Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? (7045 Views)

War Of Words As Nigerian English Recognised By Oxford English Dictionary / UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua / Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by dammy222(f): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hi Nairalanders. I will like to know if UNICAF masters degree is really recognised in Nigeria by employers. And if it's better to study with them than our universities right here in Nigeria. I will like to receive responses from those that have successfully completed degree programs with UNICAF ,know how it all went, how reliable they are, etc. Thanks
Re: Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by Danzakidakura(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Run for your life.
Re: Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by Bluehill1051: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
Unicaf kor Unicorn ni... undecided
Re: Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by AmosChinedu: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hello Dammy, let me explain to you how Unicaf works. But before that, i want to state that Unicaf degrees are recognised all over the World, including in Nigeria.

Now, Unicaf has two structures; one is their university partners and the other is Unicaf University.

If you apply for Unicaf scholarship to study in any of their university partners such as University of Suffolk, UK, Liverpool john moores university, UK, among others, you will study purely through distance learning, in the end, you will be awarded a degree from these institutions. Unicaf has a partnership with these universities to help them with student recruitment and managing the digital education platform. You can contact any of the Unicaf UK university partners which you wish to confirm how genuine their partnership is.

I am a beneficiary of Unicaf partnership and studying in a UK university through them. I contacted the university before enrolling, and yes, it is real. They are even bigger than i thought then.. See for instance, this is the sub-domain website University of Suffolk UK had to set up in the course of their partnership with Unicaf. - http://unicaf.uos.ac.uk/ this is to help people like you who may be in doubt. That is the official website of University of Suffolk, which is a big public university is UK. You can still contact the UK university themselves to confirm their partnership with Unicaf. The universities themselves award the degree, not Unicaf. However, through Unicaf, you can access it for up to 70% the actual cost. Yes, it is so because it is online and Unicaf manages the platform thus, they grant partial scholarship.

Now, here is the second structure of Unicaf. Unicaf is the owner and operator of Unicaf University, which is currently a leading pan-african university with a presence in about 11 African countries. The Unicaf University is accredited in many African countries (although one accreditation is okay, but the multiple accreditation they go as far to get i believe is to help them position truly pan-africa). I did a quick dig and i got this. Here is the link to National Council for Higher Education, which is Malawi's national authority responsible for licensing and accreditation of Universities. http://www.nche.ac.mw/index.php/resources/registered-institutions If you check in the link you will see that Unicaf is licensed and accredited. Here is another one i found - Higher Education Authority, Zambia, which is Zambia's authority responsible for licensing universities https://www.hea.org.zm/index.php/registered-private-heis2

Check these links i sent you, and you will realize that they are licensed in these countries. I also know a friend who is currently studying an MBA in Unicaf University. In fact, he was the one that introduced it to me (lols, and he made some commmission of about 200 USD off my head) grin

Good luck. I am a beneficiary of Unicaf and i am happy and proud of it.

4 Likes

Re: Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by dammy222(f): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thank you all for your contributions
Re: Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by olatunyemi(m): 8:12am On Jan 16, 2020
AmosChinedu:
Hello Dammy, let me explain to you how Unicaf works. But before that, i want to state that Unicaf degrees are recognised all over the World, including in Nigeria.

Now, Unicaf has two structures; one is their university partners and the other is Unicaf University.

If you apply for Unicaf scholarship to study in any of their university partners such as University of Suffolk, UK, Liverpool john moores university, UK, among others, you will study purely through distance learning, in the end, you will be awarded a degree from these institutions. Unicaf has a partnership with these universities to help them with student recruitment and managing the digital education platform. You can contact any of the Unicaf UK university partners which you wish to confirm how genuine their partnership is.

I am a beneficiary of Unicaf partnership and studying in a UK university through them. I contacted the university before enrolling, and yes, it is real. They are even bigger than i thought then.. See for instance, this is the sub-domain website University of Suffolk UK had to set up in the course of their partnership with Unicaf. - http://unicaf.uos.ac.uk/ this is to help people like you who may be in doubt. That is the official website of University of Suffolk, which is a big public university is UK. You can still contact the UK university themselves to confirm their partnership with Unicaf. The universities themselves award the degree, not Unicaf. However, through Unicaf, you can access it for up to 70% the actual cost. Yes, it is so because it is online and Unicaf manages the platform thus, they grant partial scholarship.

Now, here is the second structure of Unicaf. Unicaf is the owner and operator of Unicaf University, which is currently a leading pan-african university with a presence in about 11 African countries. The Unicaf University is accredited in many African countries (although one accreditation is okay, but the multiple accreditation they go as far to get i believe is to help them position truly pan-africa). I did a quick dig and i got this. Here is the link to National Council for Higher Education, which is Malawi's national authority responsible for licensing and accreditation of Universities. http://www.nche.ac.mw/index.php/resources/registered-institutions If you check in the link you will see that Unicaf is licensed and accredited. Here is another one i found - Higher Education Authority, Zambia, which is Zambia's authority responsible for licensing universities https://www.hea.org.zm/index.php/registered-private-heis2

Check these links i sent you, and you will realize that they are licensed in these countries. I also know a friend who is currently studying an MBA in Unicaf University. In fact, he was the one that introduced it to me (lols, and he made some commmission of about 200 USD off my head) grin

I was offered 70,% scholarship. please like how much would that be
Re: Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by Damdammy: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2020
olatunyemi:

I was offered 70,% scholarship. please like how much would that be

Pls let us know how much it cost, so that others can make an informed decisions base on it.
Re: Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by EngrVin: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2020
We need to talk on this pls

AmosChinedu:

Re: Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by Yxxx: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
AmosChinedu:

Please will the university acknowledge that unicaf gave me a scholarship? How can i know the scholarship was actually given to me.
Also how is the program like since you have started.
Re: Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by Yxxx: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Run for your life.

Please why?
I'm considering it...please explain so I don't start sonething i could regret.
Re: Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by Lambyks: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2020
i was offered 92percent scholarship for an MBA in finance. and was told that the total sum i will pay is N610,000 and this fees can be paid in 20months but am still considering whether to go ahead or not.
Re: Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by Bubut123: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please how legit is this unicaf stuff

I just got an offer for an MBA with University of East London
Re: Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by Bobola07(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Bubut123:

Have you started?
I'm just about to apply
Re: Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by sentaljohn(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2021
Bubut123:

Same here

How far with the offer?
Re: Is UNICAF Degree Really Recognised In Nigeria? by jobhunter11: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Any updates on this? The feedbacks I've been getting are really discouraging

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Elements That An Ideal Dissertation Project Should Have In It? / The Certified Institute Of Shipping Of Nigeria / Is This Sentence Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.