Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,801 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... (3497 Views)

My Beautiful Wedding Pictures / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by robertmugabe: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2019
Lalastical pls help a brother by pushing this to front page...thanks

I am writing this with sadness of mind and a sense of worthlessness. Standing tall to see my self as a loving man that lacks capacity to take care of his lovely woman by averagely acceptable standard continues to tie me to perpetual tragedy that can only be wiped out only, as of now, if miracle happens. This decision I am about to take is like committing suicide but at this point in time, it is worth taking, in the spirit of selflessness. I have a very beautiful girlfriend, so charming, respectful, well mannered, God-faring, submissive, caring to me like my mother would, not money freaked and above all, consistently committed to Gods things. I can boldly say, she is fit into the dream woman of any sensible man alive. I do love her dearly and in her I found a cushy and scenery environment that persistently dispense a fragrance of love comfort.

As it is, I am 32 years old, dangling in the middle of hopelessness of everyday living and meagre finance that hardly accommodate my personal feeding and support my struggling activities to make fortunes. I have been struggling and trying hard to hit the jackpot and yet to no meaningful results. You know life can be so brutally funny especially for those who comes from the lower cadre of the societal strata.

I can hardly point to anything tangible I have brought to the table since the inception of the relationship which is running to a year and four months now. This sometimes calls me to shame and constantly configure me to think of not worth the girl at all. Till today, some of my friends still they tell me say ah get luck with my babe. How else should I describe a babe who is in the middle of many compelling and intimidating options and yet still firmly stand by me.

As I am writing, I am planning to breakup with her for a number of reasons which are summarily analysed into two;

1) I can not afford her to be the first to breakup with me when the time to do so presents itself. Though I am not sure of this but I once had a dream in this regard.

2) Even if she decides to stay and marry me, I can not afford watching her living a tattered life which i can only afford for now. And if care is not taking and I insistently decide to take her under my roof, I may be forced to engage in illegality to scoop money that can take care of her soft textured skin and at least propel our union to standard.

Some may call my decision a product of inferiority complex but I call it an act of selflessness.

If I post me and my babes pictures here, you may likely have a practical and nucleus understanding of my explanations so far, but I will not do this for safety of identity. I can not just withstand seeing her without adequate and proper care. I think she is too good and beautiful to share in my fate of economic koboko. Someone like her deserves the best hands and i can therefore make bold to recommend her for any upright and economically buoyant man alike. So, I better not waste her time further.

My plans after the breakup, is to find another babe that is compatible with my real value and with thick skin that is absorbent to the middle class suffering that I have to offer for now. Or better still, a ready made woman who does not even need me to live a life she so desire.

It is far from my wish and a sad one at it, to take this decision of alienating my self from someone after my heart, from someone that i think of almost at every idle moment and from someone who has seen my naked soul completely many times over. However, if I really do love her, then it is just doubtlessly and fundamentally worthwhile to take the decision to save someone I love and somebody's daughter from impending rough and emaciated household economy. I am not a pessimist though. I am just a realist. If ah eventually make ham and she is still available and I am still available as well, maybe we can still come back together, but if she is taken, then so be it, but I promise to stand firmly by her in any scheme outside her matrimonial relationship...

I LOVE MY OLUWATOSIN...

Pls how best can I breakup with her ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by ElGabi(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2019
Breaking up with her is the best thing you can do for her and yourself right now, you're 32 and still hustling, I can only imagine the amount of pressure on you already. If you choose to let her go which I fully support, please make sure she understands the reason why and if she still insists on staying which is unlikely, let her know what she's getting into. Relationships is already too hard in Nigeria now coupled without finance,
it's only a matter of time before her friends and family starts advising her, then your once lovely girl would become something you can't recognize no more. So my gee, let her go then triple your hustle, if she's still there you can get married to her, if not there are more beautiful and good mannered girls out there. Peace.

