Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud (24788 Views)

Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison / Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud / EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by eDeity: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2019
[s]
mu2sa2:
Mama boko haram - that's the igbo woman who married a borno state high court judge.She changed her name. Igbo and money are like 6 and half dozen.
[/s]
And so what??

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by Elfather12: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2019
Mama who?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2019
Nothing will happen to them, one of the accused has the word 'DAURA' in his name. He will walk free. cool
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by mcayomind: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2019
Powersurge:
The one that covered face like masquerade, is that the judge, the thief or the accuser?

omo judge gave 30 naira bail for 51 million naira case. waoh! just waoh!

don't you Just read TWO SURETY IN LIKE SUM which amount to #30 million each?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by hemucology(m): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2019
30m or 30 naira which one be this embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by SenecaTheYonger: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2019
Did I just see N30 bail? HAhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by Orissodiq: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2019
emeijeh:
But I didn't see where they wrote Làgbàjá on the post.
What is she he doing up there ?!
Please u don't have to be making fun of other people's religion no matter what because its not funny.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by Lifestone(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2019
ejimatic:
. Where is the fear of God? where some people are suffering these people are making money on them.Yet they use hijab and appear to be religious.Same among Christians. When will the Bible and the Quaran that we read have effects on our lives and how we treat others? Certainly corruption will never end in Nigeria
Why not read before commenting !
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by Igahbarr: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2019
This looks like civil in nature rather than criminal. The supplying company should sue in civil to recover the contract sum. My legal opinion sha
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by Bigwig1: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2019
dailynaijanews:
30 Naira Bail shocked sad
I think say na only me see ham ni oo
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by BonPatrick(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2019
Lol
emeijeh:
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by Kingspin(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2019
Maybe govt used back to offer her money only to arrange her in court thereafter.

Strictly my opinion
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by ejimatic: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2019
Lifestone:

Why not read before commenting !
The proccessed food is for IDPs with the support of Borno govt
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by Lonelypacifist6: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2019
In all life I've never heard of N30 Bail, Op modify your post,
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by Lifestone(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2019
ejimatic:
The proccessed food is for IDPs with the support of Borno govt
That's why I asked the question. To me this is a commercial dispute of a supplier not paid by the woman. He should go to court and not Efcc to pursue recovery
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by sulasa07(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2019
mu2sa2:
Mama boko haram - that's the igbo woman who married a borno state high court judge.She changed her name. Igbo and money are like 6 and half dozen.
You are about to chop a week ban,those Yanmiris will report you.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by Rolex66: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2019
And she's an Igbo woman by birth but Mama Boko by marriage
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by AlphaStyles(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2019
30 naira bail? And who tF Is mama Boko Haram?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by Kapeter(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2019
TeeTeem:
I made up my mind on the day I heard this Woman speak in support of Boko harm and defending them with no interrogation from any Government Agency .....How can a sane being be named Mama Boko haram with all the atrocities they have done in the North.
funny enough she is ibo. She was a close ally of mohammed yusuf the founder of boko haram. She knows shekau and all the boko members during their schooling days under yusuf.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by novexme(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2019
In her ruling, Justice Kumaliya awarded N30 bail against the defendant and two sureties in the like sum.

Am I seeing this correctly or there is a typo error N 30 bail? shocked

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by ejimatic: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2019
Lifestone:

That's why I asked the question. To me this is a commercial dispute of a supplier not paid by the woman. He should go to court and not Efcc to pursue recovery
.You are right! She may have collected the money from the government.. People believe in EFCC more than the police .You can reconcile at the EFCC or you go to court unlike the police that will make a mess of the whole matter .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by drey076(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Everyday new news, I'm tired of Nigeria.
I am sure you didn't read the write up before commenting
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2019
drey076:
I am sure you didn't read the write up before commenting

I did.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by yahoosurepass(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2019
Stehane:
undecided

fraudster
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by Germi9: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2019
The only thing that comes out from these judges mouth is to grant bail of millions of naira against the defendant and two sureties in the like sum.
No conviction,no prosecution.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by Hamazz1: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2019
BH should come to her aid asap.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by dododawa1: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2019
the blood of IPOB still run in her vain (money first).
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by olamikunle213(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2019
You registered your account today to scam people just like the way you scammed me you better go get a life before you lose your life before the end of this year. Pls don't buy data from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by emeijeh(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
tit:

big laff catch me as I see the pissure
As i see the pishure en, I just dey see the woman dey shake head dey sing: LAGBAJA NOTHING FOR YOUUUUUUU!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by Buffalo2(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
emeijeh:
grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by paix(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Everyday new news, I'm tired of Nigeria.
No be progress be dat?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud by paix(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rolex66:
And she's an Igbo woman by birth but Mama Boko by marriage
Universal mama.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Sold For N1.7 Million In Edo, Rescued By Taskforce, 2 Women Arrested / Civil Defence Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Buried Amidst Tears(pix / Armed Men Attack Latya In Jos, Kill 11, Injure Others (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.