Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment (2520 Views)

Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO / Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yorubas congratulates Julian Nwachukwu on her appointment.

She deserve it.

Congratulations Women leader.

I Join other Nigerians to congratulate her

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Iamgrey5(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
She went to Poly Ibadan

She attended secondary school in Ibadan

She is from Enugu, there are lots of Enugu people in Ibadan.

She supported Makinde right from his time in SDP.

She probably deserves her appointment.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
Congratulations....
I urge other African countries to emulate Making..

The people's Governor

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
She went to Poly Ibadan

Enugu to the world...

I can see that from the Ecomiums pouring in..

She is with people..
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by helinues: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
Good to see
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Iamgrey5(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I can see that from the Ecomiums pouring in..

She is with people..
Ibadan is a very liberal city

No one cares about your ethnicity here.

It's people like you with your hatred for Yorubas that is making me have a rethink.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:

It's people like you with your hatred for Yorubas that is making me have a rethink.

No No No

Why should I hate Yorubas...I don't hate them...

I love them and cherish even adore them..no hate..
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Are we that divided

Which one be Yoruba people congratulates her undecided

Hausa youth march for Onyema undecided

Who is behind all this

You need your brain back ASAP undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Kapeter(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

She deserve it.

so no be yorubas bring tribal politics to Nigeria again ni? Abi, ayam not undesrtanding what's going on here o

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Kapeter(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:

it's all over Yorubaland. It's their hatred that awoken us all. Thunder fire them.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by orisa37: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

She deserve it.

Making is a Pacesetter. and an intelligent Political Director.
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kapeter:
so no be yorubas bring tribal politics to Nigeria again ni? Abi, ayam not undesrtanding what's going on here o

Oga keep Kwanu for once..
haba..

Calm down..

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Ojiofor: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Up Oyo state PDP.
Congrats to the woman.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
orisa37:

Making is a Pacesetter. and an intelligent Political Director.

You mean Makinde.
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by richie240: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
She went to Poly Ibadan

Whoever knowz makinde shd tell him he's a learner!
Tinubu who started ds 'liberality' shii is a persona non grata to d same ppl he was trying to 'accommodate'.

He should ask tinubu and Wole Soyinka how they were paid back for their liberality.
Let him give them the whole administration, dt won't wash away the hatred they have for his ppl and in future when push comes to shove, they'll remind him of his Afonjaic roots and how they developed his state for him.

Akotileta omo gbogbo

......and they've started already:
vvvvvv

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Rekhina(f): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:
Good to see
Good to see my foot! angry

Y not say wats on ur mind Afamed which is " Makinde is a big fool for making her a liason ASS officer" cheesy

Immhotep lzaa adaibeku husbandsnatcha wifesnatcher

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by helinues: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rekhina:

Y not say wats on ur mind Afamed which is " Makinde is a big fool for making her a liason ASS officer" cheesy

Get yourself busy and stop quoting/mentioning me

I really dont know why you people from that side always behave like toddlers .. Why is it hard for you people to listen to simple advise.

Stop quoting me this thing abi na by force
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by coolitempa(f): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
This appointment is ridiculous......we have enough qualified omoluabis that can get the job done. The developers will soon turn on this man... angry

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by LZAA: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rekhina:

Immhotep lzaa adaibeku husbandsnatcha wifesnatcher
Sai nzeogwu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rekhina:

lzaa adaibeku husbandsnatcha wifesnatcher
Helinues grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by SLAP44: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kapeter:

What's going on here is that the OP is a yoruba claiming Igbo just to promote yoruba interests.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by helinues: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
immhotep:

Helinues grin

broda, talk to your sister to stop mentioning me.. No be by force

We are not in the same category
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by SLAP44: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

No No No

Why should I hate Yorubas...I don't hate them...

I love them and cherish even adore them..no hate..

You are as yoruba as Others. Stop trying to confuse yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Anambralstson: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
SLAP44:

What's going on here is that the OP is a yoruba claiming Igbo just to promote yoruba interests.
I know the guy is Yoruba dude

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by helinues: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
SLAP44:

God forbid we reject that IJN
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Oga move outside.

Na your sister from Enugu Makinde appoint and I congratulated her and you here writing trash.

Congratulate Mrs Julian from Enugu state....

Omambala Ekwuzuo....
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Anambralstson: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

She deserve it.

You have finally revealed your ID
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
Anambralstson:
I know the guy is Yoruba dude
Lolzzzzzzzzz
Anu.......No dey mumu yourself...
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Anambralstson: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzzzzzzzz

Anu.......No dey mumu yourself...
No wonder any thing SS/SE irritate you, anu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1999 Throwback Photo Of Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo / Dino Melaye Set Another Record, Do What Others Politicians Are Not Doing / Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.