Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (318331 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yusufu16: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
uncleseries:
Talk less and comport yourself.
If you form guru.
You will cry afterwards cos na profs
What is your name: ahmed*****
Simple as that.
If you say ahmed ***** and say am from New York.
Prof: what impact will New York bring to us.

Be careful and once again TALK LESS.

It's taking highest 10mins but some people will stay more than 25 minutes. Na those talkative be that

Seems you just finished your own right. Thanks for the tip
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jamesrock(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
uncleseries:
If you form guru.
Simple as that.

It's taking highest 10mins but some people will stay more than 25 minutes. Na those talkative be that

Thanks for the Tips... More tips are welcomed....

Pls where is your center
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by naijaboylive(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Like someone rightly mentioned earlier, avoid plenty talk. Your responses should be Short, concise but not ambiguous. Do not argue with those interviewers or try to prove any point, you will further aggravate things. Wishing everyone the best of luck

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Mume: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Just to confirm, is it styled as a presentation or just an interview. Thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jamesrock(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
naijaboylive:
Like someone rightly mentioned earlier, avoid plenty talk. Your responses should be Short, concise but not ambiguous. Do not argue with those interviewers or try to prove any point, you will further aggregate things. Wishing everyone the best of luck

Thank you!
Pls where is your center!!!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by naijaboylive(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jamesrock:

Thank you!
Pls where is your center!!!

Port Harcourt
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jamesrock(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
naijaboylive:

Port Harcourt

Thanks bro!!!

Anyone from Ibadan who has done his interview today
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Horexis(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
naijaboylive:
Like someone rightly mentioned earlier, avoid plenty talk. Your responses should be Short, concise but not ambiguous. Do not argue with those interviewers or try to prove any point, you will further aggravate things. Wishing everyone the best of luck

Naijaboy live abeg drop your email make I contact you na..Or make we talk for WhatsApp
Any one you feel comfy with.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by naijaboylive(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Horexis:

Naijaboy live abeg drop your email make I contact you na..Or make we talk for WhatsApp
Any one you feel comfy with.

Drop yours. I'll write you.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Tchalz(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
More updates and tips please
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by skilla24: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
naijaboylive:

Port Harcourt
Mine will on 26 in pH. please, what and was asked?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mmb(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
make sure you calm your nerves and be confident.

That fear when you see 2-3 professors and other panelist all looking at you.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jamesrock(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
mmb:

That fear when you see 6-10 professors and other panelist all looking at you.

6 PROFESSORS- Biko, where is ur center!!!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jamesrock(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
I REALLY APPRECIATE THOSE DROPPING SOME UPDATES HERE,

BUT I AM PLEADING IF WE CAN DROP THE LOCATION WE HAD OUR INTERVIEW TOO...

THANKS ��
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yusufu16: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
mmb:

That fear when you see 6-10 professors and other panelist all looking at you.

Lol chai I thought they said 4 panelist comprising of 1 Prof and 2 or 3 PTDF HR staff

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Horexis(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
naijaboylive:

Drop yours. I'll write you.

Thanks, Horacewillie7@gmail.com
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by HARYOMIDE1994: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Waooo, I wish those that have done their interviews the best.

Please, what are the documents that we need to take along?

Did they ask of awards or professional membership certificates?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by uncleseries: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
HARYOMIDE1994:
Waooo, I wish those that have done their interviews the best.

Please, what are the documents that we need to take along?

Did they ask of awards or professional membership certificates?
Like mine. They only asked for my bsc, waec, award and publication.
They didn't ask for transcript , national id etc.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
uncleseries:
Like mine. They only asked for my bsc, waec, award and publication. They didn't ask for transcript , national id etc.
please which Olevel subjects will they grade?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by royrit: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
enroll for our event planning training get certified
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Edicoco(f): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Pleaseany PhD applicant done interview yet? Tips will be appreciated.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Anfieldboss: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Edicoco:
Pleaseany PhD applicant done interview yet? Tips will be appreciated.

It seems this week is for MSc, and next week for PhD. I could be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by FrostyButter: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
uncleseries:
If you form guru.
Simple as that.

When asked to introduce yourself, is it advicable to just cover your name, educational and program interest, or what point does on stop?

I've been having issues with the best approach to this, not to go and sound like oversabi.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Guys! Success in your interviews.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anfieldboss:

It seems this week is for MSc, and next week for PhD. I could be wrong though.
You are not wrong sir.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/ptdf-shortlists-6000-for-overseas-scholarship/amp/
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Sufisunni: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
kolladey:

You are not wrong sir.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/ptdf-shortlists-6000-for-overseas-scholarship/amp/
Good to hear that coronavirus won't affect the programme

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SuomyNona: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Qualitygod01(f): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
SuomyNona:

My estimate of about 100 - 120 interviewees per state for the MSc award is plausible.

May the odds be on our side.
Have u done d interview?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jasswill:
i have departmental transcripts but have process my original transcripts from the school and my interview is taking place on 17th, so what is my faith on these.....please i need advice from experts or those who undegoes this same stage before. thanks
Since yours is happening tomorrow pls can you give us some tips after you are done,thank you
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SuomyNona: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Qualitygod01(f): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
SuomyNona:

Yes, I have.

D location pls n how was it? Which documents were required?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SuomyNona: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.