Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,440 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

Morality - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morality (1081 Views)

What Is The Morality Of Hell? / Are Morality And Ethics Holding Back Science? / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morality by missjo(f): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
LordReed:

No
Right, thought so.
Re: Morality by LordReed(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
missjo:

Right, thought so.

And what has it got to do with anything we are discussing?

3 Likes

Re: Morality by nlPoster: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
budaatum:

Yet, someone bothered to ask if op had accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour as if they have the right to define anything for anyone

I simply asked a question, I didnt force the op to do or answer anything?

How does "the right to define anything for anyone" enter that?

Beware of micro managing. Please answer the person you quoted without referring to me.

There's a thread saying women who wear trousers wont make heaven, I didnt see you on that one?
Re: Morality by budaatum: 1:53am On Dec 06, 2019
nlPoster:

There's a thread saying women who wear trousers wont make heaven, I didnt see you on that one?
Why should I bother with peoples' opinions about what I should wear? Unlike some, other people do not define what is moral and what is not for me, nor do I treat peoples' opinions as commands. They can come rip my trousers off me if they like, or refuse to let me in heaven if they can.

1 Like

Re: Morality by tpiar: 2:34am On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:

Unlike some, other people do not define what is moral and what is not for me, nor do I treat peoples' opinions as commands.

I still do not get why you quoted me to begin with?

Did my questions to the op look like commands to you?

I simply asked if she has accepted Jesus Christ's offer of salvation, I did not pester her over it, and I just checked the thread occasionally to follow the topic. What exactly is your grouse?

As per non Christians who are congregating here recently for unknown reasons, yes, they should also consider allowing Christ to minisiter to them, so they dont just arrive in the section transferring the drama from the other sections they're coming from. In other words, get God with all your getting.
Re: Morality by budaatum: 2:37am On Dec 06, 2019
tpiar:

I still do not get why you quoted me to begin with?

Did my questions to the op look like commands to you?
One may quote you without actually be talking to you since you wouldn't be the only one reading one's response.

Don't recall quoting you though

1 Like

Re: Morality by tpiar: 2:39am On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:

One may quote you without actually be talking to you since you wouldn't be the only one reading one's response.

My quote you mentioned was for the op, are you the op?
Re: Morality by budaatum: 2:52am On Dec 06, 2019
tpiar:

My quote you mentioned was for the op, are you the op?
Perhaps you need be aware that this is a public forum where your comments are actually for anyone who reads and wishes to quote you. Though I still can't see where I quoted you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morality by budaatum: 3:27am On Dec 06, 2019
tpiar:

As per non Christians who are congregating here recently for unknown reasons, yes, they should also consider allowing Christ to minisiter to them, so they dont just arrive in the section transferring the drama from the other sections they're coming from. In other words, get God with all your getting.
I think the "non Christians who are congregating here" are actually here to challenge you and have emphatically stated that they want nothing to do with your Christ. Many of them actually are asking you too to abandon Christ and become "non Christian" like them.

But note that this is not your yard where you get to decide who comments here unless I missed the memo stating you bought Nairaland from Seun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure / The Easter Deception / Why Are Repentant Criminals in Nigeria not Prosecuted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.