Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Punishment For Neglecting Hijab - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Punishment For Neglecting Hijab (20073 Views)

Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab (2) (3) (4)

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2019
sulasa07:

I'm just telling you Muslims suffer more at the hands of these terrorist groups than any other group all together,so stop blaming us when we are the one suffering from their hands the most.
Why don't you ask yourself why Al Qaeda,ISIS,DAESH always take control of regions with crude oil and who buys the oil from them?

The problems is islam promotes oppression and thats another example you give, a french journalist makes a cartoon of muhammed and muslims go on destroying rampage everyhwere, in MAUTECH sometime ago there was crisis because someone made a post on a whatsapp group about islam or something, back in the 80's at ABU Zaria el zakzaky and his friends went on rampage because some other students wanted to organise a night party. Please tell me, what would you do as a parent or as a husband if your daughters or wives say they wont put on hijabs?? The list is endless, under sharia non-muslims pay a far higher tax and their activities are restricted, like they are not permitted to buy or sell anything alcoholic, and they cant be seen eating pork in the open...taking away peoples fundamental rights because you dont just "like" them.

How many critics of muhammed were tortured and killed during his lifetime?

What islam teaches is torture and oppression of those who dont agree with islam, that is what terrorism is about.

Same way most secret cults operate, some things their founders have in common: high sexual drive, hallucinations, confabulations, grandiouse delusions they are in close position to God, some even call themselves "gods" or "angel" with a special message...

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2019
kattytamer:

The problems is islam promotes oppression and thats another example you give, a french journalist makes a cartoon of muhammed and muslims go on destroying rampage everyhwere, in MAUTECH sometime ago there was crisis because someone made a post on a whatsapp group about islam or something, back in the 80's at ABU Zaria el zakzaky and his friends went on rampage because some other students wanted to organise a night party. Please tell me, what would you do as a parent or as a husband if your daughters or wives say they wont put on hijabs?? The list is endless, under sharia non-muslims pay a far higher tax and their activities are restricted, like they are not permitted to buy or sell anything alcoholic, and they cant be seen eating pork in the open...taking away peoples fundamental rights because you dont just "like" them.

What islam teaches is torture and oppression of those who dont agree with islam, that is what terrorism is about.

Same way most secret cults operate, some things their founders have in common: high sexual drive, hallucinations, confabulations, grandiouse delusions they are in close position to God, some even call themselves "gods" or "angel" with a special message...
Go study about founders of grail message, olumba olumba, jesu oyingbo and compare with your hadiths without a bias mind and you would see these things.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AbuTwins: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2019
kattytamer:

Offcourse the world should fold its arms and watch you oppress women, children and also butcher anyone with a dissenting voice? You never want to hear the truth,wearing hijabs and praying 5 times a day and all that doesnt change anything. Your hearts are still dark as it would be without your laws.

Is it your women or children? And who is butchering who? If one muslim in Nigeria kills just 2 non-muslim then there will be no non-muslim, so how many muslims are killing only non-muslims? BH has been killing both Muslims and non-Muslims. Wetin concern you if our religion doesn't change anything according to you? If our hearts are dark does that mean yours is white?
Do not reply me again!
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by sulasa07(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2019
kattytamer:

How many Muslims attacked the Charlie Hebdo Cartoonist place,is it all Muslims or you never heard that two officers that died in that attack were also Muslims,of course you wouldn't know.
By ALLAH's grace and mercy,I wouldn't have a child that would not follow ALLAH and His Messenger's Path.
What torture and Oppression of women does Islam teach,just say the truth,men love to be in control.I'm sure one of the high offences in USA and UK is still domestic violence done by men,but when some Muslim men do it,you blame all of us,typical of hypocrites.
Do you see Muslims making fun of Jesus,Moses, Abraham or any prophet,we dont even mock Idols like Sango,Durga,Rama but you do of us, people can get upset but to the point of killing those who mocked the prophets is wrong.
There are Christian terrorist,Hindu terrorist, Atheist terrorist,you dont blame all the followers of the belief but when it comes to Islam, you blame all of us
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
sulasa07:

