Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear (9060 Views)

All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
Today I invited a girl we have being chatting for 2years on facebook so we met today I really love this girl no be small but .
This girls once they see you are fresh they will empty you by fire by force with billing

We just met today she came with here friend I took you to my house
She said she was hungry I told her to cook she said No
I took her to buy food for she and her friend almost 1,500naira
She said she won’t to sub I bought card 1,000naira
After eating the food with her friend she said she will be going home soon
She no even use pass 1hour for my house
She then told me I will give she and her friend transport money she just started complaining she want to do hair
I was like which kind wahala be this
And I really like this girl oh
I then give she and her friend 3kfor transport
Can you believe this girl said the money is too small that she and her friend will use ( O-pay) bike home
I give her 5k
She then start asking for money for hair I told her next time she come that am cashlesss
She said ok
Na so she go oh I delete her number instant

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg
Every girl out here is always billing

12 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Cuccitini(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
she jst want to use d bills to scare you away

4 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by LOGOBELT: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:
Today I invited a girl we have being chatting for 2years on facebook so we met today I really love this girl no be small but .
This girls once they see you are fresh they will empty you by fire by force with billing

She then told me I will give she and her friend transport money she just started complaining she want to do hair
Can you believe this girl said the money is too small that she and her friend will use ( O-pay) bike home
I give her 5k
She then start asking for money for hair I told her next time she come that am cashlesss
She said ok

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg
Omo see MAGA! BRO YOU BE TYPICAL NAIJA MAGA. All in the name of love, imagine how much you spent within 1hr, and I sure say you no Kiss ooo talk less of nearing pant. Negodu!!!

Do you know, that #7,500 you misused today if you go to a Jewelries outlet, you will get a lovely wristwatch or necklace for your mum? She would have cherished it till Jesus come.

Do you know that #7,500 will prompt your mom to add to your blessing through prayer? Instead you wasted it in the name of LOVE.

Well, next time examine the girl well before falling in love. ITS NEVER THE GIRL'S FAULT.

Think with your head man... Not your Dick.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by StrikeBack(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
Useless OP, I don laugh sotey my Malta Guinness spill for my body.

17 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Blakjewelry(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Why you no tell her say local man is not doing again, you for just untoast her

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Babaalata: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Bro I want to learn how to use Google Translate too cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
cheesy is this some kind of Joke?
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Playstation1: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
I Know Say Na Lie "U Dey Lie."
But All The Same U Be Eeediot, Na People Like U Dey FOOL UNASELF Because Of Girl, See How Much U Don Spend, And "KPOMO U NEVA CHOP".

2moro U Go Open New Thread Dey Cry Like Omomo Wen U Be "Say One Girl From Fb Chop Ur Money And She Nor Give U TOTO".

ALL THIS MONEY WEN U SPEND SO FOR THAT EMPTY CUNT, U NOR GO FIT SPEND AM FOR UR PADDY DEM O, JUST TO RELAX ONE SIDE ENJOY UNA SELVES.

GIVE GIRL 5K FOR T.FARE, NA TRAVEL SHE TRAVEL COME

GIRL AND HER FRIEND CHOP FOOD N1500,AND U NOR BUY FOR URSELF CHOP..... WHO DOES THAT ?

8 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by HallaDaTruth: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
I HAVE ONE SIMPLE RULE : IF WE ARE GOING OUT ON A DATE DON'T BRING YOUR GLUTTONIC FRIENDS OR WE WILL HAVE ISSUES

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

I give her 5k
She said ok

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg
even thou you quickly soji yourself,the girl still maga you small..
She wan open ATM untop your head.. God save you!

3 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by LOGOBELT: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

I give her 5k
She said ok

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg
E even dey hungry me to give the mugu A RESOUNDING SLAP, Wey go reset and restore his brain to FACTORY SETTINGS

5 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Privatepart00: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

I give her 5k
She said ok

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg
Just quietly say to yourself “You are an idiot “, repeat same phrase three more times in a low tone . For the last time , shout “You are an idiot loudly “

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Lonelypacifist6: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Dumb Fvck, For her mind now she don use you be that ooo, Not knowing that she's the one's who's never seen wealth in her life, That's what they all tell their friends.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by mumumugu(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

I give her 5k
She said ok

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg

when you start spending?/ continue, don't complain.
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Dumb Fvck, For her mind now she don use you be that ooo, Not knowing that she's the one's who's never seen wealth in her life, That's what they all tell their friends.

God bless you my brother na lazy man go complain
My heart na stone code now
If man assist a girl with little change she go think say she scam .