13 Likes

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by Taguchi: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2019
I tried to read everything...I swear

Lord knows I tried

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by CapitalHYC(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmm.. This your Zanku get K-Leg o
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by Slynation(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2019
robertmugabe:
Pls moderator, help a brother by pushing this to front page...thanks

I am writing this with sadness of mind and a sense of worthlessness. Standing tall to see my self as a loving man that lacks capacity to take care of his lovely woman by averagely acceptable standard continues to tie me to perpetual tragedy that can only be wiped out only, as of now, if miracle happens. This decision I am about to take is like committing suicide but at this point in time, it is worth taking, in the spirit of selflessness. I have a very beautiful girlfriend, so charming, respectful, well mannered, God-faring, submissive, caring to me like my mother would, not money freaked and above all, consistently committed to Gods things. I can boldly say, she is fit into the dream woman of any sensible man alive. I do love her dearly and in her I found a cushy and scenery environment that persistently dispense a fragrance of love comfort.

As it is, I am 32 years old, dangling in the middle of hopelessness of everyday living and meagre finance that hardly accommodate my personal feeding and support my struggling activities to make fortunes. I have been struggling and trying hard to hit the jackpot and yet to no meaningful results. You know life can be so brutally funny especially for those who comes from the lower cadre of the societal strata.

I can hardly point to anything tangible I have brought to the table since the inception of the relationship which is running to a year and four months now. This sometimes calls me to shame and constantly configure me to think of not worth the girl at all. Till today, some of my friends still they tell me say ah get luck with my babe. How else should I describe a babe who is in the middle of many compelling and intimidating options and yet still firmly stand by me.

As I am writing, I am planning to breakup with her for a number of reasons which are summarily analysed into two;

1) I can not afford her to be the first to breakup with me when the time to do so presents itself. Though I am not sure of this but I once had a dream in this regard.

2) Even if she decides to stay and marry me, I can not afford watching her living a tattered life which i can only afford for now. And if care is not taking and I insistently decide to take her under my roof, I may be forced to engage in illegality to scoop money that can take care of her soft textured skin and at least propel our union to standard.

Some may call my decision a product of inferiority complex but I call it an act of selflessness.

It is far from my wish and a sad one at it, to take this decision of alienating my self from someone after my heart, from someone that i think of almost at every idle moment and from someone who has seen my naked soul completely many times over. However, if I really do love her, then it is just doubtlessly and fundamentally worthwhile to take the decision to save someone I love and somebody's daughter from impending rough and emaciated household economy. I am not a pessimist though. I am just a realist. If ah eventually make ham and she is still available and I am still available as well, maybe we can still come back together, but if she is taken, then so be it, but I promise to stand firmly by her in any scheme outside her matrimonial relationship...

I LOVE MY OLUWATOSIN...

Hmmm....So touching
Well most guys falls into this category, ain't easy losing a girl u love that loves you as well just because of circumstances....
But from your post, it seems you have given up on life already, well what you need is to focus, just a minute can turn things around for you....

Wetin i wan even type self....
Let me just wait for the elders to arrive.....

1 Like

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by XploreLife(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2019
Sobs! I feel your pains bro. Life gives no bleep at your situation.

Accept the reality and keep pressing the damn button niccur.

Don't give up!

Nobody is ever ready to be ready, we just find ourselves in this game of survival.

And lemme tell you what? You are not alone. Tell that babe your pains, plan together and cook something.

Be a man and face your battle.

Your dream babe is right there with you, instead of you to dust your shit and get to work, you want to surrender? Weakling.

She wants you to appreciate her by putting in some work like a real man.

Even if the resultant is tiny, she'll commend you for your efforts.

Have you thought about why she fell for you initially?

Don't give your blessing away because of the financial insecurity.

Believe in yourself and don't bug.

19 Likes

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by white3663: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2019
ElGabi:

That's a very honourable thing to do man. Call her and tell just as you you've written here.

2 Likes

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by Ladylite: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2019
robertmugabe:

I LOVE MY OLUWATOSIN...

Here is how to save your situation

1) Talk to her about how badly you both need to come out of this poverty life

2) start a business together.... That way you both can give your 100% and it will work

3) find a spiritualist (pastor/alfa/priest/priestess/prophet/prophetess) that will clean your life and aura spiritually...

4) pray together.... It works o

5) give a seed to you mother or some older people in your family and tell them to bless your life with prayers.

6) relocate, you need a new environment sometimes that's all it takes

7) go to the business section of nairaland and learn importation and other businesses for free.

cool attend business conferences like AYE conference in Akure where you can rub minds with others and get uplifted

9) repeat these processes again every three months and watch how fast your life will change.

