Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Digital Powerx Web Design & Development Home Kit - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Digital Powerx Web Design & Development Home Kit (562 Views)

Microsoft Surface 4 Pro Stylus Pen & Tip kit for Quick Sale (new) / Dstv Hd Zapper (full Kit) @ A Giveaway Prize / Buy And Install Your Tstv Full Kit At An Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Powerx Web Design & Development Home Kit by kingnelly01(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
[left]
Hello Guys my name is Jerry Guma, I’m Africans’ Premium Digital Marketing consultant, Google Trained and Certified Digital Skills Trainer + Internet Business coach.
I am happy that you are reading this piece today because its going to change your life forever.
A lot of people find it difficult to get their desired skills up, due to lack of money, time,duration of the training, poor teacher, poor environment, bad human resource management.
Yeah. I’ve been there, You are not alone.

So I had to learn the other way, I decided to visit a family friend who I knew very well. We shared same room from year 1 to my finals. So I was so sure of his nonentity in the World called WEB…lol. grin

I had heard that he was the new web designing new kid in the city of Lagos, though I found it amusing but got to know that he delivered faster than most of the Programmers and developers I knew that dragged my interest.
Continued from our visit….
So we went deep into talks, To my amazement he has developed more than eighty websites for companies and was paid heavily. I asked where he learnt and how come for just 3weeks he has built and launched almost 7 functional websites? , after few conversations he agreed to tell me,(deep within me I was so happy), but when he mentioned the price which he got it, that was #145,000 for the whole DVD, I got scared. But I finally raised the cash to get the DVD .

Today the story is different, I have made some real cash from building e-commerce websites for less than 2 weeks, for companies and top clients instead of coding. Yeah I repeat no coding wahala!! Its easy as ABC even a 7 year old kid can learn with it.
Today I’ve been opportune to get the license power to give out this same DVD that cost me #145,000
For FREE YES IT'S FREE!!!

You only have to pay for the packaging and waybill which is just n10,000,00. That's crazy right?

Yes i'm insane, You must upskill yourself this coming year.

This Offer closes on 20th of December 2019.

Hurry now, we just have 47 copies left.

Below are the courses you will learn

Grab a copy of the DIGITAL POWERX WEB Home Kit and learn Everything from the comfort of your home or office. Watch step by step HD videos and learn:
>How to build church websites with live streaming
>How to build hotel websites with online reservation
>How to build ecommerce websites like jumia with payment integration
>How to build school websites with school management system
>How to build a website for an event
>How to build sales pages and squeeze pages to sell anything
>How to build a hospital website with hospital management system
>How to use photoshop to creating stunning slides and banners
>How to build a wedding website
>How to build a social networking site like facebook
>How to build mobile applications
The kit also covers the business aspect - you don't just acquire the skills, you will also learn how to monetize your skills as a web consultant. You will also get sample web consulting proposals for church, hotels and schools. (All you have to do is edit and submit).
The entire process has been made ridiculously simple. No programming involved. All you have to do is follow simple instructions.
You have 6 months mentorship and support through our mastermind group - where u get to network with like minds and get support if you ever get stuck.
The home kit is now ready after a few days delay by the production team. We made only 100 copies. 53 already shipped out as I write this. Meaning only 47 copies available.
To ORDER. CALL Us on 08116414868

(1) (Reply)

Wireless In Benin / Technology Market / 3 Good Reasons Why Everyone Should Be On Upwork.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.