Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens (23606 Views)

Sadaqah(charity): A Voluntary Act With Immense Spiritual Reward / Muslims In Al-jannah / The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by mazaje(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2007
I have read that in Jannah a man will be blessed with maidens (Hurs) and if his wife joins him in Jannah she will be Queen of all maidens. I am steadfast in my deen and have so much love for Allah (SWT) and our Rasool (SAW) and hope if my view is an error I will be forgiven. But how can this be fair? A man gets Hurs and a wife for his good deeds and a woman for hers gets to share her husband openly with other beings.

What about woman who do not marry or husbands are not pious what happens to them in jannah. What if a woman does not love her husband but lives a life of piety with him simply for Allah's pleasure, not her own. In jannah does she once again have to be assigned to her husband. I know that Allah is the most Just and I have tears in my eyes that I am even questioning this.

Please advise on the situation. Jannah and the condition of Jannah vastly differs from the conditions of the Dunya (this world). It is incorrect to look at the prevailing conditions of the Dunya and then form an analogy of the Aakhira (hereafter).

Suffice to say that Allah Ta’ala mentions in the Qur’an, ‘You will have there (Aakhira) all that you could wish for, and you will have there everything you demand.’ Thus, her every desire and wish will be fulfilled and she will live in eternal happiness. If men will be rewarded with a certain number of chaste partners in Jannah, then what will women be rewarded with?While a man will get many Hurs (maidens) in jannah, a women would be made the queen of Jannah. Her beauty will far outshine the beauty of the hurs.

Umme Salamah R.A narrates that she said to Rasûlullah SAW "O Rasûlullah, are the women of this world superior or the hûrs?" He replied, "The women of this world will have superiority over the hûrs just as the outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining." Umme Salamah R.A then asked, "O Rasûlullah, what is the reason for this?" He answered, "Because they performed salâh, fasted, and worshipped [Allah]. Allah will put light on their faces and silk on their bodies. [The human women] will be fair in complexion and will wear green clothing and yellow jewelry. Their incense-burners will be made of pearls and their combs will be of gold.

They will say, 'We are the women who will stay forever and we will never die. We are the women who will always remain in comfort and we will never undergo difficulty. We are the women who will stay and we will never leave. Listen, we are happy women and we will never become sad. Glad tidings to those men for whom we are and who are for us.'" (Tabrânî) Muhammed ibn Ka'b Al-Qurazi narrates from a person of the Ansâr (people of Madînah) that Rasûlullah SAW said, "I take the oath of that Being who sent me with the truth, you are not more acquainted with your wives and houses than the people of Jannat. A person of Jannat will come to 72 wives which Allah specially created in Jannat (hûrs) and 2 human wives.

The human wives will have virtue over the [hûrs] because they worshipped Allah in the world. (Targheeb Vol.4 Pg.534) This will be the high position of the women of the world in Jannah. If a woman had more than one husband, she will choose which one of them to stay with, and she will choose the one with the best character. As for those women who never married or their husband were mushriks, they will be allowed to marry whichever worldly man, they so wish, in Jannah. Thus every man in Jannah will have 2 wives from the world.

If we have full conviction in Allah's promise that he will fulfil our every desire in Jannah, then instead of worrying about what they will get in jannah, the women should concentrate their endeavours on pleasing Allah and thus getting to Jannah. As for pleasing us in Jannah, That is Allah responsibility, so he will do His and we should do ours. The greatest pleasure in Jannah for men and women will be the very pleasure of Allah. Everything else will be secondary. And Allah Ta'ala Knows Best.

• Mufti Ebrahim Desai

1 Like

Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by nossycheek(f): 2:13pm On May 25, 2007
mazaje:

I have read that in Jannah a man will be blessed with maidens (Hurs) and if his wife joins him in Jannah she will be Queen of all maidens. I am steadfast in my deen and have so much love for Allah (SWT) and our Rasool (SAW) and hope if my view is an error I will be forgiven. But how can this be fair? A man gets Hurs and a wife for his good deeds and a woman for hers gets to share her husband openly with other beings.

