Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan (38276 Views)

Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by mainzillionaire: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dewze:

I guess a reason is that there are way more educated and qualified igbos in the north than there are educated and qualified hausas in the South East. That disparity can influence a great deal the amount of non native civil servants you find in these places.
true to a large extent
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Bussreal: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Is Makinde now the new President of Nigeria?
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Whynotthetruth:

BIG LIE...They are as vindictive as other tribes...and unless you go to other tribes and thrive, you won't be made anything there...So how many Yoruba are doing or into something substantial maybe in Southeast for example to be considered for appointments there? But lots of other tribes especially Igbo reside and participate actively in SW...

Lol no other tribes wants to come to your side because you lot are tribalist even to your own selves......and you come west because your father's already set the house on fire....I bet you are in a South West state right now.....

7 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by vannessa7(f): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Gazzy88:
Makinde just got my hate for him for the first time. Out of all sensible tribes in Nigeria, he thought it's an igbo ingrate that deserves an appointment? Those people are ingrate. Thought they were all saying Ibadan is a brown-roof city,then what is that woman doing in Ibadan to the point of accepting an appointment in a brown roof city? Yorubas are truly accommodating but shouldn't be to igbos. They don't worth it and they cant replicate that in their hate-filled region. I hate you GSM for that stupidity.

You have allowed their hatred and pettiness borne out of inferiority complex and envy get to you, believe me it's not all of them that is afflicted with this horrible malaise, and not everyone is a member of nairaland where they have opportunity to mouth off, beating their chest forming online warrior, they attract hatred everyday with their insults and put downs, clannish tribal, our people attitudes, they are at least a hundred years behind emotionally in this nation as they still have the mind set of cavemen, I used to be shocked at their attitude until I realise them for who they are, insecure lots, don't let them get to you

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Gazzy88:
Makinde just got my hate for him for the first time. Out of all sensible tribes in Nigeria, he thought it's an igbo ingrate that deserves an appointment? Those people are ingrate. Thought they were all saying Ibadan is a brown-roof city,then what is that woman doing in Ibadan to the point of accepting an appointment in a brown roof city? Yorubas are truly accommodating but shouldn't be to igbos. They don't worth it and they cant replicate that in their hate-filled region. I hate you GSM for that stupidity.

Lol

hehehend
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Gazzy88:

Lol

hehehe
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Caseless: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tranquillity360:
The same lagos yoruba youths were going from one polling unit to another,searching and killing Igbos in last presidential election.

lies from the pit of hell. Those who peddled the same lies on Twitter without evidence ended up losing their accounts with huge followership.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
Yoruba, the tribe that is preserving the unity and existence of Nigeria.

#RESPECTYORUBA

This is the truth....but our brothers from the east seem to take this for some forms of weakness....it hurts my soul.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dewze:
Let us tell ourselves the raw truth. The Yorubas will have their flaws and shortcomings, as every other tribes, but they are undoubtedly the most liberal tribe amongst the major tribes in Nigeria.

Liberal Ko, liberty ni
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
technicallyrich:

now lets tell our selves the real truth who is the most accomodating tribes in nigeria.
They are 4 major tribes in nigeria
igbos
hausas
yorubas
the great ijaws.
Ijaws are the life blood of nigeria and they share their resources to all nigerains.
Our resources even extends to other african countries like niger,ghana and even europe.
Ijaws dont complain about two of our states the yorubas have taken which is lagos and ondo state.
The great ijaws are the richest black tribe on earth and the strongest and bravest in nigeria,yet they dont intimidate people and even our son gej was conspired upon and thrown out yet we love everyone and care too.
So now confess who are the most accomodating tribe in nigeria.

Lol please Sit down.....the Edos have a stronger claim to Lagos than the ijaws.....
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by omoharry(f): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
elasticlala:

Lagos does not have governor currently
Give the guy a break, he is still recovering from the election.I am sure he is still trying to get things together.
This is what happens when people aspire for political position just for the sake of power and the juicy package that comes with and nothing more. Ask Sanwo-olu his vision for Lagos, I am sure he does not have clue of a clear cut plan for the people of Lagos. Anyway, Lagosians deserve him, since they only accept anything from Tinubu either good or bad , wise or stupid. Even if he brings a slowpoke to govern them, they will still package him well and the people will still vote him in. Sometimes i wonder if we have no faculty upstairs anymore to reason for ourselves to know what is good and bad .
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Omoodua007: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Firefox01:
Henceforth, nothing like Liberalism from Yorubas to these flatheaded demons. I'm particularly happy that we Yoruba youths, future political leaders in Yoruba land understand the evil and hatred these fake jews harbour towards us and we will replicate in kind.Liberalism to Igbo from Yoruba in our politics will not happen again. The current generation have made that mistake, we will never repeat such foolishness.

