Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,285 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (318076 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by dharmhie(m): 9:06am On Mar 07, 2020
Good morning to all. Please I need your help on these. I got the invite for interview, first choice in Malaysia and others in China. Please I need to know if intl passport is needed in the interview stage cos I have got none and no money for that yet.
Also, I am yet to receive the mail containing the details of date and venue for the interview. Please am I the only one that has not received the mail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by dharmhie(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2020
Hi. I choose the school as my second choice but have not applied to any school directly for admission. Have you applied?
ayo55:
Hello everyone,

Who applied to Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University?

Kindly indicate

Thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2020
The requirements don't indicate that you need international passport. That is why they used NIN instead
dharmhie:
Good morning to all. Please I need your help on these. I got the invite for interview, first choice in Malaysia and others in China. Please I need to know if intl passport is needed in the interview stage cos I have got none and no money for that yet.
Also, I am yet to receive the mail containing the details of date and venue for the interview. Please am I the only one that has not received the mail?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Susky(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2020
Pls for the research aspect, is it compulsory for MSc applicants?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Susky(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2020
During the registration what I saw was benefit of the ptdf to me. Is it the same with statement of purpose?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Cousiim: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
EdoBoy90:

Use your company address or any of your relative company address or friend, then, when they send it there, you get the hard copy and upload it on your PTDF profile.

case closed

Schools like LAUTECH don’t allow this anymore, you can only send to a POST GRADUATE school
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by RealAbdulqudus(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hello house
Has anyone applied to UTP, Malaysia
Pls I need guidance from you
Thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mustyy: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
RealAbdulqudus:
Hello house
Has anyone applied to UTP, Malaysia
Pls I need guidance from me
Thanks
That's my second choice
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
ok
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Pinkieblue(f): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
Good day all, please i cant remember the schools i applied to, how can i retrieve the information?? Thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Sufisunni: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
Pinkieblue:
Good day all, please i cant remember the schools i applied to, how can i retrieve the information?? Thanks
login and click on view in your application page, then click on the menu at top left handside and click on course information
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by osinachifestus(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
dharmhie:

No please.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by askuburi2: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
muhds1:
Yeah just go with like 5 copies of SOP to be on the safe side

Really appreciate it... thank you so much sir...stay bless
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by RealAbdulqudus(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
mustyy:

That's my second choice

Alright bro
Have you applied to the school?
If yes, guide me on how to
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by dharmhie(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hello, has anyone receive the mail to confirm the date and time for the interview? Please I need a reply on this

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by sdeehussayn: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
dharmhie:
Hello, has anyone receive the mail to confirm the date and time for the interview? Please I need a reply on this
Not yet, maybe later in d night
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
Derrinclay:

May God bless you and your entire generations, never has anyone on nairaland responded kindly to me the way you did,God bless you,keep been kind to strangers and one day God will surprise you.
Amen sir.
God bless you too and your household.
Wishing you success in your interview.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
montumonami:
My worry is that i dont have any award nor publication. Did you use any?
Sir, worry less, God is in control.
I didn't have publications but I used awards.
Bro, the beauty of this PTDF scholarship is that you are only competing with people from your state of origin.
Wishing you success sir.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Pinkieblue(f): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sufisunni:
login and click on view in your application page, then click on the menu at top left handside and click on course information

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Pinkieblue(f): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Please for those that applied to the UK, do we need to apply to the schools olls now, or we wait until after the ptdf interview
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Cousiim: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
kolladey:

Sir, worry less, God is in control.
I didn't have publications but I used awards.
Bro, the beauty of this PTDF scholarship is that you are only competing with people from your state of origin.
Wishing you success sir.

