Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or (70388 Views)

Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Modric Wins Ballon D'or 2018 To End Ronaldo & Messi 10-year Duopoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by matkid(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
Patojargz:
I'm not a fan of the both but Ronald surpasses messi in all ramifications. You can't sit one place and be claiming King Kong. Messi can't play in other leagues cos he might flop.
he is getting everything in Barcelona so tell me why he should leave?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nature8(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
reportminds:
Georgina Rodriguez, the girlfriend to Juventus forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has reacted as Lionel Messi clinched the 2019 Ballon d’Or award.

Rodriguez maintained that Ronaldo was the best despite losing the award the Ballon d’Or award while describing him as incomparable.

In a post on her verified Instagram page, she wrote:

“Incomparable. There are figures and titles, of all this you are the protagonist with the best results, such as the League of Nations, the Italian Cup, the Serie A Championship, Best Player of the Serie A, among others.

“But fortunately neither the awards nor the titles speak only for you, even if you have them a lot. What speaks best about you is yourself, your passion, your hunger for self-improvement, your fellowship, because you are the inspiration of Soccer and Sport for millions and millions of people.

“You are not afraid of the challenges, you leave your comfort zone and you continue surpassing yourself and showing the world what it is like to be number 1. I love you.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5nHXs1IXa3/?igshid=1ob6tx1a5nwxp

Lovely cheesy

But Messi deserve the award cheesy
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Patojargz: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
He should so as 2 clear my doubt. Cos i gat doubt
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Patojargz: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
In what ways Mr?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ashyrule: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
wow! she said it all...
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Morenikeji070:
I can see you lack sense dude.. you are a punkass for sending me this kind of a message.

Shut tha F*** you have no single right sense of reasoning.

Don't ever quote me dumb mofo
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thunderblasts:

That word "stupido" doesn't exist like the above dreams you mentioned above.
Good luck with your empty skull

Please stop quoting me you're very stupid
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Morenikeji070: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lol see this punkass fool calling someone dumb mofo dumbass like you
Mcquine:

Shut tha F*** you have no single right sense of reasoning.

Don't ever quote me dumb mofo
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Tarabye: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Simplecity(m): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Astark:
grin that's why Messi always remain the best and the media will always love him.

In 2018 season
He won European golden boot
Most assists
Playmaker award
Picchi award
La Liga
Spanish super cup
Copa del Rey
Copa de classico
The most freekicks goals
The most motm awards

Yet he came fifth you didn't see him crying or any of his family members wailing.

Ronaldo was outscored in Seria a
He isn't even the best forward in Juventus
He's the worst freekicks taker in Seria a
Bernado Silva was the best player in nation's league, he ghosted.
Juventus has won Seria a 7 years in a row without him.

Yet he came 3rd despite that see all wailing and crying
wailer spotted......Hustle o make you no come nairaland dey write epistle about another mans success
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Mbitiouz69: 2:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Expert17:

Funny enough Hazard was the best player in EPL ooooo ( consistent for the past 5 years in epl), ...................... rite now he s in La liga and hes not d best in Real madrid ( flopping self)...........................

go and check Messi stats against England before u type Shit................

And for the records, Fifa rating names La Liga as no 1 league in the world.....................

MOST UCL TROPHIES ..................laliga
MOST EUROPA LEAGUE...............laliga
RICHEST club................REAL madrd La liga
HIGHEST WORLD BEST PLAYERS ......................MESSI lliga

EPL is a feeder league for La liga, dey buy all deir best players, hazard, ronaldo, bale, modric, coutious, ..............d list goes on

So MESSI is playing in the best League already. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

After Raul, van nisterooy and co left, LA liga has been the best league because of messi
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Thunderblasts(m): 2:43am On Dec 06, 2019
Mcquine:

Please stop quoting me you're very stupid
Just like all the breasts you sucked throughout your life
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Astark: 3:20am On Dec 06, 2019
Simplecity:
wailer spotted......Hustle o make you no come nairaland dey write epistle about another mans success
weed smoker spotted.

Hustle o make you no dey nairaland dey quote another man writeup
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by noisy45(m): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2019
matkid:
idiot

Your father
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by noisy45(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2019
Temptee101:

Just like your intelligence is overrated and your stupidity is way underrated

To your father
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by EZARANDHOBS(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2019
I love the latter part of her speech
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2019
Thunderblasts:

Just like all the breasts you sucked throughout your life

Says the person whose Mom was picked up from the streets.

