Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth (618 Views)

How To Remove This From My Teeth / How Can I Whiten My Teeth Nairalanders,? / Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Any natural process
Or products I need a fast action
I'm ready to buy any products for teeth whitening
Re: Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth by SpyAC(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2019
Brainiac12:
Any natural process
Or products I need a fast action
I'm ready to buy any products for teeth whitening
dm me will give u the format
Re: Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2019
SpyAC:
dm me will give u the format
Your number?
Re: Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth by DaddyMorenike: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2019
Don't let nobody scam you OP.
All you need is 30naira hypo.
Re: Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Don't let nobody scam you OP.
All you need is 30naira hypo.
Please make some sense sir
Morenike needs it
Re: Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth by LoydJ(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth by Motirayo2018(f): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
I saw an advertisements about a product,you can give it a try

Re: Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth by DaddyMorenike: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Brainiac12:

Please make some sense sir
Morenike needs it
there's no morenike, it's just a moniker. Gotten the hypo yet? If you have sense, you would have been brushing regularly and maintaining mouth hygiene. Now you're coming to social media asking for remedies to your infected gums and teeth. Oga, you no get sense, no be debate.
Re: Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
there's no morenike, it's just a moniker. Gotten the hypo yet? If you have sense, you would have been brushing regularly and maintaining mouth hygiene. Now you're coming to social media asking for remedies to your infected gums and teeth. Oga, you no get sense, no be debate.
Lemme explaingrin it's not just infected gums and teeth. Oga na Christmas dey come so I need to impress those girls dem for Villa with a pure white smile.....
Re: Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Motirayo2018:
I saw an advertisements about a product,you can give it a try
How can I get it
Re: Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth by DaddyMorenike: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Brainiac12:

Lemme explaingrin it's not just infected gums and teeth. Oga na Christmas dey come so I need to impress those girls dem for Villa with a pure white smile.....
lol. This man.
All you need Na normal white powder. But the results can't be instant sha.
Re: Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
lol. This man.
All you need Na normal white powder. But the results can't be instant sha.
Where pinsure
Re: Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth by Motirayo2018(f): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Brainiac12:

How can I get it

You can type the name on goggle or try searching on jiji

(1) (Reply)

Usefulness Of Lemon Water / Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) / Why The Silence About Lassa Fever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.