Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... (3499 Views)

My Beautiful Wedding Pictures / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by robertmugabe: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Grayjoy:
6 years ago? I can see, you probably kicked off late, what you need now is not self-pity and hopelessness, if you can think which I percieve you can, then you can get there, you are still a young man, too young to give up on life, if you give up at this stage and you are alive in 50 years time, how will you live? the kind of acquaintances you keep matters alot, re-plan and re-dress your life, simple mistakes we make in life as young people is sticking with our class of human beings all through, changing your environment if you can may do alot just like a lady rightly said. Talking about your girl friend, you probably have a woman who believes in you, nothing is as refreshing as that but you can choose to shatter her hope am not here to advice on you that, I don't know if my girl friend will hang around in your kind of situation, am not thinking of checking that out either.

Thanks sir, this is edifying
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by lagosminded: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
samdavjustin:

While some people might praise you I see your decision as selfish and a narcissist all you think about is yourself. Didn’t you know you were broke before you started this relationship and to top it off you want another relationship with someone with a tough skin. Something is definitely wrong with you. If you said you breaking up with her to hustle and make yourself better I would understand but no no you want another relationship. ODE
And very deceptive and manipulative. He’s trying to manipulate us into thinking he is selfless. He lied and deceived the girl of his true net worth and now that he can no longer hide his true worth any longer he wants to be the one to break up with her first, in case she’s unwilling to stick with a broke nigga. His next plan, a girl that has her own money he can leech off from.

2 Likes

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
Welcome sir.
robertmugabe:

Thanks sir, this is edifying
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by demarc001: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
robertmugabe:
Lalastical pls help a brother by pushing this to front page...thanks

I am writing this with sadness of mind and a sense of worthlessness. Standing tall to see my self as a loving man that lacks capacity to take care of his lovely woman by averagely acceptable standard continues to tie me to perpetual tragedy that can only be wiped out only, as of now, if miracle happens. This decision I am about to take is like committing suicide but at this point in time, it is worth taking, in the spirit of selflessness. I have a very beautiful girlfriend, so charming, respectful, well mannered, God-faring, submissive, caring to me like my mother would, not money freaked and above all, consistently committed to Gods things. I can boldly say, she is fit into the dream woman of any sensible man alive. I do love her dearly and in her I found a cushy and scenery environment that persistently dispense a fragrance of love comfort.

As it is, I am 32 years old, dangling in the middle of hopelessness of everyday living and meagre finance that hardly accommodate my personal feeding and support my struggling activities to make fortunes. I have been struggling and trying hard to hit the jackpot and yet to no meaningful results. You know life can be so brutally funny especially for those who comes from the lower cadre of the societal strata.

I can hardly point to anything tangible I have brought to the table since the inception of the relationship which is running to a year and four months now. This sometimes calls me to shame and constantly configure me to think of not worth the girl at all. Till today, some of my friends still they tell me say ah get luck with my babe. How else should I describe a babe who is in the middle of many compelling and intimidating options and yet still firmly stand by me.

As I am writing, I am planning to breakup with her for a number of reasons which are summarily analysed into two;

1) I can not afford her to be the first to breakup with me when the time to do so presents itself. Though I am not sure of this but I once had a dream in this regard.

2) Even if she decides to stay and marry me, I can not afford watching her living a tattered life which i can only afford for now. And if care is not taking and I insistently decide to take her under my roof, I may be forced to engage in illegality to scoop money that can take care of her soft textured skin and at least propel our union to standard.

Some may call my decision a product of inferiority complex but I call it an act of selflessness.

If I post me and my babes pictures here, you may likely have a practical and nucleus understanding of my explanations so far, but I will not do this for safety of identity. I can not just withstand seeing her without adequate and proper care. I think she is too good and beautiful to share in my fate of economic koboko. Someone like her deserves the best hands and i can therefore make bold to recommend her for any upright and economically buoyant man alike. So, I better not waste her time further.

My plans after the breakup, is to find another babe that is compatible with my real value and with thick skin that is absorbent to the middle class suffering that I have to offer for now. Or better still, a ready made woman who does not even need me to live a life she so desire.

It is far from my wish and a sad one at it, to take this decision of alienating my self from someone after my heart, from someone that i think of almost at every idle moment and from someone who has seen my naked soul completely many times over. However, if I really do love her, then it is just doubtlessly and fundamentally worthwhile to take the decision to save someone I love and somebody's daughter from impending rough and emaciated household economy. I am not a pessimist though. I am just a realist. If ah eventually make ham and she is still available and I am still available as well, maybe we can still come back together, but if she is taken, then so be it, but I promise to stand firmly by her in any scheme outside her matrimonial relationship...

I LOVE MY OLUWATOSIN...

Pls how best can I breakup with her ?

Hmm, I had similar experience though mine was more complicated. I initiated our separation out of good will, she begged for us to continue but I couldn't bear being a problem to her. We separated, I stayed away from relationships, she tried 2 others but couldn't cope (made me realize how much I spoiled her).
We finally made up but now things are no more these same, in summary I realize she is no longer zealous about relationships but interesting in getting married.

My advice explain things plainly to her, tell her your fears, if she is ready to face the battle let her know it's 50/50 and be ready to find happiness in both case scenario.
As for you don't ever go back if you are the one who called it off. You definitely will meet a different person.

1 Like

Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by MusaDanladi1: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
This story of yours gave me intense heartache but your decision is understandably painful. It's gonna hurt for years to come. But be strong man. Be strong. Continue your legit hustle and one day daylight with breakforth out of the dark prison.
Re: ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... by ZiriMane(m): 12:38am On Dec 06, 2019
Ehya, this OP don already accept say he nor go blow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm What You Need Right Now - Braless Nigeria Babe / We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers / Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.