The people from my state prolly have numerous awards..Im surprised they shortlisted me sef cos I’m not sure there’s hope!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EnvConsultant(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
I just got a silver medal in a 100 m race organized by the company where I work. Could that be presented as an award, or it has to be a certificate?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ayodeji4christ: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hello house
Please the UK University I chose requires that a deposit of 1000 pounds be paid when offer is made.How do I go about it or I should change University. Is it allowed??
Please I need your response.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Pogba12: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
Just recieved mail from PTDF:

We are pleased to inform you that, having met the PTDF advertised criteria and scored amongst the top candidates from your state, you are hereby invited for an interview where you will be required to make a presentation of your research proposal (PhD) or statement of purpose (MSc) to a panel of industry stakeholders and academia for consideration for the award of the PTDF Overseas Scholarship. Please note that the presentation IS NOT a power point presentation.

The details of your interview are as follows:

Date/Time: Fri, March 20, 2020 09:00AM
Venue PTDF Towers Plot 1058 Memorial Drive Opp Musa Yaradua Center Central Area Abuja

You are expected to come with the following:

Original copies of all relevant academic credentials used for the scholarship application (O Level Certificate, BSc Certificate, MSc Certificate (for PhD Applicants), Transcript, NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption/Exclusion, Evidence of Employment (if any))
A copy of Research Proposal (PhD Applicants only)
A copy of Statement of Purpose (MSc Applicants only)
Copies of Relevant Professional Membership Certificates (if any)
A copy of a Published Journal (if any)
A valid national I.D
A printout of the new Application Slip (with the QR Code)
A Copy of this Invitation Letter.

Best wishes!

PTDF Scholarship Team

6 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Sufisunni: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Date and time emails already dropping. Mine is 24th March
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SOLARPOWER1(f): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
Any previous scholar or experience person in the house.. I already have admission for my first choice school. Any need for me to add the admission letter to the documents, Is there any advantage to this? Nothing like admission letter was stated in the document to come along with
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by osinachifestus(m): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Pogba12:
Just recieved mail from PTDF:

We are pleased to inform you that, having met the PTDF advertised criteria and scored amongst the top candidates from your state, you are hereby invited for an interview where you will be required to make a presentation of your research proposal (PhD) or statement of purpose (MSc) to a panel of industry stakeholders and academia for consideration for the award of the PTDF Overseas Scholarship. Please note that the presentation IS NOT a power point presentation.

The details of your interview are as follows:

Date/Time: Fri, March 20, 2020 09:00AM
Venue PTDF Towers Plot 1058 Memorial Drive Opp Musa Yaradua Center Central Area Abuja

You are expected to come with the following:

Original copies of all relevant academic credentials used for the scholarship application (O Level Certificate, BSc Certificate, MSc Certificate (for PhD Applicants), Transcript, NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption/Exclusion, Evidence of Employment (if any))
A copy of Research Proposal (PhD Applicants only)
A copy of Statement of Purpose (MSc Applicants only)
Copies of Relevant Professional Membership Certificates (if any)
A copy of a Published Journal (if any)
A valid national I.D
A printout of the new Application Slip (with the QR Code)
A Copy of this Invitation Letter.

Best wishes!

PTDF Scholarship Team

I sensed this, NO AWARD BROUHAHA THIS YEAR. Better, it generates a lot of controversies and arguments. May God see us through.

4 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Reque(m): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
Would PTDF accept departmental transcript? I don't think I can get original transcript before my interview date which is on 17th March, 2020.

Pls, what's the best thing for me to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by nkubobasi: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Pls at about what time did your date and time email come in for the ptdf interview
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Taciturnity: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
ayo55:
Hello everyone,

Who applied to Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University?

Kindly indicate

Thanks
i did
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by nightwalker333: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2020
Wait until you get the award. PTDF will give you proof of funding to waive all fees.
ayodeji4christ:
Hello house
Please the UK University I chose requires that a deposit of 1000 pounds be paid when offer is made.How do I go about it or I should change University. Is it allowed??
Please I need your response.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Crane1: 12:09am On Mar 08, 2020
From the new email I got detailing the exact day for the interview and time, there is no place where they list coming with any award. Does this simply means it won't count this time around?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.