What about woman who do not marry or husbands are not pious what happens to them in jannah. What if a woman does not love her husband but lives a life of piety with him simply for Allah's pleasure, not her own. In jannah does she once again have to be assigned to her husband. I know that Allah is the most Just and I have tears in my eyes that I am even questioning this.

Please advise on the situation. Jannah and the condition of Jannah vastly differs from the conditions of the Dunya (this world). It is incorrect to look at the prevailing conditions of the Dunya and then form an analogy of the Aakhira (hereafter).

Suffice to say that Allah Ta’ala mentions in the Qur’an, ‘You will have there (Aakhira) all that you could wish for, and you will have there everything you demand.’ Thus, her every desire and wish will be fulfilled and she will live in eternal happiness. If men will be rewarded with a certain number of chaste partners in Jannah, then what will women be rewarded with?While a man will get many Hurs (maidens) in jannah, a women would be made the queen of Jannah. Her beauty will far outshine the beauty of the hurs.

Umme Salamah R.A narrates that she said to Rasûlullah SAW "O Rasûlullah, are the women of this world superior or the hûrs?" He replied, "The women of this world will have superiority over the hûrs just as the outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining." Umme Salamah R.A then asked, "O Rasûlullah, what is the reason for this?" He answered, "Because they performed salâh, fasted, and worshipped [Allah]. Allah will put light on their faces and silk on their bodies. [The human women] will be fair in complexion and will wear green clothing and yellow jewelry. Their incense-burners will be made of pearls and their combs will be of gold.

They will say, 'We are the women who will stay forever and we will never die. We are the women who will always remain in comfort and we will never undergo difficulty. We are the women who will stay and we will never leave. Listen, we are happy women and we will never become sad. Glad tidings to those men for whom we are and who are for us.'" (Tabrânî) Muhammed ibn Ka'b Al-Qurazi narrates from a person of the Ansâr (people of Madînah) that Rasûlullah SAW said, "I take the oath of that Being who sent me with the truth, you are not more acquainted with your wives and houses than the people of Jannat. A person of Jannat will come to 72 wives which Allah specially created in Jannat (hûrs) and 2 human wives.

The human wives will have virtue over the [hûrs] because they worshipped Allah in the world. (Targheeb Vol.4 Pg.534) This will be the high position of the women of the world in Jannah. If a woman had more than one husband, she will choose which one of them to stay with, and she will choose the one with the best character. As for those women who never married or their husband were mushriks, they will be allowed to marry whichever worldly man, they so wish, in Jannah. Thus every man in Jannah will have 2 wives from the world.

If we have full conviction in Allah's promise that he will fulfil our every desire in Jannah, then instead of worrying about what they will get in jannah, the women should concentrate their endeavours on pleasing Allah and thus getting to Jannah. As for pleasing us in Jannah, That is Allah responsibility, so he will do His and we should do ours. The greatest pleasure in Jannah for men and women will be the very pleasure of Allah. Everything else will be secondary. And Allah Ta'ala Knows Best.

• Mufti Ebrahim Desai

www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/sunlightofislam/2007/may/25/sunofislam-25-05-2007-001.htm
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by Iman3(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2007
What I don't get is, what happens to a woman who dies unmarried?I hear a married woman gets re-united with her husband but what if she was never married.

Again,do the 70/72 virgins remain eternally virgins?.After the first bout of sex with them,they obviously are no more virgins.Do they become "revirginised"?

I wish a knowledgable Muslim can provide me with answers to the above.Thanks
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by TellyB(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2007
@topic,

Can we have Muslims proffering answers to the topic-question?
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by feelgood(m): 11:25pm On May 25, 2007
Aint you guys ever tired of this same ol recycled question? Its becoming quite boring. In some other threads, we accuse muslims of starting a 'fight' that calls for our stout defence; by this thread, are we not doing exactly what we accuse our muslim brothers of? The bible encourages us to follow peace with all men as much as lieth in us - dont know for what gain or purpose this thread is.
God bless you
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by nossycheek(f): 11:47am On May 28, 2007
I-man:

Again,do the 70/72 virgins remain eternally virgins?.After the first bout of sex with them,they obviously are no more virgins.Do they become "revirginised"?

