Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations (29897 Views)

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Gracespecial101(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2019
Very Correct

School way no give me admission that year even after I beat their cut off Mark.

Thank you for not giving Me admission then am very Grateful
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Coldie(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2019
They are only concerned with how wike described rivers as a Christian state.
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by GumGum: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2019
Nigeria and nepotism.
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by slaypapa: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2019
K
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by albaniy1: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2019
WAIT WHAT DID I JUST HEAR
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Drosonogasta(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2019
If it's not an adultery, then how is this supposed to be a news?
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by toprealman: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Nigeria and sex wahala. If the student and the lecturer decide to go down low, how is that the problem of the University? How is their affair related to the sacking of non-indigenes?

1 Like

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Chukkychukky(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2019
I phone 11 max for sale at a give away price, hurry and grab urs this season
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by chloedogie(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2019
ursullalinda:
How is an adult getting another adult pregnant news?.....don't understand......As for the mediocrity going on there.....that should be their headache not mine....after all is mostly their descendants that will benefit from the school

Your statement defines your upbringing. No need debating you. But one question or you. If you have a son that brought a news home that he just impregnated his female lecturer of your age what will be your response? Because some of you type without even thinking once not to talk of twice about your words.
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Astonmartin(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2019
kkkkkkk
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Babaken(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2019
ursullalinda:
How is an adult getting another adult pregnant news?.....don't understand......As for the mediocrity going on there.....that should be their headache not mine....after all is mostly their descendants that will benefit from the school
Is Not your problem today tomorrow it might your problem or your relatives.
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Tundenoni(m): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Firstly, a student impregnated a lecturer. Was she forced or she consented? From the above article, there's nothing to suggest that she was coerced.

Secondly, it's a common trend for federal universities to favour indigenes of their state for admission and job. Since the university is in a Muslim dominated state, it's only normal for my St of their staff and students to be Muslims. Not because they want to favour Muslims but because they want to favour their indigenes who are mostly Muslims.

Thirdly, still on the issue of religious marginalization. Please visit OAU, UI and FEDEPE, most of their staff are Christians even though these institutions are in Muslim dominated states. The faculty of pharmacy at the time of my graduation had no Muslim lecturer.
In OAU today, for every Muslim lecturer you'll find five Christian lecturers.

I can go on to type examples but I'll stop here for the sake of time.

Nassarawa is not a Muslim dominated state.. The majority tribes Eggon,Mada,Gwandara,Alago etc These are majorly Christians ... Tell me one tribe in nassarawa that's dominated by Muslims..
Mind you! I lives in Toto,Nassarawa state!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by backnbeta(f): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2019
Na their way undecided
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2019
mtsww
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by kingi777: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2019
Is there any law in Nigeria that says a VC must be a Professor? A Senior Lecturer, an Associate Professor and a Professor can be a VC. Competition makes the requirement for the position to be pegged for Professors with many years of experience not that others are not legally qualified.

1 Like

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by ursullalinda(f): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2019
chloedogie:

Your statement defines your upbringing. No need debating you. But one question or you. If you have a son that brought a news home that he just impregnated his female lecturer of your age what will be your response? Because some of you type without even thinking once not to talk of twice about your words.

Yeah I'm sure is still a million times better than yours....you expect me to sit down this early morning discussing who got who pregnant....Hellooooo
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Geophilip: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Firstly, a student impregnated a lecturer. Was she forced or she consented? From the above article, there's nothing to suggest that she was coerced.

Secondly, it's a common trend for federal universities to favour indigenes of their state for admission and job. Since the university is in a Muslim dominated state, it's only normal for my St of their staff and students to be Muslims. Not because they want to favour Muslims but because they want to favour their indigenes who are mostly Muslims.

Thirdly, still on the issue of religious marginalization. Please visit OAU, UI and FEDEPE, most of their staff are Christians even though these institutions are in Muslim dominated states. The faculty of pharmacy at the time of my graduation had no Muslim lecturer.

can't you read and understand, the article said all that where employed and another thing even if one is qualified for the position he won't be given based on religion

1 Like

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by ursullalinda(f): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Babaken:
Is Not your problem today tomorrow it might your problem or your relatives.

Pls note this....any of my relatives that decides to school there is strictly his or her business....after all they didn't choose mine for me......moreova who are you to decide what is my business and what is not?
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by atiku4President(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2019
Perhaps, the VC is following after the dictates of his commander in Aso Rock. Time will tell how far they can go

1 Like

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Stephendeals: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2019
"He explained that the governing council of the university has the power to appoint anybody as vice chancellor and not the NUC, noting that the VC cannot sack any staff without the approval of the governing council.

