside a river.
You are wise and awake. Marine agents have no heart. Samson fvcked Delilah so uncmmongly energetically long yet she sold him for demonic promotion. Guys should be holy and learn to hear God before they choose a wife.
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by doggedfighter(f): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2019
thorpido:
Well,I've edited my first comment.
We need to let the bereaved mourn.
Good you edited . You have been running around this sad thread airing your insensitive and myopic views. You should know better
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by doggedfighter(f): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2019
thorpido:
Are you the one that made the chances slimmer?
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Kingjames(m): 7:43am On Dec 05, 2019
After sharing crocodiles tears for few second with her elated mother by her side over properties

She will go Nicodemously visit her supposedly "x" for more friendly match before missing her period for him

Not our portion in Jesus name
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by thorpido(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2019
doggedfighter:

Are you the one that made the chances slimmer?
Do you understand statistics ?
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by thorpido(m): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2019
doggedfighter:

Good you edited . You have been running around this sad thread airing your insensitive and myopic views. You should know better
Let it slide.No use getting into a dogged fight over this.
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by Deejaygold(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2019
RIP soja boy cry
Re: Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding by sofiscatedmoron: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
chigoziri2403:
road accident to where
i dont know oga,
thats his private car he can go anywhere he likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.