For sure, they have self regenerating hymen, which means that they are ever virgins. You want try?
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by stimulus(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2007
Where are the muslimahs on the Forum?
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by Tweetie(f): 9:51pm On May 28, 2007
U wont find them. they disappear when they dont have answers to questions. wink
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by TellyB(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2007
So, this disappearing act of the Muslimahs. . . does that simply mean that:

(a) they don't have any reward in janna; or,

(b) they don't know what rewards await them; or,

(c) they would rather not say because. . . ?!?

lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by Iman3(m): 4:12am On May 31, 2007
nossycheek:

For sure, they have self regenerating hymen, which means that they are ever virgins. You want try?

Is this some kind of joke?

1 Like

Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by stimulus(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2007
mazaje:

As for those women who never married or their husband were mushriks, they will be allowed to marry whichever worldly man, they so wish, in Jannah. Thus every man in Jannah will have 2 wives from the world.

I thought the number was supposed to be 4 wives according to the Qur'an? undecided

Anyway, so, in the whole ambit of this subject, what then is the reward of of women in jannah?
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by barikade: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2007
stimulus:

Anyway, so, in the whole ambit of this subject, what then is the reward of of women in jannah?

Em, can the Muslim women help with the question? smiley
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by TellyB(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2007
Okay. Maybe the women are not allowed to reveal their rewards. grin
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by tlops(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2007
why should women be the reward of a life time in d first case? the women too should be rewarded with 70/72 virgin hefty guys. does it mean sex is the ultimate prize of earthly piety? Na wa oh. (I dont know anything abt what their quran says abt this o)
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by TellyB(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2007
tlops:

the women too should be rewarded with 70/72 virgin hefty guys.

Yikes!! I'm outa here!
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by tlops(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2007
y run  smiley
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by thesilent1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2007
I don't know anything about what their quran says about this o)

yeah, but it seems like fun watching from here, the sidelines.

if its about amalla now, then you know i would be getting my PHD up in there!
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by Seun(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2013
Moved to Islam section.
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by WHees(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2013
mazaje:

Suffice to say that Allah Ta’ala mentions in the Qur’an, ‘You will have there (Aakhira) all that you could wish for, and you will have there everything you demand.’

Suratul Fusilat verse 30-32

''In the case of those who say, ''our Lord is ALLAH'', and further stand straight and steadfast, the angels descend on them: Fear ye not they suggest, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of the garden of bliss. The which you were promised!

''We are your protectors/friends in this life and the hereafter: Therein shall ye have all that your soul shall desire; therein shall ye have all that ye ask for!

'' A hospitable gift from one oft-forgiving, most merciful''!

The Quran has made it vivid that every righteous Muslim shall have gratifying things which can satiate his/her utopia in heaven. Common sense demands that you folks commenting shall grab a copy and read before flaunting the baloney above.
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2013
i thought this was the islamic section, so why r u guyz poking ur nose in the wrong manner. i uve come to learn do so responsibly , if not then pls leave and dont provoke others.

bsds the post was advising 'Muslim women' isthat ur identity at present?,
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by underage(f): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2013
@OP, as you said every man will be rewarded with a hurul ayn (maidens) but his wife or wives on earth will be their leader/leaders. According to the Holy quran, All women in jannah will equally be turned to as beautiful as a hurul ayn or even more. As for their reward, they will all be rewarded with an eternal life of peace, love and comfort. Nothing will be lacked jannah.

About those who diead unmarried, according to the holy quran and various hadiths (which unfortunately I can't bring forth now, due to some reasons but am sure I know dem) there are also many male hurul ayns just for every pious muslimah who dies unmarried (please, they are not marrying Prophet Muhammad S.A.W). But there will not be 72 males for every one but rather one for each muslimah. There is also no any authenthic verse from the quran or hadith that states men will be given 72 virgins who have the ability to become revirginised. Please stop spreading false knowledge on Islam.

Again, sex is not the ultimate prize for earthly piety, there are lots and lots of rewards for any pious believer which Allah knows best. For your information, Women do not come first. The life after death is just imaginable to us but Allah knows best.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Seun: Moved to Islam section.

