Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Incubus - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Incubus (687 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incubus by Devilpen(m): 2:06am On Dec 05, 2019
INCUBUS

This story contains, 80% sexual contents about 10% of super powers and 10% of fork languages
Readers are only advised to proceed at their own will. The Company shall not be held responsible for any action which is thereby acted by readers.

Introduction
Looking up to the sky, it looked like the sky opened its doors, allowing a bright shiny object fall from it, but with quick speed, even the smartest satellites would find it hard to pick up trace. That was Incubus, the lustful demon from hell, Lucifer himself casted the spirit out from hell for its too much lustfulness, almost all other demons already have been molested by this demon, now it's on earth
Chapter One
"Is that your real name, or it's derived? " A faint voice said beside Incubus who was already fast asleep.
Incubus rolled over and faced the girl, slowly removing the blanket that covered her face and pulled it down, revealing the edge of her breast.
"That's me, I'm a demon " He said lustfully and moved his hand under the blanket, and in turn the girl gave a soft moan, biting her lower lips in pleasure.
"Argh, so tell me, Incubus, what you really are"
Incubus stood up fully unclad, his wide muscles, his shoulders, his perfectly chiseled face, the ever blue eyes, perfect lips was enough to kill for, this image was near perfection.
He smiled at the lady, although he knew her questions were just to tease him, but he also had to obey his demon instinct, he feeds on sex and also on blood, he needed both to survive.
The girl smiled at him seductively focused her gaze on his manhood which was partially erect, it was like nothing she had ever come across.
Incubus growled softly and slowly bat like wings began protruding out from his back, his teeth also turned into sharp fangs, his perfect shoulders, suddenly went dry .
Seeing this, the girl let out a loud scream and dash at the door. Incubus swiftly blocked her oath and slashed his sharp talons at her throat, slitting it wisely opened, giving way to free flow of blood and hungrily he dipped his mouth on the girl's throat and began sucking her dry, he giggled and threw the body on the bed, jumped on it and slashed her stomach, dipped his hands into it and pulled out her internal organs
"Food" He said hungrily and dipped the intestines into his mouth, tearing and eating it hastily as he snarled.
Incubus alighted his car and looked at the business card on his hand and next he raised his head up to the sign board on the building, smiled and grabbed his briefcase from the car and went into the building
He placed a gentle knock on the door and almost immediately the door cane open, revealing a young lady, suggested to be in her early twenties. Having just a brassier on her and a G-string, she smiled at Incubus and stepped aside, allowing him to come in.
"Nice home" Incubus passed the compliment and sat on the cushion
"So handsome, how do you want it served, I promise to pay the bills, and free therapy session " She said and sat on Incubus Laps, grinding her bottom seductively.
Incubus moaned softly, as his eyes flashed red, unknown to the girl.
"First thing first " Incubus said and gently pulled her off.
"Alright, I already got you a job, in a mini mart, as an attendant " She said and grabbed an envelope from the center table.
"I'm Hot " She said and quickly unbuckled Incubus trouser.
She giggled on seeing his erected manhood, and quickly she knelt down before Incubus and wrapped her lips around the tip, and slowly used her tongue to tickle it, hearing his soft moans, she went deeper, having the entire length in her mouth.
She slurped and began moving swiftly, biting softly.
Incubus smiled and placed his hand on her hair, pulling her off, he lifted her on his broad shoulder, and positioned her well on the chair and carefully pulled off her pant..
"I'm your sloth tonight" She said as he spread her legs apart.

Incubus stood at the Mart checkpoint, entering into the details I'm the computer, he raised his head up slowly and gave a warm smile to the lady before him and looked away.
"Sorry to bother, please what's the name? "
"Justina" the girl replied with a blush and received the receipt from Incubus.
"and you? " She asked
"Incubus "
She smiled at the name and picked up her shopping bag.
"I'll check back, Incubus, hope I'll be meeting you".
"Certainly, I wouldn't even keep a damsel waiting " He said and watched as the girl walked out of the mart

Re: Incubus by KelvinCoaster(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Audio story line. Story for the gods.
Re: Incubus by Devilpen(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
KelvinCoaster:
Audio story line.
Story for the gods.
excuse me sir, but i i don't know if you mean that as a compliment or to make fun, which ever way, write your own
Re: Incubus by germaphobe(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2019
KelvinCoaster:
Audio story line.
Story for the gods.
don’t show us how stupid u can be.
Re: Incubus by germaphobe(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2019
Devilpen continue bro, I got ur back
Re: Incubus by ayshow6102(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nice one bro ride on

(1) (Reply)

EID, A Poem About Sallah By Pat Ashinze / My Neighbour And I (a Short Story) / The Clumsy Diamond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.