Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan (38265 Views)

Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Ideagatesauto: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dewze:
Let us tell ourselves the raw truth. The Yorubas will have their flaws and shortcomings, as every other tribes, but they are undoubtedly the most liberal tribe amongst the major tribes in Nigeria.

Very true
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Tranquillity360: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
vannessa7:

If only you can get inside the mind of a Yoruba person you will not tell this horrible lie, Yoruba's don't see people in terms of tribe or different until you point it out through your words or attitude like you are doing here, even when we realise where you are from we don't think you are different or disadvantaged, its the same way we see a Yoruba criminal that we see any criminal from other tribe, no sacred cows, you are treated based on your character and what you people term as cowardice is just each Yoruba man focusing on their his own life and how to stay out of trouble, we are secure in yourself and have no need to pull others down to feel good. I had to reply you lest a reader from another country form a wrong notion based on your lies
All this long epistle because of simple truth i wrote up there.

Did yoruba youths attack Igbos during last presidential election?

Yes or no.

I don't need to enter yorubas minds to know them,their actions is enough for me.

The same yorubas that are always bragging here,about how the use 3.5 million Igbos to do pepper soup and suya.

The same yorubas rejoicing when nigeria army are killing IGBOS in east,shouting kill them all.

The same yorubas that want igbos out of lagos.

Yorubas are not better than any tribe in nigeria.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by ANAYO0452: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
lemon10:
Oga bone that shit.... he is seeking for political points
He's getting them points bror
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Chigold101(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Well yes....but that's not going to happen is it?
you won't go to other people's tribe to bring them to make them Principals in another state.
They give Ndị Igbo post because Ndị Igbo Live in their land.
We have had a Fulani mayor at Enugu that's before the war.
You know, after the war, because Ndị Igbo were seen as conquered people, others sold their properties and left Igbo land.
So that's the reason... If other tribes begin to live in Igbo land and make impact the way Ndị Igbo make in other states. They will be made part of the leadership
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by YorubaLord: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dewze:
Let us tell ourselves the raw truth. The Yorubas will have their flaws and shortcomings, as every other tribes, but they are undoubtedly the most liberal tribe amongst the major tribes in Nigeria.

Rubbish! It's simply cuz Yoruba is the most Civilized! cool

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chigold101:
you won't go to other people's tribe to bring them to make them Principals in another state.
They give Ndị Igbo post because Ndị Igbo Live in their land.
We have had a Fulani mayor at Enugu that's before the war.
You know, after the war, because Ndị Igbo were seen as conquered people, others sold their properties and left Igbo land.
So that's the reason... If other tribes begin to live in Igbo land and make impact the way Ndị Igbo make in other states. They will be made part of the leadership

Lol you think I don't have people living in the southeast.....before theyou could even get land to buy it was war.....the easterners are tribalist in all they do, so don't come here and try to polish them up.....I knows the hatred my brother went through before he was allowed to set up his business, he had to sell it eventually out of frustration.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Tranquillity360: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Lol you think I don't have people living in the southeast.....before theyou could even get land to buy it was war.....the easterners are tribalist in all they do, so don't come here and try to polish them up.....I knows the hatred my brother went through before he was allowed to set up his business, he had to sell it eventually out of frustration.
Simple say your brother couldn't stand the competition in east.

There are hausa doing well in east.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by colestephan86: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chigold101:
because Makinde appointed an Igbo Woman.
And you would want Igbo governors to do same...?
Where are you from,
I doubt if you will write IELTS and pass.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by herich(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Lol!
Your brother is a coward and week,
Just like every other Yoruba.

If Igbos were weak, do you think their business can survive, despite all the bully and intimidation they receives from Yoruba agberos, thugs in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by LZAA: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
mrchineke:
Another Yoruba bastard calling himself governor!

When will they open their Allocation-Blocked eyes and see that Igbos are our enemy and we MUST neutralise them all!!!!!

lzaa immhotep take note and go home quietly on ya yam-tuber legs.

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Simple say your brother couldn't stand the competition in east.

There are hausa doing well in east.

Lol....what competition?....you mean your brothers that were coming to his bar to settle their cult clashes? They would come drink destroy the bar injure his girls and steal his fridges.....even the police men would come Tax him and run away once the fighting starts....only God helped him he didn't die when they set his place on fire.....but that's competition to you....intimidating others till they want to have nothing to do with you again....

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
herich:

Lol!
Your brother is a coward and week,
Just like every other Yoruba.

If Igbos were weak, do you think their business can survive, despite all the bully and intimidation they receives from Yoruba agberos, thugs in Lagos?

Lol....the agberos in lagos stay in their place once settled....when you brothers found out the bar owner was yoruba they came in droves and set the place on fire....that's your strength isn't it....tearing others down....
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Gazzy88:
You're truly sick! Ìjẹ̀bú, Ọ̀yọ́, Èkìtì and Ilorin people told you they aren't Yorùbá? Like seriously? If you want to lie, lie with dignity. So because they spice Èkìtì up a bit with sweet name "Èkìtì kété" means they aren't Yorùbá again? Why am I even wasting my time with an economic migrant like you. All we are asking for is very simple,... Stay away from our "brown roof" region or that's too hard to comprehend? We can never relate together as you've all shown that countless times and I don't even care. Just stay back home and leave our land. Ijaws, itshekiris etc are welcome but not igbos.

