Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:08 AM

Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN (1828 Views)

Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) / British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University / Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by brownnikky16(f): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2019
A Nigerian Lady who is known as Lydia Okojie who is a graduate of UNIBEN took to social media to appreciate her parents for putting her through school with their little earnings.

The young lady shared photos of herself with her dad at his workshop and a video of herself with an excited woman believed to be her mother, signing on her shirt.

Sharing the photos and video, she wrote:

“I’m the pride of a mechanic (Dad)The Jewel of a zobo seller (mom) A role model to my siblings. My parents with their little income produced the Latest Graduate from the faculty of Education, University of Benin. Their contributions made me who I am today. What more can I say? Thank you Jesus Congratulations to my family“

See photos and video below;

https://web.facebook.com/lydia.okojie.1/videos/2502421216745898/?t=0

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/lydia-okojie-appreciates-her-mechanic.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by brownnikky16(f): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2019

Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by brownnikky16(f): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
See babe.

Lẹpa by nature

I don belle full

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by obiekunie2: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
see resemblance!

see nose!

that girl na carbon copy of her papa! cool

but this her lepacious no be here! just the way i like it! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by uchman(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
Touched my heart...
OP,
You don't just know how much mechanics make in a day...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by FeedbackNG: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
WIshing Her the best in her endeavors..
---------
Are you a student in any Nigerian tertiary institution?
Register on the FSL Students' Platform to gain access to the following:

1. Access to the Lastest Scholarships and Internships
2. Access to Competitions and Challenges For Students
3. Access to Grants and Monetary Support
4. Access to Monthly Stipends and Allowances
5. Access to Part-time Jobs for students seeking additional income.

All you need to do is register on the platform

https://www.feedbackstrategy.net/registration.php

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by Les: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Beautiful with nice dentition, I'm proud of you young one
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by Richdad50(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
shocked

Children are appreciating their parents more by the years. No one seems to be ashamed of where they are coming from anymore except a stupid child.

Richdad

5 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by forghon: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
I love this she will be good for modelling
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by Nicklaus619(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
This girl just won my heart, awww this is so sweet, who's cutting onions here cry
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by CSTR2: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
This.is too thin.
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by ednut1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
The average human likes to deceive his or herself. For many of this girls they get money once in 6 months from home. They pull through with boy friends, man friends and sugar daddies
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by Jgoldie: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
she is beautiful...she didn't over use her body while in school,if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by CapitalHYC(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nice
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by LoydJ(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
congrats to her.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by NwaAmaikpe: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
shocked

She should be ashamed of her father.

But since she is not,
He should be ashamed of himself for not being able to achieve what his daughter who is even yet to start life has achieved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by Maj196(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Drop it
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by CAPSLOCKED: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
ednut1:
The average human likes to deceive his or herself. For many of this girls they get money once in 6 months from home. They pull through with boy friends, man friends and sugar daddies

IS THIS THE POINT?
I JUST TIRE FOR YOU PEOPLE. TOO NEGATIVE MEHN...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by ednut1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

IS THIS THE POINT?
I JUST TIRE FOR YOU PEOPLE. TOO NEGATIVE MEHN...
lets always say the truth. No need for all these fake appreciation. Na wetin we see for school. There is no way her pman go dey send money as at wen due
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by grandstar(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
I hope she can land a good job.

.edu may not get her far in the labour market
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by wagazala: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
I pray you land yourself a good job girl and make Papa and mama eat the fruit of their labour.
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by GreenArrow1(m): 5:44am On Dec 05, 2019
One container of zobo is how much? Mechanics go home with good money everyday o. The dad earns more than some people walking around in well tucked in packet shirts.
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2019
Bachelor degree in education, when people with degree in engineering still dey complain. People should just leave all these showoff that can't help them on the long run. After the likes on the Internet, what else? Wish her the best.
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by OgaBuhari: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2019
bolinjkezzy:
[s] Bachelor degree in education, when people with degree in engineering still dey complain. People should just leave all these showoff that can't help them on the long run. After the likes on the Internet, what else? Wish her the best [/s] .
shut the hell up
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by OgaBuhari: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2019
grandstar:
I hope she can land a good job. [s] .edu may not get her far in the labour market [/s]
trash
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by grandstar(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2019
OgaBuhari:
trash

No need to say trash. I prefer you educate me. We learn everyday
Re: Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN by meobizy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
Never forget humble beginnings. The man tried: although he didn’t enter university, he put his daughter through it. I wish more men could follow his example. I know many idiots who are liabilities already and birthing liabilities every other year.

Edit: She’s really young. Growing old is a bitch.

(1) (Reply)

College Of Education Rewards Staff For Accepting Islam / Funnybros Lifestyle, True Life Story Of Funnybros / Any News About Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.