Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail (5677 Views)

What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents / Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by zeestone99(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
There is something I don't understand about nigerians especially the igbo people. Many are saying they are happy Kalu is jailed because he's an apc politician. None is happy he's jailed because he stole abians future, abians wealth.
It means abians will prefer he's a pdp politician and loot abia state dry. Where did we keep our senses.

1 Like

Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by slimfit1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
All the governors charged are Christians look at it properly.
Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by nzeobi(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Commentor:
Remains Peter Obi.
petition the EFCC about peter obi and make sure you put your address and see if you wont be arrested for false alarm
Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by Commentor: 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
nzeobi:

petition the EFCC about peter obi and make sure you put your address and see if you wont be arrested for false alarm

Why not do the same for Tinubu?

Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by Omoboricash(m): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Who is Tinubu?
The political emperor that sent your hero back to Otuoke. The Jagaban of Africa, the Asiwaju of Lagos........ Let me allow u to digest the little I said about him

1 Like

Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 06, 2019
Omoboricash:

The political emperor that sent your hero back to Otuoke. The Jagaban of Africa, the Asiwaju of Lagos........ Let me allow u to digest the little I said about him

Are you done?
Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by Omoboricash(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Who exactly?

Is this person a vampire or a ghost?

Is the person a civil servant?
The jagaban of Borgu and Oluomo of Nigeria politics. The man who retired Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, T. Y Danjuma , and other heroes of your in politics

1 Like

Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by Omoboricash(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2019
zeestone99:
There is something I don't understand about nigerians especially the igbo people. Many are saying they are happy Kalu is jailed because he's an apc politician. None is happy he's jailed because he stole abians future, abians wealth.
It means abians will prefer he's a pdp politician and loot abia state dry. Where did we keep our senses.
My brother their mentality speak volumes of who they are
Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2019
Omoboricash:

The jagaban of Borgu and Oluomo of Nigeria politics. The man who retired Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, T. Y Danjuma , and other heroes of your in politics

A Yari::ba??
Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2019
gidgiddy:
As a proud Igbo man and Biafra supporter, I'm happy that the caliphate slave called Orji Uzo Kalu is going to jail
You're happy not because he stole money and made biafra more underdeveloped but because he doesn't hate the North undecided
Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by Legitnews247(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2019
Commentor:
Remains Peter Obi.
You don't mean it
Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by Legitnews247(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

You're happy not because he stole money and made biafra more underdeveloped but because he doesn't hate the North undecided
Hmmmm
Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by vanunu: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:
At least for the first time , large amounts of people from East supports the incarceration of Kalu

Number Not amount.
Many people.
Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by zeestone99(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2019
Omoboricash:

My brother their mentality speak volumes of who they are

The thing weak me, all the money spent on education wasted,because ordinary common sense many don't have.

1 Like

Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by zeestone99(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2019
Legitnews247:

Hmmmm

U sef do hmmm. U see the way an average nigerian reasons abi. 7.6billion he doesn't care. He's more interested in the igbo vs hausa hatred.
Re: See How Aba Residents Reacted Towards Sen.orji Uzor Kanu's Jail by Legitnews247(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Who exactly?

Is this person a vampire or a ghost?

Is the person a civil servant?
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agricultural Field Enumerators Accuse FG Of Enslavement / Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" / Reps To Consult AGF Over Controversy On Appointment Of New Auditor-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.