Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,519 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) (44556 Views)

Thieves Caught And Beaten In Mushin, Lagos. (pictures) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by zoba88: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
A notorious criminal has been caught at Swali Market, Bayelsa and was beaten up to the point of death.

Traders are agitating to burn him alive.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/mob-strip-robber-caught-in-market-in.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by Brandstudio01: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Something is definitely wrong with some of our Youths. Because some will still engage in such act same day after seeing this

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by Officialgarri: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Bayelsa is a small state, yet their federal allocation is very high... I think second highest in Nigeria.

But why crime, corruption, suicide, vandalisation, cultism, poor roads and amenities —thrives so much among them is something we will not ask the state Governor or the former president. We will rather ask Buhari

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by SimDan95(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
No matter what u do be honest in your daily dealings, I will be hard but trust me it's worth it. Better suffer in silence than be disgraced and mobbed in public.

We live in a country where we elect thieves to steal our future with that of our unborn kids, we praise them for making our lives bitter and hard, we congratulate them for making laws to bind and destroy us dooming our future into limbo. We hail them for killing our brothers and dividing us cos they know that United we are better off.

While we fight for dominance of the seat of power, while we insult our neighbors our brothers cos our tribes differ, while we hate on our loving neighbor cos we are blinded by the hate and brain washed with the teachings and policies of these elected thieves and religious lords.

We forget that while we fight and hate on each other they are busy stealing our money using it to send their kids to foreign countries for better life, better health, better education only for those children to come back tomorrow and rule us, not knowing the suffering their fathers put us through.

WAKE UP ZOMBIES !!!

most of these people don't have our interest at heart,

WAKE UP!!

*drops pen*
*picks blunt*

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by vickydankal(f): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
I'm yet to understand why people UnCloth an alleged arm robber, thief etc when they have beaten the person to pump and may also hand the person over to police. So why naked them bikonu

3 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
sorry state
Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
SimDan95:
No matter what u do be honest in your daily dealings, I will be hard but trust me it's worth it. Better suffer in silence than be disgraced and mobbed in public.

We live in a country where we elect thieves to steal our future with that of our unborn kids, we praise them for making our lives bitter and hard, we congratulate them for making laws to bind and destroy us dooming our future into limbo. We hail them for killing our brothers and dividing us cos they know that United we are better off.

While we fight for dominance of the seat of power, while we insult our neighbors our brothers cos our tribes differ, while we hate on our loving neighbor cos we are blinded by the hate and brain washed with the teachings and policies of these elected thieves and religious lords.

We forget that while we fight and hate on each other they are busy stealing out money using it to send their kids to foreign countries for better life, better health, better education only for those children to come back tomorrow and rule us, no knowing the suffering their fathers put us through.

WAKE UP ZOMBIES !!!

WAKE UP!!

*drops pen*
*picks blunt*

CC: and paid robots grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by SimDan95(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jezyfreezman:

CC: and paid robots grin

they can be fvcking annoying, u won't find them on post that criticize their masters.

6 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by orisa37: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Seriake should beg Wike and Atiku to beg Jonathan for him. Jonathan will come back to PDP and bring Lyon and his Supporters with him if Dickson will repent and learn to respect his senior. Seriake is not Amaechi and Jonathan is a well instructed and skillful higher be Animal.
Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
SimDan95:

they can be fvcking annoying, u won't find them on post that criticize their masters.

Allah wallahi fah grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Did he die
Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Bro
SimDan95:

We forget that while we fight and hate on each other they are busy stealing our money using it to send their kids to foreign countries for better life, better health, better education only for those children to come back tomorrow and rule us, not knowing the suffering their fathers put us through.

WAKE UP ZOMBIES !!!

WAKE UP!!

*drops pen*
*picks blunt*
Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
olect thieves to steal our future with that of our unborn kids, we praise them for making our lives bitter and hard, we congratulate them for making laws to bind and destroy us dooming our future into limbo. We hail them for killing our brothers and dividing us cos they know that United we are better off.

WAKE UP ZOMBIES !!!

WAKE UP!!

*drops pen*
*picks blunt*[/quote]

Bro... just warn yourself... How dare you say that

Sowore .....you know him?....yes he get money...na presidential aspirant he be... So he is well known.... The man is about to be killed!!!....

So who am I?

They will kill me Saara....so let me just be using my pen...

2 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by Commentor: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
orisa37:
Seriake should beg Wike and Atiku to beg Jonathan for him. Jonathan will come back to PDP and bring Lyon and his Supporters with him if Dickson will repent and learn to respect his senior. Seriake is not Amaechi and Jonathan is a well instructed and skillful higher be Animal.

Bayelsa election pain this one kawai. grin
Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:
Bayelsa is a small state, yet their federal allocation is very high... I think second highest in Nigeria.

But why crime, corruption, suicide, vandalisation, cultism, poor roads and amenities —thrives so much among them is something we will not ask the state Governor or the former president. We will rather ask Buhari

Corruption thrive more in bayelsa state than so many other states. Federal allocation funds is often shared among corrupt politicians in the state.

3 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by JayTripz(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
I think say na mompha
Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by Happyguy201: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
I was going to say cut off his liver and kidney sell it to me but unfortunately they killed him too bad sha
Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by JayTripz(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Happyguy201:
I was going to say cut off his liver and kidney sell it to me but unfortunately they killed him too bad sha

Where u see say dem kill am?
Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by Stalwert: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
But the big fishes are hailed, the same set of crooks who have left the state in disrepair and underdevelopment.
Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Notorious how? angry The ones that steal billions are what? angry
Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by saajus: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
Give the whole America to a greedy man, he will still want more. Our politicians are very greedy, even though many of them are closer to the grave than earth.
Officialgarri:

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by sylve11: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
him beans don done. cool
Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
zoba88:
A notorious criminal has been caught at Swali Market, Bayelsa and was beaten up to the point of death.

Traders are agitating to burn him alive.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/mob-strip-robber-caught-in-market-in.html?m=1

Animal Kingdom!
Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by easymoment: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Repeat after me, bayelsa is not a small state. Repeat it like 5 times and move on
Officialgarri:

Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by sylve11: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:

wrong! cool

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) by Renforce: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:

Poverty is very high there cos the people don't know their right from left

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head / Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.