Throwing away liberalism into thrash can

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Yenny4real(f): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
alfasexy:
They really can't do without us.

Igbo amaka too much.
what can't they do without u, and besides who are you people. these pride and arrogant of a thing is d one killing you people, can't u just at least appreciate what he did or how many of you governors can do that? are you people accommodating?..mtchw

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Rubicon67(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
alfasexy:

Igbo amaka too much.

...in your fucking dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
praz001:

Bro....
You will only move or stay in a place where you will be well established. Or how many UK citizens do you see rushing Down to our own country... ( no offence or trying to degrade any state)

If I Have all I need in my own state why should I travel to other state except for leisure

Our father do tell us to "Always recognise the one down there when you are climbing up because when you are decending you might likely meet them up"....

Not exactly Bro, there are UK citizens here because they saw NEED...

When you see NEED, you will move too...

Being in your comfort zone doesn't make you man enough...

Landlord travel and see !!!
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by tunmyce: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
That is how you spot a liberal minded servant in Nigerian political clime
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Tranquillity360: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nigsrdumb:
I read somewhere that apart from other Yoruba ethnicities, Igbos are genetically the closest to the Yoruba.

About 0.24 genetic distance if I remember correctly.

That's why there are lots of look alike Igbo and Yoruba.

The SS are probably a mixture.

We don't ponder how closely we are related hence the tribalism.

Anyway seyi makinde and Peter obi for presidency
Igbos and yorubas dont share anything in common.

Am not related in anyway with yorubas.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Lol no other tribes wants to come to your side because you lot are tribalist even to your own selves......and you come west because your father's already set the house on fire....I bet you are in a South West state right now.....

Boy...Look beyond your nose...

Haven't you seen Kwara indigenes saying they are not SW?

Ekiti saying they are ekiti kete not Yoruba?

ijebu nko?

Oyo nko?

You can live in denial all you want...but what you wish on others is already happening to you
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by DEROX: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lol he will surely regret it appointing Igbos no p sha am in ma house sippimg my beercheesy
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Igbos and yorubas dont share anything in common.

Am not related in anyway with yorubas.

Oga genetically you are a negroid , all negroids are related, unfortunately and fortunately for you , your closest negroid family are Yoruba.

Go and read some research papers on genetics in Africa.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Tranquillity360: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Caseless:
lies from the pit of hell. Those who peddled the same lies on Twitter without evidence ended up losing their accounts with huge followership.
Is truth,stop defending the evil deeds of your tribe.

Didn't your oba also threatened to throw Igbos in lagoon if they don't vote for his candidate.which all yorubas applaud him.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Tranquillity360: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Firefox01:
Henceforth, nothing like Liberalism from Yorubas to these flatheaded demons. I'm particularly happy that we Yoruba youths, future political leaders in Yoruba land understand the evil and hatred these fake jews harbour towards us and we will replicate in kind.Liberalism to Igbo from Yoruba in our politics will not happen again. The current generation have made that mistake, we will never repeat such foolishness.
You can only rants.

You are not accommodating anybody.
Is one nigeria.Tell us how you are accommodating us.

Mr accommodator
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by richie240: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Prompto:
These are the fools bringing ant infested log into their father's house cos of toto. Waiting patient to when Igbo will start claiming they developed Ibadan, woe betide any foolish soul from Oyo state that complains then.
Awon akotileta omo gbogbo!
He should ask tinubu and Wole Soyinka how they were paid back for their liberality.
Let him give them the whole administration, dt won't wash away the hatred they have for his ppl and in future when push comes to shove, they'll remind him of his Afonjaic roots and how they developed his state for him.
......and they've started already:
vvvvvvvvvvvv

alfasexy:

Igbo amaka too much.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by vannessa7(f): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tranquillity360:
The same lagos yoruba youths were going from one polling unit to another,searching and killing Igbos in last presidential election.