How many Muslims attacked the Charlie Hebdo Cartoonist place,is it all Muslims or you never heard that two officers that died in that attack were also Muslims,of course you wouldn't know.
By ALLAH's grace and mercy,I wouldn't have a child that would not follow ALLAH and His Messenger's Path.
What torture and Oppression of women does Islam teach,just say the truth,men love to be in control.I'm sure one of the high offences in USA and UK is still domestic violence done by men,but when some Muslim men do it,you blame all of us,typical of hypocrites.
Do you see Muslims making fun of Jesus,Moses, Abraham or any prophet,we dont even mock Idols like Sango,Durga,Rama but you do of us, people can get upset but to the point of killing those who mocked the prophets is wrong.
There are Christian terrorist,Hindu terrorist, Atheist terrorist,you dont blame all the followers of the belief but when it comes to Islam, you blame all of us
How much you love to pretend and deceive yourselves, muslims have always been violent it did not start today, how many times have we ever had issues like "the kano massacre" in the south? Infact can you deny warfare did not play a major role in the spread of islam right from the time of muhamm3d? Stop trying to pretend like im saying something new.
As for the women, do you really think women love the idea of sharing their husbands and limiting who they can get married to and dictating how they should live their lives? Be realistic dude...and im not praying you birth wayward kids btw.

...and I was not talking about mocking anyone, rather, saying anything like "muhammad is a false prophet" would get one killed anywhere around you muslims even without you thinking twice, which is wrong, even muhammad doubted himself initially saying he was possesed by an evil spirit.

Again you get me wrong, its not about you as a person, rather islam as a religion...

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
AbuTwins:

Is it your women or children? And who is butchering who? If one muslim in Nigeria kills just 2 non-muslim then there will be no non-muslim, so how many muslims are killing only non-muslims? BH has been killing both Muslims and non-Muslims. Wetin concern you if our religion doesn't change anything according to you? If our hearts are dark does that mean yours is white?
Do not reply me again!
If its not my women or children I should not be bothered right? So you could walk past like its nothing if you see your neighbour feeding his wife and kids stones?

Would we be here worrying about BH is there was nothing like islam?

...just keep pretending in your ignorance and dont worry about whats true or whats just a mans ideas. Peace.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AntiChristian: 8:23am On Dec 14, 2019
kattytamer:

If its not my women or children I should not be bothered right? So you could walk past like its nothing if you see your neighbour feeding his wife and kids stones?
Would we be here worrying about BH is there was nothing like islam?
...just keep pretending in your ignorance and dont worry about whats true or whats just a mans ideas. Peace.

I don't know what your problem is. Live your life the way you want and let others live theirs!
Can you explain how BH was Islamic and why there are no BH in the SW despite the millions of Muslims?

What's your business if people follow a man's idea. What you follow isn't a man's idea right?
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
AntiChristian:

I don't know what your problem is. Live your life the way you want and let others live theirs!
Can you explain how BH was Islamic and why there are no BH in the SW despite the millions of Muslims?

What's your business if people follow a man's idea. What you follow isn't a man's idea right?

Another round of boring "mind your biz blahblah", is it that you cant stand the truth so you must do all you can to shut down any opposing voice? Yea i asked someone how many critics of muhammed were assasinated in his life time alone and Im still waiting for an answer, when your muhammed went about saying The Gospel is corrupted calling The Apostles lairs and claiming Jesus Christ would come back to marry and then die how many christians tried to kill him for that You dont want criticism but you feed fat on critisizing others, judge yourselves.

How many boko haram are in sokoto and katsina and why? Can you point any other religion that has as many extremists sects as much as islam?

Following a mans ideas would be nice if it guarantees peace for all with no oppression or discrimination, otherwise there would always be room for critics. You should learn to live with that.

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AntiChristian: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2019
kattytamer:

Another round of boring "mind your biz blahblah", is it that you cant stand the truth so you must do all you can to shut down any opposing voice? Yea i asked someone how many critics of muhammed were assasinated in his life time alone and Im still waiting for an answer, when your muhammed went about saying The Gospel is corrupted calling The Apostles lairs and claiming Jesus Christ would come back to marry and then die how many christians tried to kill him for that You dont want criticism but you feed fat on critisizing others, judge yourselves.

How many boko haram are in sokoto and katsina and why? Can you point any other religion that has as many extremists sects as much as islam?

