Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,758 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Startup Funds Link - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Startup Funds Link (1601 Views)

Over 2,000 Nigerians Receive Startup Funds From Consummate Traders - Ishaku / Startup Funds For Nigerian Entrepreneurs / Lagos Absolute Free Skill Acquisition Training Plus How To Get Startup Funds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Startup Funds Link by Seniorwriter(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
This is a clarion to all idealist and persons in search of startup funds...I often tell people that Talk is cheap and smartwork pays better. Get the right source and equip yourself with requirements to secure startup funds from our Able Venture Capitalist
For details Email us via writercharlse@gmail.com with STARTUP as email subject or just drop your WhatsApp digits for you to be enlisted on our database and included in the StartupFunds group.

Take a necessary risk to achieve your desired dream venture or business.

We believe in pragmatism.
Please keep sending the emails or just drop your WhatsApp digits for enlistment.

Regards
Re: Startup Funds Link by Seniorwriter(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2019
This is for the sole purpose of getting funds for budding/new entrepreneurs and also groom those that are yet to know how to effectively pitch for Funds or Grants.

We have great investors that have invested in some of our candidates and also still have the funds for more profitable ideas.

However you will only be able to get funded if your idea proposal & presentation is convincingly done.

So kindly prepare yourselves for today's interactive session @ 7pm today where we will scrutinize for way forward as to StartUP Funding for your business idea/aspiration.

Keep the emails coming or drop your WhatsApp for inclusions.
Talk is Cheap SmartWork pays better.

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Startup Funds Link by Seniorwriter(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2019
Join our Startup Funds group and get equipped on fund outsourcing and if you can defend and justify your idea you will get funded to start your business.

For participation or enlistment email writercharlse@gmail.com or drop your WhatsApp to be added to the group.

Regards.
Re: Startup Funds Link by Sarcasm01: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2019
Add me please 08135649867
Re: Startup Funds Link by Seniorwriter(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Tonight we'll be screening activities for those that have submitted their funds request proposal and defence to justify the amount proposed in our WhatsApp StartUP Unlimited group.
If you are interested in getting funds for your business idea then join us today.....email or drop your WhatsApp to be added.

Talk is Cheap Smartwork pays better.

Regards
Re: Startup Funds Link by archsaints8429(m): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2019
Pls add me to the whatsapp group 07032750377
Re: Startup Funds Link by Seniorwriter(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2019
Good Morning all
Tonight we'll be screening activities for those that have submitted their funds request proposal and defence to justify the amount proposed in our WhatsApp StartUP Unlimited group.
If you are interested in getting funds for your business idea then join us today.....email or drop your WhatsApp to be added.

Talk is Cheap Smartwork pays better.

Regards
Re: Startup Funds Link by Fridayechi: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Startup Funds Link by Seniorwriter(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2019
This is a clarion to all idealist and persons in search of startup funds...I often tell people that Talk is cheap and smartwork pays better. Get the right source and equip yourself with requirements to secure startup funds from our Able Venture Capitalist
For details Email us via writercharlse@gmail.com with STARTUP as email subject or just drop your WhatsApp digits for you to be enlisted on our database and included in the StartupFunds group.

Please keep sending the emails or just drop your WhatsApp digits for enlistment.

Regards
Re: Startup Funds Link by tunzy9229: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: Startup Funds Link by ejitest1(m): 7:07am On Feb 13, 2021

Pls add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Startup Funds Link by dante12412(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
07035453040 add me pls
Re: Startup Funds Link by perrybrain(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Am interested.... 09011940788
Re: Startup Funds Link by purpletrips: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Startup Funds Link by spiritualmubi: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Startup Funds Link by Seniorwriter(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
spiritualmubi:

Just reach out to me via the facebook ID on my profile.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity
@Seniorwriter
Re: Startup Funds Link by Metu2016: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2021
Add me to the WhatsApp group. 07062635175
Re: Startup Funds Link by Seniorwriter(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2021
Metu2016:

Just reach out via the facebook ID on my profile....

@Seniorwriter
Re: Startup Funds Link by southsouthking(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2021
Metu2016:

Thief
Do business with this man at your own Risk

Re: Startup Funds Link by Seniorwriter(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2021
southsouthking:

Thief
Do business with this man at your own Risk

Try report the issue to the appropriate disciplinary institutions.
Deep Quote
Bad people will continue to get away as long as good people remain ignorant of how best to stop them.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Startup Funds Link by Mide3367: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Regards
i have been trying to reach your pa on Facebook for a transaction. Its taken forever. And funds are tied down
Re: Startup Funds Link by Mide3367: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Regards
i sent funds to her over 3 hours now.. She neither viewed nor acknowledged receipt nor send me what i paid for.. What's happening

1 Like

Re: Startup Funds Link by Mide3367: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Regards
hey..

1 Like

Re: Startup Funds Link by Iyeeshaar(f): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
The way the country is going, everyone need to have money.There is currently an ongoing opportunity

The Next Titan Nigeria is back for Season 9 with N20M Grand Prize, and N5M for Runners-up

The winner of the Season 9 of the 12-week business reality show will walk away with a Cash Prize of N20 Million Naira, and N5 Million Naira for the Runners-up

Auditions will hold in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Online for entrepreneurs (21 -40 years old)

REGISTER NOW: www.thenexttitan.com and follow social media @thenext_titan to stay updated!!!

1 Like

Re: Startup Funds Link by Mide3367: 6:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Photo App Like Instagram And Wins On The Market / Can I Open A Customer Service Consulting Business With 500k? / Pos Business Still Dey Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.