If only you can get inside the mind of a Yoruba person you will not tell this horrible lie, Yoruba's don't see people in terms of tribe or different until you point it out through your words or attitude like you are doing here, even when we realise where you are from we don't think you are different or disadvantaged, its the same way we see a Yoruba criminal that we see any criminal from other tribe, no sacred cows, you are treated based on your character and what you people term as cowardice is just each Yoruba man focusing on his own life and stay out of trouble, we are secure in ourselves and have no need to pull others down to feel good. I had to reply you lest a reader from another country form a wrong notion based on your lies

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Gazzy88(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Whynotthetruth:

ijebu nko?

Oyo nko?

You can live in denial all you want...but what you wish on others is already happening to you
You're truly sick! Ìjẹ̀bú, Ọ̀yọ́, Èkìtì and Ilorin people told you they aren't Yorùbá? Like seriously? If you want to lie, lie with dignity. So because they spice Èkìtì up a bit with sweet name "Èkìtì kété" means they aren't Yorùbá again? Why am I even wasting my time with an economic migrant like you. All we are asking for is very simple,... Stay away from our "brown roof" region or that's too hard to comprehend? We can never relate together as you've all shown that countless times and I don't even care. Just stay back home and leave our land. Ijaws, itshekiris etc are welcome but not igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Tranquillity360: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nigsrdumb:

Oga genetically you are a negroid , all negroids are related, unfortunately and fortunately for you , your closest negroid family are Yoruba.

Go and read some research papers on genetics in Africa.

you can believe what ever you like.

IGBO and yorubas are not related in anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tranquillity360:
you can believe what ever you like.

IGBO and yorubas are not related in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by vannessa7(f): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Whynotthetruth:

ijebu nko?

Oyo nko?

In order to defend your tribe you sell your soul to the devil without blinking an eye or any pity for your reverend father in your Catholic church who has dedicated his entire life teaching you every Sunday the ways of God and you crucify your Jesus again with your lies, trying to give the world a wrong impression of Yoruba s and divide us if possible, you are a desperate liar, it won't work

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Whynotthetruth:

ijebu nko?

Oyo nko?

Lol......True the ekiti people have a different tongue from the traditional Yoruba.....but even they can't deny they are our brothers.....you missed on the ijebus.....and you definitely lost in Oyo.....you are currently On Your Own....
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dewze:
Let us tell ourselves the raw truth. The Yorubas will have their flaws and shortcomings, as every other tribes, but they are undoubtedly the most liberal tribe amongst the major tribes in Nigeria.

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Metaphysical will blame IPOB for this .

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Thonypadua(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
kpompey:

See this fool, tagging m a stupid liar.U chronic PDP guy wey dey hype d yeye governor. Snap the road ,make we see, even Akala as useless as I'm dey do some quality roads for new garage.Any road ur munmun Governor commission na Ajimobi award am.Ajimobi and APC too dey useless cos the development does not match the money and fund they saw in govt but this guy is worst.Nothing , I mean absolutely nothing except hyping.He bought 100 Kia for 66 LGS and LCDA, meaning one per Lg .Do u know how big an Lg is, thus tantamount to nothing if am to model that mathematical wise, yet na for one month idiot like u are shouting.Ibadan is extremely dirty and virtually all roads are there depreciating cos of poor maintenance not forgetting the stupid Ajimobi too did poor quality job including his long dead beautification project.Makinde is not fit for councillor talkless of governor, no good policy except prompt salary payment and ask the developed state of this world.You don't build a nation by paying recurrent expenditure alone and diverting other govt funds.Ojeluuu PDP, ojeluuu APC. Bird of a feather, we must rise up to kick them out.Party without fame but with credible candidate should be voted in....Munmun, ole ,lazy fool.
Empty skull, and the new party you mentioned will bring it's own candidate from heaven abi?
Ibadan is dirty and Makinde is the cause abi? Hope you were aware that making clean all your dirty last week Wednesday around 12am where were dump skull like you then who contributed to the dirtiness of Ibadan. Ole, Ole, Olojukokoro, who will satisfy you in life? and the regular payment of salary you mentioned is not Worth Mentioning abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From My journey to ph Today, Owerri port harcourt Road How Bad It Is / El-rufai Wears Igbo Attire, Receives Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.