Following a mans ideas would be nice if it guarantees peace for all with no oppression or discrimination, otherwise there would always be room for critics. You should learn to live with that.

I don't have your time here. I am busy spreading the terrorists activities of Jesus Christ of the Bible.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
AntiChristian:

I don't have your time here. I am busy spreading the terrorists activities of Jesus Christ of the Bible.
Haha even your quran tells you Jesus Christ was peaceful atleast. Anyway for your struggles and calumny against Jesus Christ no one would behead you, we all regret your ignorance and pray you come to understanding of the Truth, but if you start talking about how muhammed killed a jewish man and raped his wife in the same day you would likely be beheaded by his followers for "blasphemy", so which would you say is The Way of The Most Loving and Merciful God? The one that teaches you only love and pray for your "enemies" to repent? Or the one that commands to "strike their heads off the neck"? Does The Loving God want all who sin to repent or to die in the way of their sins?
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AntiChristian: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
kattytamer:

Haha even your quran tells you Jesus Christ was peaceful atleast. Anyway for your struggles and calumny against Jesus Christ no one would behead you, we all regret your ignorance and pray you come to understanding of the Truth, but if you start talking about how muhammed killed a jewish man and raped his wife in the same day you would likely be beheaded by his followers for "blasphemy", so which would you say is The Way of The Most Loving and Merciful God? The one that teaches you only love and pray for your "enemies" to repent? Or the one that commands to "strike their heads off the neck"? Does The Loving God want all who sin to repent or to die in the way of their sins?

Jesus has already killed everyone he could kill in the OT. In the NT he now became meek like a lamb.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever! Hebrews 13:8

But he changed from blood gulping demon to a poor meek lamb.
Can you describe Jesus in the OT? No! Because he has changed!
Bye
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by midnighter(f): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
AntiChristian:

Jesus has already killed everyone he could kill in the OT. In the NT he now became meek like a lamb.

Bye

I doubt that youre even a Muslim; even your monicker is offensive to Islam
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AntiChristian: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
midnighter:

I doubt that youre even a Muslim; even your monicker is offensive to Islam

What's your biz if I am or not a Muslim? None! Was Jesus a Christian? No!
So explain yourself!
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by midnighter(f): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
AntiChristian:

What's your biz if I am or not a Muslim? None! Was Jesus a Christian? No!
So explain yourself!

Jesus was a Jew

You are a troll

A liar and a troll
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AntiChristian: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
midnighter:

Jesus was a Jew

You are a troll

A liar and a troll

Mention my lies.
Check out my threads and see if I'm real.
Truly AntiChristian!
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by midnighter(f): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
AntiChristian:

Mention my lies.
Check out my threads and see if I'm real.
Truly AntiChristian!

Being anti-Christian when the Qur'an specifies Christians as ahl il kitab shows that you don't know what you're talking about, you're lying OR you are not even a Muslim.

So which one is it
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AntiChristian: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
midnighter:

Being anti-Christian when the Qur'an specifies Christians as ahl il kitab shows that you don't know what you're talking about, you're lying OR you are not even a Muslim.

So which one is it

You said Jesus was Jew so what makes Jesus a Christian? Does being antichristian make me Antichrist?
Ahl Al kitab means people of the Book which are the Jews and the followers of Christ.

'(I, Jesus, have come to you Children of Israel), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear God, and obey me.
"'It is God who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a way that is straight.'"
When Jesus found unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) God?" ['anṣār 'ilā llāh] Said the disciples: "We are God's helpers [anṣāru llāhi]: We believe in God, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims [wa-ishhad bi-'anna muslimuna].
" Qur'an 3:49–52

The disciples of Jesus call themselves Muslim above and below.

And behold! I inspired the disciples to have faith in Me and Mine Messenger: they said, 'We have faith, and do thou bear witness that we bow to God as Muslims'". Qur'an 5:111
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by midnighter(f): 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
AntiChristian:

You said Jesus was Jew so what makes Jesus a Christian? Does being antichristian make me Antichrist?
Ahl Al kitab means people of the Book which are the Jews and the followers of Christ.

