Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (318426 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by MonsieurCoder: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by lordblynx(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Taurus5656:

Maybe they simply checked if you had applied with the same NIN more than once, regardless of if the application was submitted or not. Next time it may be better to delete the second application instead of leaving it unsubmitted. Who knows, they may have even shortlisted people who met their criteria but did not click the final submit button.
I didn't click submit, yet I was invited
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by aspaki(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pls mr physics, is transcript compulsory?
Jeweltz:

Wow. I like your decent reply. You're a scholar probably?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Larryhoover(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have not received the interview invite and I wanted to confirm if this is in batches or all shortlisted candidates have been contacted?

UK MSc Category though.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Burchester: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Larryhoover:
Hi Guys,

I have not received the interview invite and I wanted to confirm if this is in batches or all shortlisted candidates have been contacted?

UK MSc Category though.

Thanks in anticipation.

Move on, try again next year.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jeweltz(f): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
aspaki:

But I'm not Mr physics na and he's not even my boyfriend
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Jeweltz:

But I'm not Mr physics na and he's not even my boyfriend

Lol...He Probably knows you've been in communication with him.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Thetruth443: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
For all those starting there interviews tomorrow.. I wish you all the best. And I pray God gives you the confidence to impress the panel. And please do well to inform the thread as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jeweltz(f): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
Schrodinger1:

Lol...He Probably knows you've been in communication with him.

Lol. Don't mind him
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Thetruth443: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Thank you.. I have used my project Supervisor, and an industry professional.

EdoBoy90:

Hello, make things easy for yourself my Brother. Your Academic lecturers are better as your referees when applying for Master's degree or scholarship in abroad. You can use one or two that is your academic lecturers then the third one could be your Manager at your place of work. Start contacting your lecturers now.

A word is a enough for the wise!

You can't get in touch with them is not an excuse. please avoid this statement is an interview.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by adakoleagbenu: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
aspaki:
WOULD LOVE TO KNOW TOO
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yusufu16: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
adakoleagbenu:

WOULD LOVE TO KNOW TOO

I think its compulsory.

The once not compulsory they said (if any)
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Susky(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pls is it compulsory to title you SOP as 'Statement of Purpose'. Pls help I need to know.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by scarplanet(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Susky:
Pls is it compulsory to title you SOP as 'Statement of Purpose'. Pls help I need to know.

What kind of question is this please??

6 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mmb(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Susky:
is compulsory

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by a4olabisamuel: 5:57am On Mar 16, 2020
But what's your motive for asking this question!

What substitute do you find appropriate for what has been the standard!

Susky:

3 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Kemkem93: 6:57am On Mar 16, 2020
All the best to today's people, however endeavor to share your experience! Stay calm and confident, victory is ours God's willing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jamesrock(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2020
Good morning friends...

Pls those who will have their interviews today should endeavor to come back and give us an update on what’s gonna be like... Especially those in Ibadan... I’ll be very grateful if this can happen... thank you and I’m wishing y’all the best
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yusufu16: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2020
Can anyone give us minute-by-minute live update please with pictures
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yusufu16: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2020
I wish you all the best to those doing interview today
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by adakoleagbenu: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2020
My transcript is not ready yet. I'm really discouraged about attending this interview
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by naijaboylive(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2020
Is anyone really having the interview today?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2020
You don't need your transcript to attend! Better go and try your luck!
adakoleagbenu:
My transcript is not ready yet. I'm really discouraged about attending this interview
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by HARYOMIDE1994: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2020
naijaboylive:

Of course, you know this already. So, why are you asking again? Just wait, people that have the interview today might share their experiences before the day wraps off.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by lordblynx(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2020
naijaboylive:

We at the venue now. It's going on but quite slow here in Bauchi

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Sufisunni: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2020
lordblynx:

Okay. Best of luck man

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by naijaboylive(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2020
lordblynx:

Welldone man. Best of luck.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by naijaboylive(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2020
adakoleagbenu:

Surprisingly they might not even check it. Don't allow this transcript thing discourage you from attending the interview.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mustyy: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Please do I need referee s at this stage, if yes where ? Are we submitting CV.
I am for PhD
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by naijaboylive(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
mustyy:
Please do I need referee s at this stage, if yes where ? Are we submitting CV.
I am for PhD

You don't need referees at this stage and you ain't submitting no CV. It is not required for the interview.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mrphysics(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
I strongly advise guys here to be independent. Of course, it is good and right to ask questions but not all questions should be asked. There are questions one ought to be smart or intuitive about. I found the question above very funny to have been asked in the first place- how to title your statement of purpose.

Also, you don't need to transcript, all the interview is all about is to validate the documents you posted online. If you have your transcript, good, if you don't then go with what you have but you should at this point be in possession of your transcript (To me it should be important), however, I can't remember being asked to present my transcript.

Wishing you guys all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by uncleseries: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Talk less and comport yourself.
If you form guru.
You will cry afterwards cos na profs
What is your name: ahmed*****
Simple as that.
If you say ahmed ***** and say am from New York.
Prof: what impact will New York bring to us.

Be careful and once again TALK LESS.

It's taking highest 10mins but some people will stay more than 25 minutes. Na those talkative be that

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.