Are you among the landlords? Poverty baaadddddddddddd....who are you dictating to? when will that dream of dictating who comes and who goes come through?
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
vannessa7:

In order to defend your tribe you sell your soul to the devil without blinking an eye or any pity for your reverend father in your Catholic church who has dedicated his entire life teaching you every Sunday the ways of God and you crucify your Jesus again with your lies, trying to give the world a wrong impression of Yoruba s and divide us if possible, you are a desperate liar, it won't work

OK...
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Lol......True the ekiti people have a different tongue from the traditional Yoruba.....but even they can't deny they are our brothers.....you missed on the ijebus.....and you definitely lost in Oyo.....you are currently On Your Own....

Maybe you go back and see those crying for marginalization in Ogun for a start...Byeeeee!!! Keep living in denial
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Whynotthetruth:

Maybe you go back and see those crying for marginalization in Ogun for a start...Byeeeee!!! Keep living in denial

Lol......you think we are like you.....
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
mrchineke:
Another Yoruba bastard calling himself governor!

When will they open their Allocation-Blocked eyes and see that Igbos are our enemy and we MUST neutralise them all!!!!!

lzaa take note and go home quietly on ya yam-tuber legs.

Preach love, not Igbo-phobia

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by nisai: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
alfasexy:
They really can't do without us.

Igbo amaka too much.
This is the kind of iimplicating statement you people make that gets you into the bad book of the Yorubas. When they decide to do away with you then you start crying and shouting marginalisation, discrimination............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Omoodua007:

We should only appoint those who appoint us I understand kaduna did so we only need a kaduna indigene

If no igbos does pls drop that igbo woman like a cursed disease
Support one Nigeria.
Igbo-phobia is bad.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues greenback metaphysical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by DexterousOne(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chigold101:
Any thing wrong with igbo govs appointing long term resident Yoruba into office in the east?

Id love that to happen in my own state

But my gov is a nutcase undecided
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by ridbell01(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chigold101:
no we are Yoruba we don't expect anything in return when we are doing good deeds..we have always appointed in Lagos since 1999 but they always pay back with betrayal

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

This is the truth....but our brothers from the east seem to take this for some forms of weakness....it hurts my soul.

I know the pain and I understand how you feel bro,but God has his reasons for choosing us for the role we are playing in Nigeria and by extension, the Blackman's world. We are not just a people, we are Yoruba,the chosen one !

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

I know the pain and I understand how you feel bro,but God has his reasons for choosing us for the role we are playing in Nigeria and by extension, the Blackman's world. We are not just a people, we are Yoruba,the chosen one !

I agree with you....but can we tone it down on the chosen one line of thinking.....that path is what led our brothers from the east to where they are now....
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Ojiofor: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yoruba PDP are the best.
I love them.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by kpompey: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thonypadua:
Empty skull, and the new party you mentioned will bring it's own candidate from heaven abi?
Ibadan is dirty and Makinde is the cause abi? Hope you were aware that making clean all your dirty last week Wednesday around 12am where were dump skull like you then who contributed to the dirtiness of Ibadan. Ole, Ole, Olojukokoro, who will satisfy you in life? and the regular payment of salary you mentioned is not Worth Mentioning abi?

I keep on hammering it, this guy is very useless, arrogant and not even ready to learn. You don't know anything than to blab.I am very sure you must be an errand boy for one of this so called politician. Your Governor is not performing but loved to act to the gallery.A vain man tell the world am this and that, but a modest mind keep quiet. A good sitting governor will never go about hand picking the state but instead put in place machinery and policy that will solve the problem.Tell m cos u claimed you are knowledge able which to me is a false assertion, will your governor continue to handpick the state for four years (Munmun). We want physical development, good job creations and not propaganda politics and empathy tactics you are adopting.Mr Errand boy, we are Nigerians and not beneficiary of your so called despicable God fathers that are swindling the state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by LZAA: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
immhotep:

Support one Nigeria.
Igbo-phobia is bad.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues greenback metaphysical
Baba gaskiya

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by helinues: 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
LZAA:

Baba gaskiya

dont start again

Pls and pls

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Correcto: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
True
Dewze:

T
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Timatayo1: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
This can only happened in Yoruba states.... Nice one omo oduduwa atata

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Johnboom: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Whynotthetruth:

BIG LIE...They are as vindictive as other tribes...and unless you go to other tribes and thrive, you won't be made anything there...So how many Yoruba are doing or into something substantial maybe in Southeast for example to be considered for appointments there? But lots of other tribes especially Igbo reside and participate actively in SW...
why are other tribes not participating actively in Southeast ?
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Born2Breed(f): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
Seyi seyi seyi....how many times I call you.

Appoint Edo person too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-Rufai Evicts Civil Servants From Assets, Gives Wives, Children - Peoples Gaze / Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet / "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.