'(I, Jesus, have come to you Children of Israel), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear God, and obey me.
"'It is God who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a way that is straight.'"
When Jesus found unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) God?" ['anṣār 'ilā llāh] Said the disciples: "We are God's helpers [anṣāru llāhi]: We believe in God, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims [wa-ishhad bi-'anna muslimuna].
" Qur'an 3:49–52

The disciples of Jesus call themselves Muslim above and below.

And behold! I inspired the disciples to have faith in Me and Mine Messenger: they said, 'We have faith, and do thou bear witness that we bow to God as Muslims'". Qur'an 5:111

Who said Jesus was a Christian Why does anybody need Him to be one?

"Some Muslims argue that Ahl-al-Kitab (The people of the Book)are no longer in existence.

They say the present day Christians and Jews are not the same as those described in the Qur’an as Ahl-al-Kitab because among other reasons, they have corrupted the teachings of their scriptures."

To believe that there are no more “Ahl-al-Kitab” existing today would indirectly imply an abrogation or even irrelevance for all practical purposes of all references in the Qur’an or Hadith to Ahl-al-Kitab (Qur’an 3:64; 5:82; 22:17 etc.)

https://dawahinstitute.org/do-the-ahl-al-kitab-still-exist/

Do you deny your Qur'an? Do you abrogate its references?

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 16, 2019
AntiChristian:

Bye
No, He never changes and would still "kill" all who opposes His Kingdom.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AntiChristian: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2019
kattytamer:

No, He never changes and would still "kill" all who opposes His Kingdom.

Thank you! We finally agree your Lords are killers!

Bye!
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2019
AntiChristian:

Thank you! We finally agree your Lords are killers!

Bye!
Left to you your god would be one that never punishes any no matter what? Too bad there would always be punishment for every wrong doer.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AntiChristian: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2019
midnighter:

Who said Jesus was a Christian Why does anybody need Him to be one?

https://dawahinstitute.org/do-the-ahl-al-kitab-still-exist/

Do you deny your Qur'an? Do you abrogate its references?

There are two types of Ahl al Kitab according to the Qur'an namely the believers and the disbelievers!
Those who believe in the trinity are disbelievers!

I still remain AntiChristian.

Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Surely, disbelievers are those who said: ‘Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity).’ But there is no llaah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilaah (God -Allah). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall on the disbelievers among them”
[al-Maa’idah 5:73].

Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Quran and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.
(Al-Bayyinah vs 6)

The Christians are Ahl Al-Kitab and I am still AntiChristian!
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by midnighter(f): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2019
AntiChristian:

There are two types of Ahl al Kitab according to the Qur'an namely the believers and the disbelievers!
Those who believe in the trinity are disbelievers!

I still remain AntiChristian.

Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Surely, disbelievers are those who said: ‘Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity).’ But there is no llaah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilaah (God -Allah). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall on the disbelievers among them”
[al-Maa’idah 5:73].

Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Quran and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.
(Al-Bayyinah vs 6)

The Christians are Ahl Al-Kitab and I am still AntiChristian!

I already answered this and youre repeating the same thing.

You really are a troll. Or you are like 14 years old
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AntiChristian: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2019
midnighter:

I already answered this and youre repeating the same thing.

You really are a troll. Or you are like 14 years old

Whatever! I have never posted those verses for you before!
You are muddled up. Check yourself!
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by midnighter(f): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2019
AntiChristian:

Whatever! I have never posted those verses for you before!
You are muddled up. Check yourself!

Troll!
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AntiChristian: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2019
midnighter:

Troll!

A troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by aadoiza: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
PervertProphet:

Laugh could "kill" all the Taqiyya that you have been putting up here. You see all that Ahmed Deedat , Zakir Nair, Yusuf Adepoju and Jamiu Adegunwa lies who was recently disgraced by an original Arab man, Christian Prince who schooled him on the correct Quranic teachings and the correct Arab language that you have been regurgitating here.

There are some of us who know all those lies.

Lol! Even Top Muslim Dawah guys like Hijab, Shabir Ally, etc are careful with the lie of Kaaba been built by Abraham. Lol! Researchers have discovered that Abraham never came close to the Kaaba region so the lie peddled about that he built Kaaba is all hogwash. Only those who have not read the history behind this fall for that cheap lie.

