Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (318343 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SOLARPOWER1(f): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jamesrock:
That today interview for UI get as e be ooo

No professional body
No Publication

And dem no even allow me talk pass 2 lines for my statement of purpose!!!

But God knows best sha, I have tried!!!

They rejected your professional body and publications
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Each membership is 2.5marks
How many marks for publications this time?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by naijaboylive(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
I feel they are very serious about the professional certification and publication thing. The interviewer at the PH center repeatedly asked if I've paid my dues till date.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
RealAbdulqudus:
I had my interview yesterday Ibadan Center.
The interview was as simple as ABC.
The 2 man panel will just ask you to present your documents n ask you the relevance of your proposed course of study to oil n gas.
That's all.
Wish everyone the best of luck.
chop knuckles bro,i wish you the best. i hope mine goes smoothly as well bacause IAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM TIIIIIIIRRRRRRREEEEDDDD
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by flyjustice(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
I think PTDF PhD interview will be suspended tomorrow. Emails should start rolling tomorrow henceforth because many people are stranded abroad.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by etinosa111: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
flyjustice:
I think PTDF PhD interview will be suspended tomorrow. Emails should start rolling tomorrow henceforth because many people are stranded abroad.

Where did u get d information from.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by etinosa111: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
naijaboylive:
I feel they are very serious about the professional certification and publication thing. The interviewer at the PH center repeatedly asked if I've paid my dues till date.

What about if u get your professional membership as a new member. Hope they wont argue is too new
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by naijaboylive(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
etinosa111:

What about if u get your professional membership as a new member. Hope they wont argue is too new

Infact they'll ask when u registered. Once you've answered that question that'll determine whether the "are you up to date" question will follow.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by hupo: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
flyjustice:
how authentic is this information? I have moved to the location for the interview
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by naijaboylive(m): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Another important point to note for those yet to do theirs. Be conversant with your first degree project and course. I believe that'll score some points too.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by flyjustice(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
hupo:
how authentic is this information? I have moved to the location for the interview

Let's wait for the confirmation email first a
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Anfieldboss: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
etinosa111:

I don't think that would matter, provided it's a recognized professional body
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yusufu16: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
From an insider in PTDF. He said the Interview carry 50 points

So I think Qualification (O Level and degree certificate) will carry 50 points or what do you thinks guys

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by adakoleagbenu: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
DhammiBB:
Please was anyone's SOP returned to him/her?
Please I need someone who has done that interview to reply. My sop was not returned to me... Please.

just saw your message and had to go through my bag , I couldn't find my sop. I think they either took it OR forgot to give me
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Chrisbillakings(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Download Deloitte Past Questions and Answers from the link in my signature directly under this post.

And also check links to join WhatsApp and Telegram groups through the link

Goodluck all.

Link to download directly below this post
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DhammiBB: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
adakoleagbenu:

just saw your message and had to go through my bag , I couldn't find my sop. I think they either took it OR forgot to give me

Same here. Mine doesn't even have my Name on it....
Thats why I wanted to know if they want to use it to grade us...
Thanks tho
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by FatimaMK: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
Awards and membership certificate count too
yusufu16:
From an insider in PTDF. He said the Interview carry 50 points

So I think Qualification (O Level and degree certificate) will carry 50 points or what do you thinks guys
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Pogba12: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
FatimaMK:
Awards and membership certificate count too
can i tender federal governemnt scholarship award I secured when in University as an awarsd?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Sufisunni: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
The PTDF PhD Interview has been suspended till further notice

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by FatimaMK: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sorry I was trying to say publications and membership certificates. Award is not considered this time
Pogba12:
can i tender federal governemnt scholarship award I secured when in University as an awarsd?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omo who is your source? this information is legit as the notifications came through shortly after
flyjustice:
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by naijaboylive(m): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2020
ExpertNLer:
Omo who is your source? this information is legit as the notifications came through shortly after

Ohh u see am too? �
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by flyjustice(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2020
ExpertNLer:

���. I'm an Msc scholar so i still have little information from the inside . As usual, Nigerians will always display their ignorance. Many of our scholars are trapped abroad by this new travel ban so there's neeed to defuse the tension by postponing the interview

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 19, 2020
flyjustice:

���. I'm an Msc scholar so i still have little information from the inside . As usual, Nigerians will always display their ignorance. Many of our scholars are trapped abroad by this new travel ban so there's neeed to defuse the tension by postponing the interview
But MSC will still hold abi?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by meemeeberry: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2020
the mail didnt mention Bauchi centre.. does it mean it will still hold?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2020
flyjustice:

Haba Msc scholar, must you insult people? abeg you are at another now.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by hupo: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Good morning All, Enugu centre wasn't mentioned in the PTDF press release. Does it mean status quo will be maintained there. Please who else is at the Enugu Centre for the interview
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by shakaz(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2020
hupo:
Good morning All, Enugu centre wasn't mentioned in the PTDF press release. Does it mean status quo will be maintained there. Please who else is at the Enugu Centre for the interview
If you did not receive the mail. Go down to your venue.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mammaafura: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2020
hupo:
Bro..I av been trying to get someone at Enugu centre but to to avail. Pls let's connect. Tnx
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by hupo: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2020
mammaafura:

Bro..I av been trying to get someone at Enugu centre but to to avail. Pls let's connect. Tnx
OK then
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Guys I just finished mine ,here is my tips
1.Dress well
2.be confident
3.there focus is your sop,ur olevel and bachelor's
They took my SOP I wonder what they will do with it.
I didn't stay pass 10minutes.

My center is abuja ptdf office.

I wish you guys best of luck

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yusufu16: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2020
Derrinclay:
Guys I just finished mine ,here is my tips
1.Dress well
2.be confident
3.there focus is your sop,ur olevel and bachelor's
They took my SOP I wonder what they will do with it.
I didn't stay pass 10minutes.

My center is abuja ptdf office.

I wish you guys best of luck

Correct. I did mine in Abuja too yesterday.

It seems O Levels is very very important this time around. They give scores to each individual subject whether A1, B2, B3, C6, etc.

Please guys dress neatly. It also carries Mark I guess.

My interviewers were so nice to me. I didnt even spend upto 4mins. We were just gisting and laughing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.