Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You (3283 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by BrokeFucker007: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
For me a lot...
1. Security: anytime she's around me she's definitely secure because I won't let anything happen to her, physical abuse of any kind.

2. Financial support,

3. Listening ears and advise on lots of things, compliments on her beauty.

4. Fun, jokes, play( I play a lot with my chick) :-), lots of orgasms, Plate washing skills is on flick.

5. Travel: I'll take her to a nice place, resort or something out of town/state and stuff. so many things to mention.

Guys oya make una talk una own :-)

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
pants,cream and pad grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by sweetonugbu: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
(1) fuc.k her from the front (2 fuc.k her from the back (3) cum & orgasms

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by Manadan0000(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Attention
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by meobizy(f): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
These type of topics tire me. I look down on users who post them. Anyway sha, na cheap smartphones and poor education I blame.

Let me play to gallery for the fun of it:

1. Good sex till I lose interest.
2. A huge body she'll enjoy rubbing on, holding, lying on.
3. Money.
4. Knowledge and self improvement.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by donbachi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
1.self worth 2.sense 3.respect
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by Abfinest007(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
1)knowledge 2) financial freedom 3) love
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by Birdeyeview: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
pants,cream and pad grin grin
see ur life dangling in between ur tighs
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by Randy100: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
1 beating 2 slapping 3 more beating and slapping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Birdeyeview:

is the thigh not the only reason we date you girls
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by BrokeFucker007: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
meobizy:
These type of topics tire me. I look down on users who post them. Anyway sha, na cheap smartphones and poor education I blame.

Let me play to gallery for the fun of it:

1. Good sex till I lose interest.
2. A huge body she'll enjoy rubbing on, holding, lying on.
3. Money.
4. Knowledge and self improvement.
Never look down on anyone at all, you'd be surprised bro. BTW the topic is just experimental as regards to how guys respond to questions and how females do... the topic females were asked 99% of them couldn't mention a thing or two.
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by BrokeFucker007: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
Birdeyeview:

Can you mention ,3 things a guy will benefit from dating you dear?
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by vanida6: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
sweetonugbu:
(1) I will fuc.k her from front (2) I will fuc.k her from the back (3) I will cum
see dis one spiting garbage undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by meobizy(f): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Never look down on anyone at all, you'd be surprised bro. BTW the topic is just experimental as regards to how guys respond to questions and how females do... the topic females were asked 99% of them couldn't mention a thing or two.
...and yet we’re meant to improve ourselves to attract creatures who don’t know what they want. Lol. Send me the link to the thread. I’m interested.
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by jeff1607(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
peace of mind
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by Biingoo: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Financial support, marriage, shelter, security, etc I can go on and on its just too many.

And most importantly we give them the ability to bear the title "Mrs" grin
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by sweetonugbu: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
vanida6:
see dis one spiting garbage undecided

my problem with you is that u can kill for se.x but you pretend alot, of all the replies u choose mine, that guy told me u were no yes no yes till the third round, grow up.
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by IamPlato(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
1. Fame because I Am about To Become One Of The Greatest Men On Earth
2. Intelligence because I Have That
3. Knowledge because I Know One Or two Things About Many Things
4. Sex because I Have A Dick
5. Love from People, Because I Am Easily Loved
6. Every Good Thing

NOTE: I Already Have Somebody

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by Osobi32(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
1) security
2) travels
3) adventures
4) financial security
5) share good business ideas with her
6) good sense of humour
7) PDA
cool attention
9) respect
10) exposure
11) good sex
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by BornToSucced(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Growing spiritually
Investment & business ideas
Career and personal development support
Emotional succor
Romance and fun loving weekend after our hustles.
Reading 20 books a month
Building her own personal brand and self esteem.
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by Lonelypacifist6: 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
If you're honest and sincere with me you'll have the best of me
I'll provide shelter, money, business ideas, We'll have fun "not necessarily sex” If you're an avid reader like me you'll get a room full of books. ”That is actually a lie I don't give out books". I'll rub off on you in a very positive way grin
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by mumumugu(m): 1:02am On Dec 06, 2019
I will help her write her exams, at least instead of F, she will get E
Re: As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You by Mryacks: 1:59am On Dec 06, 2019
1. True love (friendship, respect, faithfulness, loyalty, etc)
2. Spiritual support and guidance
3. Physical and material needs

(1) (Reply)

" Is It right Sitting On Your Boyfriend's Laps While You're In A Bank?" / Apart From KuliKuli,TomTom,MoiMoi,. What Other Word Do Nigerians Say Twice? / How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.