To make your Islamic lies more evident. Can you mention just one name out of the 124,000 prophets that Islam claimed were sent to the other nations around the ancient world aside from all the prophet names he, Muhammad heard and plagiarized from the Christian Khadija and her Uncle, Waraqa who deceived him that he was a prophet.

Can you mention just one name out of the so called 124,000 prophets with a backup historical record from any part of the world that we can authenticate. Don't go to the same Bible that you claim is a porn corrupted book to pick Abraham, etc and let's see if you can do that.

Pervert, I can't find that nonsense topic you opened to promote your vaginally-delivered god by posting Islamic hadith. grin grin grin
Go bring am back o, 'cos I have some revelations about your fake-arse, vaginally-delivered god
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by najib632(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2019
kattytamer:

How much you love to pretend and deceive yourselves, muslims have always been violent it did not start today, how many times have we ever had issues like "the kano massacre" in the south? Infact can you deny warfare did not play a major role in the spread of islam right from the time of muhamm3d? Stop trying to pretend like im saying something new.
As for the women, do you really think women love the idea of sharing their husbands and limiting who they can get married to and dictating how they should live their lives? Be realistic dude...and im not praying you birth wayward kids btw.

...and I was not talking about mocking anyone, rather, saying anything like "muhammad is a false prophet" would get one killed anywhere around you muslims even without you thinking twice, which is wrong, even muhammad doubted himself initially saying he was possesed by an evil spirit.

Again you get me wrong, its not about you as a person, rather islam as a religion...
You're just a hypocrite! There's nothing new in Islam almost all our laws and jurisprudence are the same as what was revealed to previous messengers. You have not even read Qur'an you're here criticizing it. Is wearing the hijab that is new? Is it dressing modestly that is new? Is it killing of apostates, gays, adultrers and murders? Guy go and study your scriptures well. There's a reason those laws were put there, it is to stop people from following the devil. The one that most people worship nowadays knowingly and unknowingly is the devil. Any body that says people should just be left alone without any rules is satanist by default. It is either you follow Allah or you don't, there can't be two ways. Wonder in your ignorance in a short while, for death will soon visit you just as every other person, when the angels of the grave question you tell them that you were a mocker of what you didn't know and you supported immorality. Comming here to say rubbish that Muhammad s.a.w. Copied talmud have you compared it with the talmud? Do you even know that halve of the Jewish rabbi accepted islam when he came to medina? Have you heard of Abdullah bin Salamah? Salman the Persian? Why did the christian of Najaran run away when he asked them to invoke the curse of Allah upon the liar amongst them? How comes no says he suffered persecution for 10 years? Why has none of his follower said he was a literate even the ones that were hypocrites and apostates? How comes one of his companions and core loyalist Umar r.a. Is known as one of the most just non-prophet leaders world has ever seen. You talk about hadith how many books on them have you read? How prophesis did he copy from other books as you claim? Don't go and study stay there and be supporting satanism. Are you any better than or even close in knowledge to Sheikh Yusuf Estes? No, you're not even close. Afterall the one who misguides people by extremism and laxity will soon be obliterated by the wrath of Allah.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2019
najib632:
You're just a hypocrite! There's nothing new in Islam almost all our laws and jurisprudence are the same as what was revealed to previous messengers. You have not even read Qur'an you're here criticizing it. Is wearing the hijab that is new? Is it dressing modestly that is new? Is it killing of apostates, gays, adultrers and murders? Guy go and study your scriptures well. There's a reason those laws were put there, it is to stop people from following the devil. The one that most people worship nowadays knowingly and unknowingly is the devil. Any body that says people should just be left alone without any rules is satanist by default. It is either you follow Allah or you don't, there can't be two ways. Wonder in your ignorance in a short while, for death will soon visit you just as every other person, when the angels of the grave question you tell them that you were a mocker of what you didn't know and you supported immorality. Comming here to say rubbish that Muhammad s.a.w. Copied talmud have you compared it with the talmud? Do you even know that halve of the Jewish rabbi accepted islam when he came to medina? Have you heard of Abdullah bin Salamah? Salman the Persian? Why did the christian of Najaran run away when he asked them to invoke the curse of Allah upon the liar amongst them? How comes no says he suffered persecution for 10 years? Why has none of his follower said he was a literate even the ones that were hypocrites and apostates? How comes one of his companions and core loyalist Umar r.a. Is known as one of the most just non-prophet leaders world has ever seen. You talk about hadith how many books on them have you read? How prophesis did he copy from other books as you claim? Don't go and study stay there and be supporting satanism. Are you any better than or even close in knowledge to Sheikh Yusuf Estes? No, you're not even close. Afterall the one who misguides people by extremism and laxity will soon be obliterated by the wrath of Allah.
You muslims are so narrow minded and quick to call anyone a hypocrite yet you cant offer a logical explanation when the need arises. Do you think the creator wanted us to be like donkeys you have to force through every step? Why were we gifted with a rational mind and intelligence? Do you even understand the simple concept of Holiness? To you is about washing your hands and feet and praying five times a day with the rest of your tenets as prescribed by muhammed. You think that would make Holy? Or you believe there is something like partial holiness? God alone is Holy, all our acts would never make us Holy, only God Himself the Creator can make us like He is.
Stoning people to death for adultery and blasphemy or whatever never make anyone holy, its just same thing as terrorism, making people live in fear, is that what God Almighty truly wants for us as a Father? To fear Him instead of Love Him and Understand His ways? Jesus Christ came to teach us all we need is to Love God and Love one another. Go study John 8:1-11.
Now satan has been transformed into an agent of light to go deceive many...thinking they follow the truth, everything appears good and perfect to you but in truth is just a shadow of falsehood. Muhammad claim he got the quran by dictation from a certain spirit he thinks is from the Almighty, then why are there numerous fallacies and errors in your quran? And talking about the Jews how many were killed by muhammed and his gangs? He even took a jews wife and rapped her same day he killed her husband..what a man.
Go ask all your sheikhs how come muhammad was claimed to have been bewitched by a sorcerrer to make him hallucinate, and why he was "rewarded by allah" with the sex drive of 30 men according to your books that he could sleep with all his wives in one night, why he was also allowed to have more than four wives, even his wife aisha said his allah is always quick to grant his desires...i pity you people really if you cant see the obviois fraud.
Finally if you still have the energy you can read about some founders of religious cults, you would find many examples, they always have high sex drive, clearly hallucinate at some point, believe they are next to god or something with a very special message. Muhammed is not the first or last...they are bipolar personalities.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AntiChristian: 9:46am On Feb 14, 2020