I just they laugh the money I dey use flex my self with my guys for weekend is enough to book a flight to Abuja from Lagos

4 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
aro1:
even thou you quickly soji yourself,the girl still maga you small..
She wan open ATM untop your head.. God save you!
Thanks bro I Soji my self oh
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Lonelypacifist6: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

God bless you my brother na lazy man go complain
My heart na stone code now
If man assist a girl with little change she go think say she scam .
Yeah poverty mentality,very bad sometimes I pity those girls. but alas I'm not their father.

4 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
StrikeBack:
Useless OP, I don laugh sotey my Malta Guinness spill for my body.
lol
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
Please no one should blame
All this girls now na billing oh
I assisted her and she think say she scam me lol
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

I give her 5k
She said ok

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg
If na your younger sister ask you for 5h the eyes wey you go take look her before you tell her say you no get go fear her.

8 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Yeah poverty mentality,very bad sometimes I pity those girls. but alas I'm not their father.
Yes oh at last na man way go beat them day and night them go marry lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
comshots:
If na your younger sister ask you for 5h the eyes wey you go take look her before you tell her say you no get go fear her.
Na true you talk oh but . Because if my sister ask me for money I always ask her what she is using the money for before I give her

How can a man find a good woman
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
LOGOBELT:

Omo see MAGA! BRO YOU BE TYPICAL NAIJA MAGA. All in the name of love, imagine how much you spent within 1hr, and I sure say you no Kiss ooo talk less of nearing pant. Negodu!!!

Do you know, that #7,500 you misused today if you go to a Jewelries outlet, you will get a lovely wristwatch or necklace for your mum? She would have cherished it till Jesus come.

Do you know that #7,500 will prompt your mom to add to your blessing through prayer? Instead you wasted it in the name of LOVE.

Well, next time examine the girl well before falling in love. ITS NEVER THE GIRL'S FAULT.

Bro no be today I know women but if woman pretend for you na that they you go fear woman

1 Like

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Playstation1:
I Know Say Na Lie "U Dey Lie."
But All The Same U Be Eeediot, Na People Like U Dey FOOL UNASELF Because Of Girl, See How Much U Don Spend, And "KPOMO U NEVA CHOP".

2moro U Go Open New Thread Dey Cry Like Omomo Wen U Be "Say One Girl From Fb Chop Ur Money And She Nor Give U TOTO".

ALL THIS MONEY WEN U SPEND SO FOR THAT EMPTY CUNT, U NOR GO FIT SPEND AM FOR UR PADDY DEM O, JUST TO RELAX ONE SIDE ENJOY UNA SELVES.

GIVE GIRL 5K FOR T.FARE, NA TRAVEL SHE TRAVEL COME

GIRL AND HER FRIEND CHOP FOOD N1500,AND U NOR BUY FOR URSELF CHOP..... WHO DOES THAT ?
Na today I no say some guys Mumu oh if I no get money for champagne . I go buy beer mumu na waything I get I buy for my nigga
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Mekenz(m): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

I give her 5k
She said ok

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg
lols hahahah these your story crack me up seriously, I doubt if the story is true anyways, CU's I can't imaging a girl I just met, emptying her generation problems in our first meeting to me, maybe you're just a spoiled brat, that promised her haven and earth before the visitation, secondary a girl that comes with her friend on a date,is a deal breaker for me, i have never meet such girls.

1 Like

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 12:06am On Dec 05, 2019
Mekenz:
lols hahahah these your story crack me up seriously, I doubt if the story is true anyways, CU's I can't imaging a girl I just met, emptying her generation problems in our first meeting to me, maybe you're just a spoiled brat, that promised her haven and earth before the visitation, secondary a girl that comes with her friend on a date,is a deal breaker for me, i have never meet such girls.

You be big mumu my guy I pay more than 7k for Nepa bill in a month .

Am not the maker of money
But God will surely provide
You think like a broke man fool
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2019
LOGOBELT:

You are the biggest fool on earth
My mum and dad is not job less
They make good money .
Poor man mentally
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 12:12am On Dec 05, 2019
For does comment shit you are a big fool
I did not ask you to insult me but I shared my experience
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Mekenz(m): 12:26am On Dec 05, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

You be big mumu my guy I pay more than 7k for Nepa bill in a month .

Am not the maker of money
But God will surely provide
You think like a broke man fool
after using insulting words on me,you then tag God to it also. hmmmm your own case is very critical, I can now see the reason why you got attracted to your likes, because like minds frolics together. thank God for internet, your folk's can now see a platform to brag and claim whatever they want, enjoy the privilege OK. money man lols.
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 05, 2019
Lol
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Clinghton: 12:33am On Dec 05, 2019
when they get home the would like, this guy is a real MAGA. hahahahahhah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Effect Of Masturbation / Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? / If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.