12 Likes

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2019
Very selfless somebody. May God give u your heart desires.
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by ElGabi(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2019
white3663:

That's a very honourable thing to do man. Call her and tell just as you you've written here.
I am not the OP undecided
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by robertmugabe: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2019
Ladylite:

Here is how to save your situation

1) Talk to her about how badly you both need to come out of this poverty life

2) start a business together.... That way you both can give your 100% and it will work

3) find a spiritualist (pastor/alfa/priest/priestess/prophet/prophetess) that will clean your life and aura spiritually...

4) pray together.... It works o

5) give a seed to you mother or some older people in your family and tell them to bless your life with prayers.

6) relocate, you need a new environment sometimes that's all it takes

7) go to the business section of nairaland and learn importation and other businesses for free.

cool attend business conferences like AYE conference in Akure where you can rub minds with others and get uplifted

9) repeat these processes again every three months and watch how fast your life will change.

Thanks sir
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2019
N.a. by typing? undecided
You don pay your dues? undecided
Better look for who will buy the girl's kidney and use the money establish yourself outta hopelessness.
That way you won't be typing this trash again when you get another sweetie.
You never chop yet the first thing on your mind na woman.
Hahaha...funny you.oponu ode.
Spits!! angry
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by robertmugabe: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2019
Slynation:

Hmmm....So touching
Well most guys falls into this category, ain't easy losing a girl u love that loves you as well just because of circumstances....
But from your post, it seems you have given up on life already, well what you need is to focus, just a minute can turn things around for you....

Wetin i wan even type self....
Let me just wait for the elders to arrive.....

No sir, I have not given up but everything revolves around "HOPE" which has been my therapy since 6 years ago and still counting...

2 Likes

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by Slynation(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2019
robertmugabe:

No sir, I have not given up but everything revolves around "HOPE" which has been my therapy since 6 years ago and still counting...
Just believe bro... God will see you through
I suggest u relate this things with her, u may be marveled with the kinda ideas she might come up with just so u can grow financially....

1 Like

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by SimDan95(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2019
s
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by Abfinest007(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2019
here is my candy opinion .
1) letting her go without considering her feelings is selfishness
2)has any suitor come to ask for her hand in marriage
3)is she complaining
4)bro think twice getting a good girl to marry these days is very hard. relate with her see hw ur hustle can pay she can even bring subjections

3 Likes

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by robertmugabe: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Slynation:

Just believe bro... God will see you through
I suggest u relate this things with her, u may be marveled with the kinda ideas she might come up with just so u can grow financially....

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by yusluvad(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2019
We have good Nigerians and Nairalanders who sensible enough to drop good, mind gearing and fascinating points for our fellow young man. May God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by robertmugabe: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2019
Abfinest007:
here is my candy opinion .let her go without considering her feelings is selfishness
2)has any suitor come to ask for her hand in marriage
3)is she complaining

She has many suitors bro but what I don't know is if she has corresponding feelings for them. She is not complaining actually but she doesn't know my real value yet. I have been so smart with her
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by robertmugabe: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2019
XploreLife:

Don't give up!

Nobody is ever ready to be ready, we just find ourselves in this game of survival.

And lemme tell you what? You are not alone. Tell that babe your pains, plan together and cook something.

Your dream babe is right there with you, instead of you to dust your shit and get to work, you want to surrender? Weakling.

Thanks bro...
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by samdavjustin(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2019
robertmugabe:

I am writing this with sadness of mind and a sense of worthlessness. Standing tall to see my self as a loving man that lacks capacity to take care of his lovely woman by averagely acceptable standard continues to tie me to perpetual tragedy that can only be wiped out only, as of now, if miracle happens. This decision I am about to take
is like committing suicide but at this point in time, it is worth taking, in the spirit of selflessness. I have a very beautiful girlfriend, so charming, respectful, well mannered, God-faring, submissive, caring to me like my mother would, not money freaked and above all, consistently committed to Gods things. I can boldly say, she is fit into the dream woman of any sensible man alive. I do love her dearly and in her I found a cushy and scenery environment that persistently dispense a fragrance of love comfort.