You muslims are so narrow minded and quick to call anyone a hypocrite yet you cant offer a logical explanation when the need arises. Do you think the creator wanted us to be like donkeys you have to force through every step? Why were we gifted with a rational mind and intelligence? Do you even understand the simple concept of Holiness? To you is about washing your hands and feet and praying five times a day with the rest of your tenets as prescribed by muhammed. You think that would make Holy? Or you believe there is something like partial holiness? God alone is Holy, all our acts would never make us Holy, only God Himself the Creator can make us like He is.

You Christian-Atheist are truly hypocrites. We do not need to give you any logical explanations cos no matter what we say you are being programmed to be blind. What's your business with our mode of worship? Do we disturb you when you dance, clap and sing to your Lords?
Whatever makes us holy will be determined by our Books not you. Your Judgement carries no water! You can shove it down your throat and swallow it.

Stoning people to death for adultery and blasphemy or whatever never make anyone holy, its just same thing as terrorism, making people live in fear, is that what God Almighty truly wants for us as a Father? To fear Him instead of Love Him and Understand His ways? Jesus Christ came to teach us all we need is to Love God and Love one another. Go study John 8:1-11.

Actually your God too approved of stoning to till he (or some people made it look like he) decided to change his mind. The state of mind of your Gods is variable. After the Old T your God became meek right? Yeah!

Now satan has been transformed into an agent of light to go deceive many...thinking they follow the truth, everything appears good and perfect to you but in truth is just a shadow of falsehood. Muhammad claim he got the quran by dictation from a certain spirit he thinks is from the Almighty, then why are there numerous fallacies and errors in your quran? And talking about the Jews how many were killed by muhammed and his gangs? He even took a jews wife and rapped her same day he killed her husband..what a man.
Go ask all your sheikhs how come muhammad was claimed to have been bewitched by a sorcerrer to make him hallucinate, and why he was "rewarded by allah" with the sex drive of 30 men according to your books that he could sleep with all his wives in one night, why he was also allowed to have more than four wives, even his wife aisha said his allah is always quick to grant his desires...i pity you people really if you cant see the obviois fraud.

