Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

We Are Looking For Active Angel Investors To Get A Project Started - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are Looking For Active Angel Investors To Get A Project Started (394 Views)

Are There Angel Investors In Nigeria? / NNPC, Investors To Relocate Refinery From Turkey To Nigeria / Angel Investors Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Looking For Active Angel Investors To Get A Project Started by SilverG33k(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hi, I will just go straight to the point, this platform here is going to be a game changer, how?

We have a target, we are targeting the teens and youths, the ones that are in love with social media, the ones who are always engaged with their mobile phones.

If you're familiar with twitter, you'd realize twitter is so fun, its an entertainment hub on its own, but people don't know this, its either you're a twitter addict or you don't know how to use twitter at all.

What makes twitter fun? Influencers, the ones who can't stop tweeting, funny tweets, sexual tweets, incredible tweets, engaging tweets e.t.c

Why are they even called influencers? Some are actually well known, they have a name, people often see them as celebrities, that is why their tweets either very interesting or just averagely interesting, they always get user engagement. Now I've developed a platform based on all these psychological findings.

Its like a community of influencers, we are currently a team of four, 3 guys and a lady, developing the platform, its going to be ready in a matter of days, now we need your support, financially, we want you to be an angel investor, we will sign contracts if need be. We just want to launch as soon as possible and gain traction in just few days, maximize growth, work day and night and be profitable.

We already have the team on ground, electricity, internet, we just need some steady funds to get started, it wouldn't even take up to 200k go run it for 6 months, if you're very interested, please hit me up via 08104422662, I'm always online. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Fire Extinguishers Supplies, Servicing, Refilling And Installations. / CCTV Installations / Customized Nylon Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.