If I post me and my babes pictures here, you may likely have a practical and nucleus understanding of my explanations so far, but I will not do this for safety of identity. I can not just withstand seeing her without adequate and proper care. I think she is too good and beautiful to share in my fate of economic koboko. Someone like her deserves the best hands and i can therefore make bold to recommend her for any upright and economically buoyant man alike. So, I better not waste her time further.

My plans after the breakup, is to find another babe that is compatible with my real value and with thick skin that is absorbent to the middle class suffering that I have to offer for now. Or better still, a ready made woman who does not even need me to live a life she so desire.

I LOVE MY OLUWATOSIN...

While some people might praise you I see your decision as selfish and a narcissist all you think about is yourself. Didn’t you know you were broke before you started this relationship and to top it off you want another relationship with someone with a tough skin. Something is definitely wrong with you. If you said you breaking up with her to hustle and make yourself better I would understand but no no you want another relationship. ODE

3 Likes

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by robertmugabe: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2019
samdavjustin:

While some people might praise you I see your decision as selfish and a narcissist all you think about is yourself. Didn’t you know you were broke before you started this relationship and to top it off you want another relationship with someone with a tough skin. Something is definitely wrong with you. If you said you breaking up with her to hustle and make yourself better I would understand but no no you want another relationship. ODE

Aaahhhh... A soul that has tasted relationship can not find it easy to be totally off relationship for a period of unknown time. Hence, the reasons i need a babe that will atleast keep my company even if not for something serious like that...
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by goodnewscliff(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Taguchi:
I tried to read everything...I swear

Lord knows I tried

U be goat i swear cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by goodnewscliff(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
XploreLife:

Don't give up!

Love this...... I USUALLY AND WILL ALWAYS SAY MONEY CAN ALWAYS BE MADE
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by Kendumazy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmm. You write very well. In a bid of avoiding letting go of this good lady, why not forget about the jackpot now and start something like business, hustling from the scratch. At least, little reasonable amount of money should be coming in and you can build yourself from there and take care of your woman and build a future with her. If you don't man up now and let go of that girl for a situation you have a control over, you will so regret it. It's not easy to see that kind of your woman. Wish you all the very best.

3 Likes

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by robertmugabe: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kendumazy:
Hmmm. You write very well. In a bid of avoiding letting go of this good lady, why not forget about the jackpot now and start something like business, hustling from the scratch. At least, little reasonable amount of money should be coming in and you can build yourself from there and take care of your woman and build a future with her. If you don't man up now and let go of that girl for a situation you have a control over, you will so regret it. It's not easy to see that kind of your woman. Wish you all the very best.

Thanks for the advice
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by peterveo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
All I can say to the OP is brace up! Things will get better soon, keep the hope alive. Millions of young Nigerians within your age are in that table, trust me. Letting go is not the answer bro, but, if she's not contented or show traits of her entitlement to the diamonds silver and gold of this life which you can't afford for now(someday you will). Just be sure she's not a selfish nag, if she is move on without any apology. That's the best thing you can do for your self.
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by robertmugabe: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
peterveo:
All I can say to the OP is brace up! Things will get better soon, keep the hope alive. Millions of young Nigerians within your age are in that table, trust me. Letting go is not the answer bro, but, if she's not contented or show traits of her entitlement to the diamonds silver and gold of this life which you can't afford for now(someday you will). Just be sure she's not a selfish nag, if she is move on without any apology. That's the best thing you can do for your self.

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by Homeboiy: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ah na long man dictionary u use

A the grammars just be like this

1 Like

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by chinwezdasilva: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
B
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by Dollarheist: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
XploreLife:

Don't give up!

Real niqqur to the core you Deserves some diors

1 Like

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
robertmugabe:

6 years ago? I can see, you probably kicked off late, what you need now is not self-pity and hopelessness, if you can think which I percieve you can, then you can get there, you are still a young man, too young to give up on life, if you give up at this stage and you are alive in 50 years time, how will you live? the kind of acquaintances you keep matters alot, re-plan and re-dress your life, simple mistakes we make in life as young people is sticking with our class of human beings all through, changing your environment if you can may do alot just like a lady rightly said. Talking about your girl friend, you probably have a woman who believes in you, nothing is as refreshing as that but you can choose to shatter her hope am not here to advice on you that, I don't know if my girl friend will hang around in your kind of situation, am not thinking of checking that out either.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died / My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality / Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.