Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (318334 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jasswill(m): 12:16am On Mar 08, 2020
i have departmental transcripts but have process my original transcripts from the school and my interview is taking place on 17th, so what is my faith on these.....please i need advice from experts or those who undegoes this same stage before. thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by osinachifestus(m): 12:28am On Mar 08, 2020
Jasswill:
i have departmental transcripts but have process my original transcripts from the school and my interview is taking place on 17th, so what is my faith on these.....please i need advice from experts or those who undegoes this same stage before. thanks

Make due of what you have, don't let that trouble you with that and your certificate you can prove your authenticity. Just do your best to get the original but if you couldn't feel sooo free with what you have, they always understand they are human. They will only advise that you arrange it before admission all things being equal.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by LemTech: 12:44am On Mar 08, 2020
Pls anyone that applied Germany as first choice and know how to go about DAAD application should help me out. I've downloaded the guidelines but didn't see the site there to register as requested we do by PTDF. Help a brother!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Omexx: 2:16am On Mar 08, 2020
Please I was Scheduled for 9:00am but I have Exam by 10:00am... Is it possible for me to be allowed to sit for the interview around 2:00pm?

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ayo55(m): 4:19am On Mar 08, 2020
Thanks for the response. Admission given yet?

dollarsworld50:

Yes, uncle !

That's my first choice
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ayo55(m): 4:21am On Mar 08, 2020
Yes, I submitted application this week

dharmhie:
Hi. I choose the school as my second choice but have not applied to any school directly for admission. Have you applied?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SmartProf(m): 4:39am On Mar 08, 2020
Hello all, I'll pls want to know if the Dept. of Geology UNN, being the interview centre for Enugu, is in the Enugu campus of UNN or Nsukka. That is my interview venue and I'm not so familiar with the institution. Thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by naijaboylive(m): 4:49am On Mar 08, 2020
Omexx:
Please I was Scheduled for 9:00am but I have Exam by 10:00am... Is it possible for me to be allowed to sit for the interview around 2:00pm?

If your 9am exams is within the venue of the interview then you'll meet up. Truth is you can go in for the interview at anytime within the date you were scheduled...just meet whoever is coordinating it and explain or give any reason why you're coming in later than you were scheduled.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by obuksjr(m): 5:40am On Mar 08, 2020
SmartProf:
Hello all, I'll pls want to know if the Dept. of Geology UNN, being the interview centre for Enugu, is in the Enugu campus of UNN or Nsukka. That is my interview venue and I'm not so familiar with the institution. Thanks
It is in Nsukka.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Republican(m): 5:49am On Mar 08, 2020
kolladey:

Sir, good evening, I am so sorry for my late response, not intentional.
I congratulate you and others for making it to this stage, I wish u success in your interview.
As regards the interview tips, I can say nothing much, just master your SOP and be very bold.
U will be asked to submit all documents (Degree Cert, weac, awards, publications,etc) you used to apply, the panel will grade u .
I will advice u to go with everything u used to apply.
Sir, for the awards, even if it was award given to you during your secondary school days, go with it, It is left for the panel to accept it or decline. Last year, some interview panel accepted secondary school awards, while some rejected it. So, pray to fall into good interview panel.
One of the questions the panel asked me was what motivate me to apply for the course I applied for, another question asked was i should tell the interview panel how is the course I applied for is relevant to oil and gas industry.
This question will definitely come up, I can say it is yearly question because for the two interviews I attended, I was asked ( the question is after u finish your master/PhD, are u going to stay abroad to search for job, pls and pls, don't make a mistake by saying yes that u will stay abroad to get job and get experience) pls, tell them that immediately u finish your program, u are coming back to Nigeria, to come and use the foreign knowledge you will acquire to develop Nigeria oil and gas industry., or u can modify your own answer, just let them know that you are coming back to Nigeria.
Another question is that u might be asked (because I was asked) what other skill(s) I intend to acquire when studying abroad.
Sir, sorry that my response is long.
I hope this little information will be of help?

NB: pls and pls,pray for God's grace.
Because I got the scholarship last year through the grace of God, not by my power.
I pray u will also get it this year by God's grace.
Wishing you outstanding success.

Does first degree scholarship award counts as an award?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by naijaboylive(m): 6:31am On Mar 08, 2020
Republican:

It was considered last year by some panel of interviewers. I can't say for sure this year.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by osinachifestus(m): 7:01am On Mar 08, 2020
SmartProf:

IT'S IN UNN
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Anfieldboss: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2020
Republican:

I don't think awards count this year
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by idris01(m): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2020
Hello All,
Having submitted the Application, I haven't received any mails from PTDF as per the interview. What is wrong?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by adebayour01: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2020
Awards are not included this year.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Pogba12: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2020
idris01:
Hello All,
Having submitted the Application, I haven't received any mails from PTDF as per the interview. What is wrong?
try again next year. good luck

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Chrisbillakings(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2020
Pogba12:

Who are those scheduled for march 17th??
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Pogba12: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2020
Is academic transcript mandatory for the interview?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by sdeehussayn: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Pogba12:
Is academic transcript mandatory for the interview?

Same question i wanna ask, pls is transcript compulsory .
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Rosella1: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2020
Pogba12:

Isn't the invitation sent batch by batch?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2020
No batches or anything. If you haven't received email by now then try again next year
Rosella1:

Isn't the invitation sent batch by batch?

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by idris01(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2020
Pogba12:
thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mmb(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2020
What are the likely interview questions
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by montumonami(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2020
Sure, I'm sorry for the late response. It skipped my memory
mayorsulphide:
[Qquote author=montumonami post=87160817]UK school... I've been shortlisted.. PH center
Got the invite too, please can I mail you, PH centre.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Uncle123: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2020
ayodeji4christ:
Hello house
Please the UK University I chose requires that a deposit of 1000 pounds be paid when offer is made.How do I go about it or I should change University. Is it allowed??
Please I need your response.

I think uploading evidence of scholarship application in that section will suffice.
University of Glasgow gives similar condition (£1,000 deposit) for their offer but they give you the option of uploading evidence of scholarship application in place of the deposit if you plan on studying with a scholarship.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yusufu16: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
mmb:
What are the likely interview questions

I don't think there will be time for questions. You will given only 5mins to present your SOP(MSC Candidate) and total of 10mins including the verification per candidate.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Felixbrown124: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Please i need your views. From the email sent, they only stated Journal Publication. Does this imply that Published Books will not be accepted?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Okobest: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
I am from ebonyi state, I did bsc and masters in geography with specialization in environmental management. I received interview invitations, at department of geology UNN, PLS who is from ebonyi and for phd. 08067045946, let's meet on WhatsApp
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SOLARPOWER1(f): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
yusufu16:

I don't think there will be time for questions. You will given only 5mins to present your SOP(MSC Candidate) and total of 10mins including the verification per candidate.

Pls how concrete is this information . Last year, it was a one on one question and answer interview
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SOLARPOWER1(f): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
To the experience guys in the house.. If you get admission from all your three choice schools.. After getting the scholarship, Is it possible to reject your first choice admission and go for your third or second choice?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Okobest: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pls any ebonyi for phd geography or environmental science. 08067045946 I was shortlisted.!!!!!!!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by HARYOMIDE1994: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:
To the experience guys in the house.. If you get admission from all your three choice schools.. After getting the scholarship, Is it possible to reject your first choice admission and go for your third or second choice?

From what I have heard, i think you can choose any school you want

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.