Lol
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
underage: @OP, as you said every man will be rewarded with a hurul ayn (maidens) but his wife or wives on earth will be their leader/leaders. According to the Holy quran, All women in jannah will equally be turned to as beautiful as a hurul ayn or even more. As for their reward, they will all be rewarded with an eternal life of peace, love and comfort. Nothing will be lacked jannah.

About those who diead unmarried, according to the holy quran and various hadiths (which unfortunately I can't bring forth now, due to some reasons but am sure I know dem) there are also many male hurul ayns just for every pious muslimah who dies unmarried (please, they are not marrying Prophet Muhammad S.A.W). But there will not be 72 males for every one but rather one for each muslimah. There is also no any authenthic verse from the quran or hadith that states men will be given 72 virgins who have the ability to become revirginised. Please stop spreading false knowledge on Islam.
All these are your own opinions even though they sound silly as it is. Can you provide any reference to back up your Claims?

Again, sex is not the ultimate prize for earthly piety, there are lots and lots of rewards for any pious believer which Allah knows best. For your information, Women do not come first. The life after death is just imaginable to us but Allah knows best.

What is?
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by underage(f): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
Phoenix619:
All these are your own opinions even though they sound silly as it is. Can you provide any reference to back up your Claims?

What is?

Mind you, These are not my own opinions. I just answered the questions based on what I was taught in school. If you could look up verses in Suratul Bakarah in the quran and various hadiths from Sahih Bukhari or other hadith books, u'll confirm that. I can't quote any because I don't have them offhead but am sure they are there.

As for the ultimate prize, we'll have to be there first to confirm.

If you think this is silly, why don't you provide your own opinions which are not silly. *SMH*. No offence, please are you a muslim?
Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by Deen4me(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
@ muslims

We must refrain from commenting on any topic without proofs or references from the Quran and Sunnah lest, we misguide readers based on inaccurate information.

Using guesswork or such creates more problems than it solves,out of eagerness to respond to "funny" allegations of non muslims.

We should be aware that Islam is a complete way of life, and if you dont have knowledge of a topic the best response is Alahu Alam (Allah knows best)

@ Topic

Paradise :

Prophet (PBUH) said: “Allaah says: ‘I have prepared for My righteous slaves that which no eye has seen, no ear has heard and it has never crossed the mind of man. All of that is reserved, besides which all that you have known is as nothing.’ Then he recited: ‘No person knows what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do’ [al-Sajdah 32:17 ].” 

Bukhari 3072

(A) The Human mind is incapable of imagining the joys of paradise. Nothing impure or evil will remain in existence in paradise i.e no jealousy,anger,hatred, bad thoughts etc.

(B) All desires, wants , needs will be fulfilled in paradise. Inhabitants of paradise will be happy and satisfied

“(there will be) therein all that inner‑selves could desire, and all that eyes could delight in and you will abide therein forever”

Q 43:71

Muslim Woman's Reward:

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: Allah's Messenger, (PBUH), said, "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan,
preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes

Al-Tirmidhi 3254

“Whoever works righteousness — whether male or female — while he (or she) is a true believer
(of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect,
contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion
to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)”

Q 16:97

Those will have gardens of perpetual residence; beneath them rivers will flow.
They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and will wear green garments of fine silk and brocade,
reclining therein on adorned couches. Excellent is the reward, and good is the resting place.

Q 18:31

2 Likes

Re: What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
underage:

Mind you, These are not my own opinions. I just answered the questions based on what I was taught in school. If you could look up verses in Suratul Bakarah in the quran and various hadiths from Sahih Bukhari or other hadith books, u'll confirm that. I can't quote any because I don't have them offhead but am sure they are there.

As for the ultimate prize, we'll have to be there first to confirm.

If you think this is silly, why don't you provide your own opinions which are not silly. *SMH*. No offence, please are you a muslim?
You made a lot of claims without reference to back em up. But since you said you're sure of them lemme leave it at that. I don't have time to start looking anything up.

Though the one I found most interesting is where you said unmarried women will get their own virgin males. I guess that settles it, at least for single ladies. That's one heck of a paradise you guys have.
You still think sex is not the ultimate price? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I am Living In An Unhappy Marriage / Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. / Refuting Shia Baseless Theology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.