Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Something Isn't Just Right... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Isn't Just Right... (212 Views)

Developing Nigeria Isn't Just About Building Infrastructure / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians / Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Isn't Just Right... by Gazzy88(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
You claim a certain region hates you but you won't stop moving to that region enmasse?

The said region you claim to hate appoint your kinsmen into their government but your own region doesn't replicate that.

You always cry to be marginalized by buhari, yet he's done projects in your region more than any of his predecessors.

Don't you think it's high time you all call an emergency regional meeting and fathom out what exactly is wrong with you lots? If you truly hate a people, I think you should totally avoid them but instead the only booming transport system in Nigeria today is from your region to your acclaimed bitter enemy's region. What exactly do you want to be honest?

If anyone hurts your people, locally or internationally, before you even deem to know the culprit, you would have tagged it on a certain region and someone says you're so normal over there? I doubt it... Nobody hates you but yourself.

You can't keep hating on me and expect sincere love. If truly there's any iota of shame left for you over there, just stop trooping to your perceived enemy's land unless there's something you're looking for that we don't know about. Ire ooo

(1) (Reply)

Predicament Of Medical Corps Serving In Gombe State / Transition C’ttee Not Meant To Probe Dickson — Lyon / 95,000 Nigerians To Perform Hajj In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.