He said the council has not sat in recent time."

The PRO concluded that the Council have not sat in recent times.... now have the VC sacked anyone within the period the council did not sit?
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by slydog(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Maybe they don't like education or sch whatcha think?
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Firebomber: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

You forget to point out the fact that the vc is sacking the Christian there without justification and replacing them with his own biological children?

And why did they give them work in the first place since they want to favour the indigenous people?

Well you should have make some sense had it mean you can show us where any of those Schools you mentioned above sack there lecturer because of religion and replace them with there vc children.

Mtcheew
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2019
Ireboya:
Everywhere sex

I tire o!
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Firebomber: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2019
Tundenoni:

Nassarawa is not a Muslim dominated state.. The majority tribes Eggon,Mada,Gwandara,Alago etc These are majorly Christians ... Tell me one tribe in nassarawa that's dominated by Muslims..
Mind you! I lives in Toto,Nassarawa state!

Don't mind the guy jare, he seems to be an educated illiterate
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2019
PRO = Abubakr Ibrahim (Muslim) says there's no Islamization agenda wink
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Leebeedo(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2019
I used to work there and I saw these recent events coming . I really pity southerners that are still there.
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2019
slydog:

Maybe they don't like education or sch whatcha think?

True, they don't like education. Maybe, that's why they keep graduating with first class every year and they even graduate as best students in the or departments, faculties and even the whole school.

My friend was the best student in the whole.of faculty of sciences during our time, he finished from mathematics.

Shakur was a popular student who graduated with a GP of over 4.9 from department of electrical.

And here's another student that finished her Msc from from UI with a perfect CGPA of 7.0

And a similar lady (I think her name is Shakirah) bagged up to 11 awards from the faculty of health sciences.

I can go on listing.

Even the so called faculty of pharmacy, I have a colleague who finished with distinction. And many more. I can't be listing.

Note that most of those lecturers graduated with second class uppers, some even lower.

1 Like

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by toye440: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Yea to answer ur third point, OAU, UI are situated in a Moslem dominated environment and yet Christians run the show, that should tell u the ppl value quality education and not allow sentiments ruin or sully everything. Pls compare the standard when Christians are in charge as against when Allahkuberians take over, in fact use Nigeria as a case study, whenever a Christian is in charge the allahkuberians would plot to frustrate him and when they succeed they destroy all the years of hard work, like our dearest Ajala the UK used President. Guy the standards of education is falling since these ppl took over all sensitive positions like that of education and killed it, the system now give birth to less than half baked.
MBIAS was created for their ppl to level up while a Christian writes WAEC, see y nothing is working because these guys would prefer riding a camel as against cruising a Bugatti.

1 Like

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by causimalbarka(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2019
Islie:

Outrage as sex scandal, Islamic agenda allegations rock Federal University, Lafia

The percentage of muslim to christain shouldnt be a problem, nasarawa is a muslim dominated area. What isbthe percentage of christain to muslim in river state university....

But sincerely!! The issue of sex should be well addressed in our tertiary institutions, this is not a rape case fa.. It mutual agreement I see no issue in this
•They’re not true -PRO

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/outrage-as-sex-scandal-islamic-agenda-allegations-rock-federal-university-lafia/

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2019
toye440:

Yea to answer ur third point, OAU, UI are situated in a Moslem dominated environment and yet Christians run the show, that should tell u the ppl value quality education and not allow sentiments ruin or sully everything. [b]Pls compare the standard when Christians are in charge as against when Allahkuberians take over, [/b]in fact use Nigeria as a case study, whenever a Christian is in charge the allahkuberians would plot to frustrate him and when they succeed they destroy all the years of hard work, like our dearest Ajala the UK used President. Guy the standards of education is falling since these ppl took over all sensitive positions like that of education.
MBIAS was created for their ppl to level up while a Christian writes WAEC, see y nothing is working because these guys would prefer riding a camel as against cruising a Bugatti.

I'll reply to only the emboldened as the flaws of the rest is obvious.

Please visit FMC Abeokuta, their new Muslim MD has done more projects in his few years than they've seen in decades joined together.

Another example is professor Oloyede of JAMB.

Many examples abound, you only need to tear the veil of bigotry.
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Breakingnews911: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Watch detailed news on the sex scandal below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU-58jSMNSM
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Equity15(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2019
na them sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Alright For A 10 Years Old Child To Be In J S S 3? / Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna Accepted By Eight Ivy League Schools / How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.