Son of a Wh.o.r.e
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by burner44(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2019
TLION:
. Ode so dem tell you say na sit down him sit down US wey everything come meet am abi embarassed before him Microsoft dey where him dey today them tell you say him no waka......better get sense this year is running to an end
Clearly u don't have sense and in your own words beter get it b4 d year comes to an end. Messi wasn't born in Barcelona, he played his first football in Argentina with Newells Old Boys, being an exceptional kid from time immemorial he was scouted and taking to Barcelona. His skills and ability made way for him
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by burner44(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2019
Patojargz:
I'm not a fan of the both but Ronald surpasses messi in all ramifications. You can't sit one place and be claiming King Kong. Messi can't play in other leagues cos he might flop.
Messi started football in Argentina, being great from a young age he was brought to Barcelona, the best club in the world, he has been promoted already why then should he demote himself. When you are intelligent in a class while other are getting promoted you'll get double promotion and thats the case of messi from Newells old boys in Argentina straight to the top at barcelona while ur Ronaldo u know could not get double promotion

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Patojargz: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2019
But Ronaldo have not been a shadow of himself in every league he has played. He's exceptional. So playing in other league is now means demoting oneself... No do naw
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Simplecity(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2019
Astark:
weed smoker spotted.

Hustle o make you no dey nairaland dey quote another man writeup
nigga is pained grin grin....haq haq haq Haq
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Olugbenga1234: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2019
mastermaestro:

Says a bitter Ronaldo fan. Most of you Ronaldo fans wanted VVD to win it since you guys already knew that your god had zero chance.
Messi deserves it! Live with it!
Wtf are u talking about
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by chiboy1116: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2019
Ebencoula14:

All these ur stats are from where?
International tournament?
Wat happens to world club cup
What happens to champions league?
And the FIFA the best award is totally wrong Messi has just one FIFA the Best CR7 has two
Messi has just one FIFA best ? U obviously started watching football in 2016
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by chiboy1116: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2019
Ebencoula14:

Who dumped whose ass..
Messi bottled a 3 goal deficit to VVD,and u re saying he dumped his ass.
Lol..Ronaldo couldn't compete in la Liga..yet he won 4 ballon dor in La Liga?
He won Three Golden boots in la Liga?
He had more hattricks than Messi before he left for Juventus.
He reached the 300 goal mark in shorter period?
Get your facts right
that's not his point , Messi has 6 laligas Ronaldo had 2 . In 9 years . That's really poor from him and don't give me that bs that Barcelona had better players , Ronaldo wasn't playing with farmers . Ozil wasn't a farmer , Alonso wasn't a farmer , Di Maria wasn't a farmer , benzema wasn't a farmer , Marcelo wasn't a farmer etc.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by TLION(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
burner44:

Clearly u don't have sense and in your own words beter get it b4 d year comes to an end. Messi wasn't born in Barcelona, he played his first football in Argentina with Newells Old Boys, being an exceptional kid from time immemorial he was scouted and taking to Barcelona. His skills and ability made way for him
. Ode omo jatijati please go with your messi and Ronaldo problem ....whosoever is the best doesn’t concern me
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by chingle5(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hanks0000:

Is creativity not a product of hardwork?

i think it is a product of a person's personal mindset............. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by chingle5(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hanks0000:

Is creativity not a product of hardwork?

i think it is a product of a person's personal mindset............. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ajibade123(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ronaldo is still the GOAT
see how to identity top talent in an organization https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-identify-top-talent-in-your-organization/
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Perfectbeing(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
As Ronaldo kept changing clubs his pay kept increasing. How is that leaving your comfort zone??. It's like saying that someone leaving a job of 500k to 1M is leaving his comfort zone (to where exactly). Does that mean the 1M pay job is less comfortable than the 500k job??

With that logic, don't you think Messi should leave Barcelona to a higher paying Club too

So which club is going to pay Messi higher than what he's receiving now at Barcelona??
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
chingle5:

Puttin your personal mindset to work is what we call hardwork..
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Babysho(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Astark:
grin that's why Messi always remain the best and the media will always love him.

In 2018 season
He won European golden boot
Most assists
Playmaker award
Picchi award
La Liga
Spanish super cup
Copa del Rey
Copa de classico
The most freekicks goals
The most motm awards

Yet he came fifth you didn't see him crying or any of his family members wailing.

Ronaldo was outscored in Seria a
He isn't even the best forward in Juventus
He's the worst freekicks taker in Seria a
Bernado Silva was the best player in nation's league, he ghosted.
Juventus has won Seria a 7 years in a row without him.

Yet he came 3rd despite that see all wailing and crying

And he didn't even show up for the event

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) / Artem Dzyuba Dressed As Deadpool To Receive League Winner's Medal (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo 2004 Vs 2017 Photos: See Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.