Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,602 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr (84520 Views)

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by SonofHim: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Joshua will win the match. I'm absolutely sure about it.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Virus99: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
DannyG8:
[/color][color=#000099] guy even if AJ win what will u gain oga go find work jor

If AJ wins I will be happy that my country man did well on a world stage. That's enough reward for me.
And it is you who need to find a job coz I have a job that can feed your entire generation for 100years right now.
Adios.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by blaquemyc: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Virus99:

If AJ wins I will be happy that my country man did well on a world stage. That's enough reward for me.
And it is you who need to find a job coz I have a job that can feed your entire generation for 100years right now.
Adios.
well he's Nigerian but he's repping England
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Virus99: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
df088:
1. Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE, Canada etc within 2weeks without spending a dime on ANY agent.

2. Discover the secrets how I export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK, Canada, etc from the comfort of my Home.
For more details kindly check my signature

So why u sef never take all these steps to relocate to Canada ? undecided
Abi ur spirit is quarreling with airport ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Iwin101: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
Goodluck AJ, anyi kwu gi n'azu
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Monday60655(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Good luck AJ. Not buharisation
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
A.J won die final
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by salford: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Irrespective of whey he wins or loses, AJ has already made his mark and would eventually retire off as a Legend.to be placed in the class of boxers like Lennox Lewis, George Foreman, etc.
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by salford: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
oluwaahmed:
Deontay wilder is busy warming up to face the winner of this clash, and wilder is in mad form
NO. Je is fighting Tyson Fury first in February. He would have to beat Fury first. I hope the fight against Fury will be in London or Manchester this this time around, and not on home turf for Wilder like their first bout. Goodluck to him on that. He was outboxed by Fury on the last fight before the ref called a draw.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by SouthPaw24(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
SonofHim:
Joshua will win the match. I'm absolutely sure about it.

Sha don't bet on it
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Correcto: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
If you really understand the stakes in match fixing you won't say this.
dangoteinlaw:
this isn't wrestling, boxing is as real as it gets. Thats how Mayweather won 50 straight matches and HaTeRz kept making up stories on how matches were fixed. You really think Joshua would want to take 2L just for money? This is a man's legacy we talking about the here.

I repeat again, this isn't WrestleMania!!!
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by MrBONE2(m): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
twilliamx:
May the best man win. But my money is on andy

grin

1 Like

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by chizzyreal: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
YorubaLord:
Let's go A.J.. let's go give 'em the taste of some Omolu'abi knock-out!

Omolu'abi representing! cool

Adeyinka grandson is that you??

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Topmaike007(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
This man is the one teaching me Boxing through his YouTube channel
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Vega100: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nickisindigo:
unfortunately AJ would be beaten again
u are a mad man.
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by kayo80(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Prettiedame:
For people lazy to read. This man fights in a pattern similar to the orobo that beat AJ up

He donated himself for AJ's practice

I wish they didn't reveal that. Now Orobo knows, and he will change his style.
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by kayo80(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
digitaltrades:
Why can't AJ just win first before all these Media publicity?

His opponent isn't even saying a word

Exactly. There is power in silence. AJ and his people are talking too much...revealing too much.
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Patojargz: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
D ❤ is real! No doubt On God!
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Opayguyy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wow�
See my signature
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by investigator007: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Amen o
stigmond:
True love, I'm skeptical about the fight though... may d grace be on your side Anthony Joshua...
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by stigmond(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

Nor go put money ooh i don tell You

If you wan put money go for fatguy
Thank me later

If the fat guy do it again. Damn, AJ career is decimated to amateur.... wilder is even better than to loose to that fat dude...
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by kinzation(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
I've got a domain for sale.. if interested please quote me or Whatsapp 0-8-1-2-8-8-5-9-3-5-6
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by davillian(m): 1:29am On Dec 06, 2019
stigmond:
True love, I'm skeptical about the fight though... may d grace be on your side Anthony Joshua...
Aj will ko Andy at least this time we can see he has been preparing for the fight
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by dangoteinlaw: 2:24am On Dec 06, 2019
Correcto:
If you really understand the stakes in match fixing you won't say this.
since I don't understand why don't you fill me in.so what you are practically saying is that Joshua would be willing to take 10 defeat if rhe price is right? More like mercy will allow his club loose if he will be paid $8 billion dollars.only paranoid ppl will believe all match is fixed and I see the likes of you still make up shit when Joshua gets beat up again coz he will. Then I wonder what the excuse will be.

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by handsomeyinka(m): 2:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Virus99:

Adios.
That's too much..you can only feed his family for 70years ...lol
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by handsomeyinka(m): 2:51am On Dec 06, 2019
udemzyudex:

Like say AJ no dey inform when orobo beat am grin
He was not in form...

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by AFONJACOW(m): 3:10am On Dec 06, 2019
The poor boy from afonja land go collect another humiliating beating of his life... Quote me and die mysteriously
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by englishmart(m): 3:38am On Dec 06, 2019
Virus99:

Whether you like it or not, all bad belle people like urself will be put to shame on Saturday undecided
Must I support AJ?

1 Like

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by donbrowser(m): 3:48am On Dec 06, 2019
post=84659900:
He made the right decision.

He will make almost a millionaire dollars after the match!

AJ for the win.

Talking about using your brain and working smart!!

wink

Ifa has spoken
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by englishmart(m): 3:50am On Dec 06, 2019
post=84659900:
He made the right decision.

He will make almost a millionaire dollars after the match!

AJ for the win.

Talking about using your brain and working smart!!
grin
wink

grin

1 Like

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by SoNature(m): 3:51am On Dec 06, 2019
I'm just wondering how Anthony Joshua got to this level in his career and still has a very fresh and fine face.

Those who followed Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson in their primes knew how rough their faces were. Even with their wealth, they couldn't fix their damaged faces.

Or is today's boxing a scam?

Finally, the man or group of men who popularized boxing deserves a special place in hellfire for getting two men to blow themselves so hard all in the name of earning a living. grin

Your judgment will be televised grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Esimaje Awani, GT Stitches CEO Who Designed Super Eagles Traditional Wears / Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay / Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.