Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) (25070 Views)

Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos / Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by Jabioro: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2019
I saw It live this morning on my way to lasu..it was on different spots..the vandals and the collaboration of the securities men around that axis is second to none.You can't tell me no one is aware of such huge security bridge..with truck and equipment..I am yet to comprehend any explanation..

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by madapcmod: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2019
Afonja and vandalism.

Yesterday it was Lagos- Ibadam railway vandalism

Today pipeline vandalism at Igando.

The next level hardship never hit una yet.

Criminal minded set of baboons

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by Hienna(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2019
Oh..lawd
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by fareed69(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2019
Its well.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by engrjacuzzi: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2019
let me not contribute because of hate speech that may have been implemented.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by Jasen1(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2019
twixx:

Don't we have a fire service? This fire has been on since 7am or so today...

For Nigeria where they don't pay salary and finding it difficult to implement minimum wage

If you're a fire service fighter will you risk your life in this kind fire

When you know fully well that if you die your family might not get any benefit

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2019
obainojazz:
undecided

Usually done by vandals sent by the Oba... All these Lagos Obas... Let them arrest their king and the truth will come out.

Not only in Lagos.
In Osun here, some Obas mine gold in their lands. And you know that mineral resources are national treasure. If they were using it for their townsmen perhaps it would have been nice. But they use it to enrich themselves.

If you here any hausa Yoruba conflict in Ife, most likely it's because of gold. They use the hausas as manual labour. In the night some of the hausa return to the mines to "take" their portion. If vigilantes catch them, hausa won't surrender rather they fight and it leads to deaths.

The story can't be told in the news so the elites pay the press to turn the story. Then you hear that it's because of one hausa man and a Yoruba man that were arguing over a woman and crappy story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by emmanuelsea(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2019
I pray no life should be lost. Almighty God help my country in Jesus name.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Sunofgod:
Useless country...
Useless country people
Vandals should be given death penalty WITHOUT TRIALS
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by Fabolousibk1(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2019
Is it your own life Aproko ...na the work you dey do grin grin grin

vincentjk:

Don't run for your life stay there and be asking jamb questions
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by KIDfurniture(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2019
Pipe line vandalism na some people only hustle. I pray each time fire appears it roast them to ashes . As for properties owners. Report any illegal activities .

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by Isoduwa(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
This is few blocks from my street oooo...I hope it has not reach my house

Nor go house dey your girlfriend house there dey talk

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by stevups(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2019
obainojazz:
undecided

Usually done by vandals sent by the Oba... All these Lagos Obas... Let them arrest their king and the truth will come out.
Correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by vincentjk(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Is it your own life Aproko ...na the work you dey do grin grin grin

I'm just being nice bro, I wouldn't like to come here and type rip again na why

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by twixx(f): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2019
Jasen1:

For Nigeria where they don't pay salary and finding it difficult to implement minimum wage

If you're a fire service fighter will you risk your life in this kind fire

When you know fully well that if you die your family might not get any benefit

I fully understand
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by sib55: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2019
jese??
Scary thought cry
emeijeh:
Deja vu.

Jese '98

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by Gerrard59(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2019
Long overdue!

I frequently plied that route during my service year and a bus driver told me that vandals who connive with traditional rulers and the police in the area vandalise pipelines in the middle of the night (1am - 3am). He opined that very soon, everywhere go burst. Here we're today.

Not surprised.

5 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by obainojazz(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Not only in Lagos.
In Osun here, some Obas mine gold in their lands. And you know that mineral resources are national treasure. If they were using it for their townsmen perhaps it would have been nice. But they use it to enrich themselves.

If you here any hausa Yoruba conflict in Ife, most likely it's because of gold. They use the hausas as manual labour. In the night some of the hausa return to the money to steal. If vigilantes catch them, hausa won't surrender rather they fight and it leads to deaths.

The story can't be told in the news so the elites pay the press to turn the story. Then you hear that it's because of one hausa man and a Yoruba man that were arguing over a woman and crappy story.
It's just sad.. Corruption at every level

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by Renforce: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
This is few blocks from my street oooo...I hope it has not reach my house

U no go run go house go check. U dey hia

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by Fabolousibk1(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2019
I am saved bro....thanks

vincentjk:

I'm just being nice bro, I wouldn't like to come here and type rip again na why
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by mankand(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2019
obainojazz:
undecided

Don't say what you don't know. How did the ọba of isheri approve pipeline vandalism?
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by JeffreyJames(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
I really hope all the Vandals were burnt to ashes along with their security operatives collaborators. If not, they will try again next year. This Vandalism has been going on in that area for years. Tankers come in the middle of the night with Soldiers and Police to steal fuel. I hope all of them are burnt to ashes!!

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by pwansunriseteam: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Quite sad
Meanwhile invest in Sunshine City Estate Asaba
Check my Signature

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by tuzle(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
I have videos on it, my house is close to that side so when dad sent me some videos, I came online on nairaland to get more info, but I couldn't find anything
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by adenigga(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
twixx:
Where is the Fire service

Sambisa forest!!!!
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by ojun50(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Last month it was ayobo, let them continue
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by GogetterMD(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
durubennie:
Where is the Fire service?
Damn this country
The fire service actually did get there in less than an hour, and they had also informed NNPC to shut off the pipeline which they did

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by Antony061(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
the lord has brought us rain!!!
as for the fire service
dem dey here(only one sha)
but wait o!
this one wey this rain dey fall like dis eh!
if u wan buy christmas cloth buy christmas umbrella too o!

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Who throw banger
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) by Legendguru: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m / New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.