Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (318415 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Darrnielo(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ok from what I understand these interviews are only for the guys (PhD) that couldn't interview in 2020. Yes?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by gidob(m): 6:52am On Jun 05, 2021
Darrnielo:
Ok from what I understand these interviews are only for the guys (PhD) that couldn't interview in 2020. Yes?
Yes
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nekypalo: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
My interview date is Monday the 14th, I don't know if it will still hold if that day is a public holiday (June 12, Democracy day).......!!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Anfieldboss: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nekypalo:
My interview date is Monday the 14th, I don't know if it will still hold if that day is a public holiday (June 12, Democracy day).......!!

Mine is june 14 also....I don't think the public holiday will affect the interview, if it will affect the interview, we will be informed latest next Saturday June 12, 2021.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by gidob(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please, when will they conclude the Interview?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by CHAIRMAN1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Interviews for next week have been shifted forward by one day due to public holiday. Check your dashboards.
Anfieldboss:

Mine is june 14 also....I don't think the public holiday will affect the interview, if it will affect the interview, we will be informed latest next Saturday June 12, 2021.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yakbauer: 6:13am On Jun 09, 2021
Please guys as a matter of urgency can anyone help with a contact I can reach to help reschedule my interview date? The contact numbers on the website are all switched off. And the no one is responding to the WhatsApp messages I have sent.
Please if anyone can help It'll be of immense help to me.
Thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by etinosa111: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2021
anyone with interview date in ibadan june 17th, i will enter on june 16 wed, please i need accomodation around anyhow. just contact me 07065860378. hotel bills we can share or anyhow just let me know. coming from benin city.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2021
@kolladey, how far with your journey to Germany? I hope you are seeing these updates and have applied for admission.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2021
emeritus007:
@kolladey, how far with your journey to Germany? I hope you are seeing these updates and have applied for admission.
Good morning Sir. I have changed to France and admission has been secured.
How are you doing sir?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
kolladey:

Good morning Sir. I have changed to France and admission has been secured.
How are you doing sir?
Very fine my brother.
Awaiting final list.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by StressFreee: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
I have a question please, must one secure admission before or after ones name is on a final shortlist??
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2021
emeritus007:

Very fine my brother.
Awaiting final list.
You will surely get the Scholarship sir.
May all your heart desires be granted.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2021
kolladey:

You will surely get the Scholarship sir.
May all your heart desires be granted.
Amen boss.
Thanks alot
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2021
StressFreee:
I have a question please, must one secure admission before or after ones name is on a final shortlist??
Not a must @bolded
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2021
kolladey:

Not a must @bolded
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Saimeritus:

Admission is a must. PTDF doesn't give admission.
I know that PTDF doesn't give admission,it is the duty of scholars to secure admission by themselves but not a must to secure admission before the final shortlist.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2021
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by StressFreee: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Saimeritus:
Most of you guys that will make the final list without admission will eventually defer the Scholarship till next year. I'm a 2019 Scholar but still in Nigeria cause of so many issues.

Sir pls, if you don't mind I would like to know about hurdles that are stopping you
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by MarvelJ: 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
mrphysics:

Drop all messages here bro, I will try my best to respond to them at my earliest convenience.

Thanks

Any link with the IMT atlantique uni?? Tried to send contact them for phd projects but no reply. Any help?

Many thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mrphysics(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2021
MarvelJ:

Any link with the IMT atlantique uni?? Tried to send contact them for phd projects but no reply. Any help?

Many thanks

When you google IMT Atlantique, the website will appear. Check the different research units of the school, write the professors. It's just the normal way bro. There's no other special way.

But you shouldn't expect a response from most professor especially if there are not taking any PhD candidate. The response rate is generally less than 1%. It's normal.

I wish you the best bro.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by subcbouy: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2021
MarvelJ:

Many thanks
In addition to what has been said, always check the professor area of specialization and ensure your research topic correspond to this area if possible recent research topic area of professor specialization.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by MarvelJ: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
mrphysics:

When you google IMT Atlantique, the website will appear. Check the different research units of the school, write the professors. It's just the normal way bro. There's no other special way.

But you shouldn't expect a response from most professor especially if there are not taking any PhD candidate. The response rate is generally less than 1%. It's normal.
I wish you the best bro.

Many thanks bro. Been battling with it gor some time now. Even made a friend to help type in french and send them an email. But they replied with something thats a sign of non affirmative.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by MarvelJ: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
subcbouy:
In addition to what has been said, always check the professor area of specialization and ensure your research topic correspond to this area if possible recent research topic area of professor specialization.

Thanks will definately look into that. Even though i got another offer from salford. Dont know if they (ptdf) will accept it even though my choices are french universities.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mrphysics(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
MarvelJ:

Many thanks bro. Been battling with it gor some time now. Even made a friend to help type in french and send them an email. But they replied with something thats a sign of non affirmative.
It's normal bro.

Keep sending, don't get tired. Try other countries too.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by MarvelJ: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Are there any questions on ptdf for phd scholarship interview or its strictly proposal presentation?

A help will be really appreciated
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by MarvelJ: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
mrphysics:

It's normal bro.

Keep sending, don't get tired. Try other countries too.

Definately
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EqUaL90: 3:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by subcbouy: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2021
MarvelJ:

Thanks will definately look into that. Even though i got another offer from salford. Dont know if they (ptdf) will accept it even though my choices are french universities.
I have seen scholars studied in US & Canada with PTDF funds. But I don't know if these scholars had some internal officials that helped them.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2021
subcbouy:
I have seen scholars studied in US & Canada with PTDF funds. But I don't know if these scholars had some internal officials that helped them.
In the past, scholars were sent to the US. But not recently. The partnership now is with UK, Germany France china and malaysia.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by subcbouy: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2021
MarvelJ:
Are there any questions on ptdf for phd scholarship interview or its strictly proposal presentation?

A help will be really appreciated
Most of the questions will come from your master's thesis and your phd proposal topic. You should have solid knowledge of the topic of both master and proposal. You will be asked to make short presentation of your PhD proposal and question will be asked from what you say.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by subcbouy: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2021
emeritus007:

In the past, scholars were sent to the US. But not recently. The partnership now is with UK, Germany France china and malaysia.
okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.