Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) (60357 Views)

Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Kebbi Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Football At Orientation Camp / Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Lucasinho(m): 3:12am On Dec 06, 2019
Died in Active service cry
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:12am On Dec 06, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Saw her mom early this morning.

They never told her what happened. They only told her that she had an accident.

Chai!

Please where does her mum live as her face here looks a lot familiar ? May her soul rest in peace. This is tragic !
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by bonnyhope: 5:02am On Dec 06, 2019
So Painful to lose someone @ a very youthful age. May the Almighty grant her soul eternity and give the relatives the courage to withstand the irreparable loss
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 5:42am On Dec 06, 2019
Heineken:
E touch me... Rest in peace dear. Death is wicked. Naso my elder bro sef bin die. Till now anytime I remember, I dey turn mumu straight.
sorry for your loss... But u didt type like mumu na
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Heineken(m): 5:45am On Dec 06, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
sorry for your loss... But u didt type like mumu na
lol thanks bro.
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Defenderalert(m): 5:53am On Dec 06, 2019
Sad. RIP.
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Victoria25(f): 6:10am On Dec 06, 2019
Rip dear
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2019
May her gentle soul RIP. Federal government should do something about this kaduna road, likewise okene- lokoja that have turned to a death traps
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by EZARANDHOBS(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Rest in Peace
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Sirnose(m): 7:26am On Dec 06, 2019
aimuan:
i don't know why you had to bring Nigeria into this, but I want you to try and develop country integrity just like the Americans. If Nigeria is not good you should know that the problem lies with the system and the politicians. Kindly fight your politicians and let Your country be. R. I. P to the dead.
Country patriotism or integrity, that is one thing that can never happen in Nigeria...those that have dared to speak up against the politicians what happened to them at the end of the day?...
Witch hunted or arrested and thrown into prisons just because the politicians have the power to.

Patriotism or country integrity are words that shouldn't be associated with Nigeria...
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by aimuan(m): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2019
Sirnose:
Country patriotism or integrity, that is one thing that can never happen in Nigeria...those that have dared to speak up against the politicians what happened to them at the end of the day?...
Witch hunted or arrested and thrown into prisons just because the politicians have the power to.

Patriotism or country integrity are words that shouldn't be associated with Nigeria...
I really understand you my brother. But you have to understand that nothing good comes easy.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2019
dudusky007:
Ahhh!!!! this 1 pain me... so sad, Just wondering how her parents are feeling right now
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by damijoe77: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2019
How I wish God allows everyone to taste pain & death and later come back to dis world as same person,same family,same status.may be d world would have been a better place.notin dey dis life.rich or poor na 6 feet go end am. No1 one knows when,where and how he/she is gonna die.if hell is. Real nobody knows cus no 1 has ever returned from d after life.human re small gods but death surperceds all.
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by damijoe77: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2019
How I wish God allows everyone to taste pain & death and later come back to dis world as same person,same family,same status.may be d world would have been a better place.notin dey dis life.rich or poor na 6 feet go end am. No1 one knows when,where and how he/she is gonna die.if hell is. Real nobody knows cus no 1 has ever returned from d after life.human re small gods but death surperceds all.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Majikmoment(f): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2019
OMG
Rip dear.
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2019
RIP young woman
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by JeffreyLiaison(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2019
Sometimes when you work in the Corps, it can be a fast way to get to ur corpse.
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by goatface: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2019
May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by KingDami27(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2019
Rip
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Nakedwire635(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2019
May her soul ready in peace!!
I served in Kebbi that state is far and unbearable. Okene lokoga and Abuja / kaduna robbery is hell.
The rate of road accidents there is much cez those hausa drivers run up to 160 to 180 kph.
It's just an irreparable loss..
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by olasunkanmi222: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2019
What a great lost
may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Frenliwis(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2019
We served together in the state, she is platoon 4. It's a very exit... I pray her parents have the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by NELLY1990: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2019
RIP. But I always ask myself ‘what is it attached to NYSC that almost every year u hear stories of death via accident’ God have mercy
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2019
Sirnose:
R.I.P dear corper!

And still yet people want you to die for Nigeria, when Nigeria doesn't even know you exist!

'Still' and 'Yet' mean the same thing.

RIP to the dead.

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Sirnose:
R.I.P dear corper!

And still yet people want you to die for Nigeria, when Nigeria doesn't even know you exist!

RIP

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by wonder233: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oh so sad! I served in Kebbi many years ago... I feel a sense of kinship to her
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by NnamdiN: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kendumazy:
Quite sad. My condolences to her family. Honestly, I think it's high time this Nysc should be abolished and let's think of other better ways youths can serve the nation without having to put their lives in dangers.
is it only corps members that die via accident? Give another reason for its abolishment abeg abi she would have survived the accident if she were not a corps member?
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Weirdgee: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by midnighter(f): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Weathered:
what is good about nysc? It has outlived whatever usefulness it had.

Established after the civil war for reintegration and there's been killings and mayhem since then till now

Nysc was not supposed to be the only solution to ethnic strife.

How do you expect nysc to carry all the responsibility on its back for social cohesion when even our government and educational systems havve been marred by corruption and tribalism?

Just because there have been ethnic tensions since nysc was launched it doesnt mean that its purpose has been lost
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by amendara1: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
So sad!!! My family has not recover from my brother's death through the same accident while serving in Uyo 3yrs ago, a year later my old man follow, na prayers we dey pray for mummy now. May God not let us know the end of our children. NYSC IS EVIL... RIP Folorunso.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? / Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? / My Dad's 40-Year-Old NYSC Cap Vs My 1-Year-Old NYSC cap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.