Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Don’t Have HIV, Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image – Nigerian Lady (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don’t Have HIV, Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image – Nigerian Lady (Photos) (771 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / I Have HIV I Am Finished. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Have HIV, Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image – Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Correctgist(f): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
A leaked WhatsApp chat revealing an angry lady threatening to infect Nigerian men that come her way with HIV has gone viral.

The lady identified as Esther Osinachi whose pictures have gone far and wide has cried out on Facebook that she’s not HIV positive nor have intentions to spread.

Esther said:

What i don’t understand is how some persons derive joy from painting someone’s image black for no reason admins kindly disregard all post on facebook,twitter,Instagram and on us watsap status relating to me .

I am Nwankwor Esther osinachukwu and that is not my chart biko i am not HIV positive and i don’t intend spreading it to anybody.

And to you MR POSTER remember those who live by the _______ will one day be distroyed by the ___________… Kindly share thank you.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/i-dont-have-hiv-someone-is-trying-to-tarnish-my-image-nigerian-lady-photos/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: I Don’t Have HIV, Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image – Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
u coming to deny it will make it spread more, people like us who have not heard will now hear about it and help to spread it my month says anything my eyes see or my ear hear

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have HIV, Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image – Nigerian Lady (Photos) by adzone: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
someone trying to get back at her maybe, bitter ex or friend
Tuface - frenemis
Re: I Don’t Have HIV, Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image – Nigerian Lady (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
She is a descent and hard working lady. I believe this is the handwork of some mischievous individuals.
Re: I Don’t Have HIV, Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image – Nigerian Lady (Photos) by iSlayer: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
A
Re: I Don’t Have HIV, Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image – Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Homeboiy: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
But I go still fear to knack u akpako
Re: I Don’t Have HIV, Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image – Nigerian Lady (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2019
Pretty embarrassing how gullible readers are

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church Mourns in Italy The Death Of Their Fathers To Corona Virus / S / Kano Records More Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.