Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,027 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results (7221 Views)

Ekiti Civil Service Interview (senior Category) / Ekiti Tescom Examination Results / Ekiti Civil Service Releases Results Of Recruitment Exercise(check HERE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by TemmyT002(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2019
The EKITI CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION RESULTS are finally out. This is the exam that was written on the 30th of November.

The examination was carried out in several centers across the state and they include EKSU, The Federal Polytechnic, Ado and its Satellite Campus, Christ Boys and Christ Girls’ Schools. Others were carried out in several centers in Ikere, Ikole, Ode, Aramoko, etc.

As at last count, over forty thousand people applied for the various vacancies across several ministries that include Broadcasting MDA, Ekiti State Water Corporation, Civil Service MDA, Hospital, etc.

Download and check the results

Source: https://opinionsandstories.com/ekiti-civil-service-examination-results/
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hard to believe, exam that was written on Saturday. Looks like they just gave scores
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
117 applicants scores?
So,117 applicants sit for the exam?
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by Emperormvp1: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
Just input your number and search...It will come up...Just checked mine
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by FlutterDollar99(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Emperormvp1:
Just input your number and search...It will come up...Just checked mine
How was it bro
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by Saolaseeni: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Is your result btw s/n 1 and 117?
Did not see mine.
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by TemmyT002(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
moyinoluwabun:
Hard to believe, exam that was written on Saturday. Looks like they just gave scores

They used computer to mark it
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by TemmyT002(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
MD2080:
117 applicants scores?
So,117 applicants sit for the exam?

It is in Excel format. There are two sheets
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by tomsonlampard: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
But the cut-off mark for senior category is too much, they should have made it 25 instead of 30 like I heard
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by sammie241: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
TemmyT002:

It is in Excel format. There are two sheets
I could only find that 117 score sheet couldn't find the other sheet you talk about. also I search for the name but it bring it out and not result was shown
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by TemmyT002(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
sammie241:
I could only find that 117 score sheet couldn't find the other sheet you talk about. also I search for the name but it bring it out and not result was shown

Check again
There is one with candidates with School name
There is another beside it with no school. The one with no school is the one you saw.

Or just use:
https://cscapplication.myekiti.com/result/exams_resultrpt.php
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by Ehfkay(f): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
please, i still can't check my result...i'm seen just 117 names
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by Dostor: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
PRESS RELEASE

Results of the recruitment examinations conducted on Saturday, 30th November, 2019 by the Ekiti State Government across the State for intending Civil Servants are out.

Applicants are advised to log in to www.ekitistate.gov.ng/jobs to check their results.

Applicants are to note that *cut off* mark for the senior category is *30* out of the total obtainable marks of 50 while that of the junior category is *25* .

The date and venue of oral interviews will be communicated to applicants who obtained cut off marks by the different regulatory Agencies in due course.

Rotimi Feyisina,
Press Officer,
Office of the Head of Service,
Ekiti State
tomsonlampard:
But the cut-off mark for senior category is too much, they should have made it 25 instead of 30 like I heard
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by Bograd83(f): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
I can't find my name on the list..any1
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by TemmyT002(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2019
Bograd83:
I can't find my name on the list..any1

Use fhnew link to check
If not, go to Ministry of Finance, ICT center with your printout

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by toluguitar: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Help me please, I can't find my result, when I inserted my surname and applicant I'd it shows no record and I did the exam at federal poly Ado
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by TemmyT002(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2019
toluguitar:
Help me please, I can't find my result, when I inserted my surname and applicant I'd it shows no record and I did the exam at federal poly Ado

Click on www.help.myekiti.com
Re: Ekiti Civil Service Examination Results by Sabenko: 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Everyone's result is there, do not input your last digit cos it won't go. Try open the excel sheet on a laptop and you will see three sheets, though when you open it, it automatically shows you sheet 2 which consists of just 117 names but sheet one is where all the scores and details are with over 20,000 candidates

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Openings At Naca / Gtbank Recruits: / KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.