But there thousands of Errors in the Bible right from the beginning to the end, isn't this hypocrisy when you leave the plank in your eyes to remove the one in the other. Paul that wrote 14 Letter that became books of the NT was converted by seeing a light which you believe was Jesus right?
We can say it was a demon cos there was no prove/evidence as to the identity of the person behind the light!
As for the sex part, Abraham the father of faith slept with his wife's slave too. Jacob married two sisters and their slaves and there are many more as David your Gods ancestor killed a man to take his wife.
Your God commanded Moses to kill people and to spare only their virgin young women for marriage. How old were they then?
I pity your hypocrisy cum stupidity!

Finally if you still have the energy you can read about some founders of religious cults, you would find many examples, they always have high sex drive, clearly hallucinate at some point, believe they are next to god or something with a very special message. Muhammed is not the first or last...they are bipolar personalities.

Religious examples like Jacob mentioned above, Moses, Abraham, David,...

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what you have to say about this? Using you own criteria against you this makes your God a false violent God.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do you have to say to this? This is your God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

How old were the virgins? How did they confirm they are virgins?.....
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by YoungHunter: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

You Christian-Atheist are truly hypocrites. We do not need to give you any logical explanations cos no matter what we say you are being programmed to be blind. What's your business with our mode of worship? Do we disturb you when you dance, clap and sing to your Lords?
Whatever makes us holy will be determined by our Books not you. Your Judgement carries no water! You can shove it down your throat and swallow it.

Actually your God too approved of stoning to till he (or some people made it look like he) decided to change his mind. The state of mind of your Gods is variable. After the Old T your God became meek right? Yeah!

But there thousands of Errors in the Bible right from the beginning to the end, isn't this hypocrisy when you leave the plank in your eyes to remove the one in the other. Paul that wrote 14 Letter that became books of the NT was converted by seeing a light which you believe was Jesus right?
We can say it was a demon cos there was no prove/evidence as to the identity of the person behind the light!
As for the sex part, Abraham the father of faith slept with his wife's slave too. Jacob married two sisters and their slaves and there are many more as David your Gods ancestor killed a man to take his wife.
Your God commanded Moses to kill people and to spare only their virgin young women for marriage. How old were they then?
I pity your hypocrisy cum stupidity!

Religious examples like Jacob mentioned above, Moses, Abraham, David,...

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what you have to say about this? Using you own criteria against you this makes your God a false violent God.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do you have to say to this? This is your God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

How old were the virgins? How did they confirm they are virgins?.....

Let us say all of those things were bad, does it not mean Mohammed is bad also?

Do you justify a thief by saying he also steals from you?

Not being sentimental, the bible or Christianity allows reforms, that is what religion should be all about, rather than blindly following someone that had sex with a 6(9) years old girl..

The NT discovered that if God is truly God, then he should be fighting for himself, preaching love..

One would have expected the prophet of Islam to continue from here, but he went way back to the old testament and this time even rigidly...

Everything that appears wrong should be condemned irrespective of faith.

Islam needs to undergo reforms...
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AntiChristian: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
YoungHunter:

Let us say all of those things were bad, does it not mean Mohammed is bad also?

Do you justify a thief by saying he also steals from you?

Not being sentimental, the bible or Christianity allows reforms, that is what religion should be all about, rather than blindly following someone that had sex with a 6(9) years old girl..

The NT discovered that if God is truly God, then he should be fighting for himself, preaching love..

One would have expected the prophet of Islam to continue from here, but he went way back to the old testament and this time even rigidly...

Everything that appears wrong should be condemned irrespective of faith.

Islam needs to undergo reforms...

Islam doesn't need any reform. Since you already agree your God made grave errors in the OT hence brought the NT to correct it.

Allah doesn't make any mistake! And none of Muhammad's enemy during his time fault him for any of his marriage as it was something normal!

So stop using your democracy-filled brain to be interpreting Islamic law.

ABU TALIB - Beloved Uncle Of Muhammad( Mu'min Or Kafir?) / *for Married Folks: Sexual Acts And Their Permissibility In Islam / What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138