Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks (2389 Views)

Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. / Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE / ⚫⚫ CARGUIDENG PROVIDES COMPREHENSIVE VIN CHECKS & HISTORY REPORTS!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by EasyPeazy: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Recently, I was in the market to buy a car. To be honest, it was not easy. In my life, I never knew that Nigerians can be this wicked. Honestly, I checked out over 30 cars. Only 2 passed the threshold I put forth. Many of these cars have no airbags. Some have rebuilt engines. Some have terrible AIR Conditions. Majority have terrible rewirings in there engines.

Before I continue, I must thank LegalWealth in a special way for the website he provided for free VIN checks. More often than not, we take so many information on this great forum for granted but I can assure you that its not in our best interest.

I remember when LegalWealth put forth that website. So many people were even saying that he is spreading virus. Lo and behold, that website saved me a whole lot! If not for that website, only God knows how much I would have lost in VIN checks. The cheapest VIN check is 2,000. I checked over 30 cars. Thats in the region of 80k saved! Believe me when I say that I would have paid this money for VIN checks because Nigerians are dubious.

Many Nigerians are selling DEAD MELONS as GOOD CARS! I will use only one as example because I wouldn't want to spoil business for anybody. I want people to discover evils on there own.

ONCE MORE THANKS A LOT TO LEGALWEALTH FOR SAVING ME A LOT OF MONEY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by Raysleek: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Way To go @legalwealth. Oga put the website again for we that missed it before
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by Fentanyl: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
LOL

sponsored post

where is engineer prosper?

ronkus esther is no longer on duty?

grin cheesy

if you know you know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by KINGreignn: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Fentanyl:
LOL

sponsored post

grin cheesy

if you know you know

Gazzuzz, nurey, diportivo, obekediamondfuto, et al
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by Raysleek: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kids everywhere. I doubt any serious man that is busy with his legitimate business will have time to be tagging people on a post up and down. I cant imagine otedola or dangote doing such nonsense. It tells a lot about who we are and how some people body has grown leaving their brain behind.
Taking advantage of one small misunderstanding of the other day to promote a lifelong enmity. Na wa o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by Advocatesam(f): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
God bless Legalwealth. I have used the link to check several cars

God bless you once again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by KINGreignn: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Raysleek:
Kids everywhere. [s]I doubt any serious man that is busy with his legitimate business will have time to be tagging people on a post up and down[/s]. I cant imagine otedola or dangote doing such nonsense. It tells a lot about who we are and how some people body has grown leaving their brain behind.
Taking advantage of one small misunderstanding of the other day to promote a lifelong enmity. Na wa o

You wanna talk about the tag I did, be a man, talk directly to me and stop all the hullabaloo.
FYI, if you're illegitimate or into illegalities, that's your box of shyyte keep it to yourself.

Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by Seunbukola187(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
KINGreignn:

You wanna talk about the tag I did, be a man, talk directly to me and stop all the hullabaloo.
FYI, if you're illegitimate or into illegalities, that's your box of shyyte keep it to yourself.

Nonsense and ingredients.
seriously Mr you need to grow up. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by Raysleek: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
I can just imagine their houseboy/gateman/carwasher/apprentice personality. Dey put fuel for fire wey suppose don off since.
Better heed advice and grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by EasyPeazy: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
I will ignore many trolls as much as I can.

Like I said before, I used the website he gave and ran some checks. Terrible results were coming up. I will use one as an apt example.

The car in question is a 2006 Toyota Camry. Mere seeing this car, you will want to bring money and pay immediately! grin grin grin

The car was so neat, clean and "strong" that you will doubt if this car was ever driven before lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But after I ran the VIN on the website LegalWealth gave here, what I saw shocked me to the marrows!

The VIN of the said car is 4T1BE32K56U722216

Chai... I was about paying before the juju the man kanck on me clear for my eye cry cry cry

I didnt even know how I "mysteriously" forgot to run a VIN check on this car. Immediately the scales fell of my eyes and I ran a VIN, what I saw... SAW ME grin grin grin

Attached are pictures for your viewing pleasure

Take Note: MAJOR DAMAGE, ACCIDENTED AND AIR BAG DEPLOYED angry angry angry

And this is what you want to sell to your fellow human being and country man? Funny enough, I was meant to travel with this car to the East with my Family embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Share

Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by EasyPeazy: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Can you imagine? Car with over 5 different owners already and has been driven for 13 years... Accidented, No airbags and multiple damages. Yet they want to sell it million million... Naija which way cry cry cry

1 Share

Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by idu1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
No pictures?
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by PipTick: 4:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Post the link to the website pls
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by KINGreignn: 4:25am On Dec 06, 2019
Seunbukola187:
seriously Mr you need to grow up. undecided
tell that to your self.
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by Donfolex: 4:36am On Dec 06, 2019
PipTick:

Come on...use your eyes!!
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by diportivo: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2019
so,multiple car owners means what exactly??

if one owner doesnt do routine maintenance as at when due and 10 different owners do,which car will u buy?

una wan buy used car,una dey find brand new ish spec

una never ready

because Suleiman in Nigeria will like to buy the car after 15 years,I should not sell/trade it in for something else?

do ur vin check,buy,move on....dont buy,move on still

I wonder what will happen when you want to buy rolls Royce grin

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by Fentanyl: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2019
diportivo:
so,multiple car owners means what exactly??

if one owner doesnt do routine maintenance as at when due and 10 different owners do,which car will u buy?

una wan buy used car,una dey find brand new ish spec

una never ready

because Suleiman in Nigeria will like to buy the car after 15 years,I should not sell/trade it in for something else?

do ur vin check,buy,move on....dont buy,move on still

I wonder what will happen when you want to buy rolls Royce grin

in that case he will employ the audio car consultant for clean title rolls royce
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by EasyPeazy: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Fentanyl:

in that case he will employ the audio car consultant for clean title rolls royce

Sir please, you are making noise.
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by timifakay(m): 12:54am On Dec 07, 2019
EasyPeazy:
Can you imagine? Car with over 5 different owners already and has been driven for 13 years... Accidented, No airbags and multiple damages. Yet they want to sell it million million... Naija which way cry cry cry

If car was owned by only 1 rental company it would have been driven by many more people than 5 private use owners...

Enjoy your new toy though

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by ronkusesther: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
EasyPeazy:
I will ignore many trolls as much as I can.

Like I said before, I used the website he gave and ran some checks. Terrible results were coming up. I will use one as an apt example.

The car in question is a 2006 Toyota Camry. Mere seeing this car, you will want to bring money and pay immediately! grin grin grin

The car was so neat, clean and "strong" that you will doubt if this car was ever driven before lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But after I ran the VIN on the website LegalWealth gave here, what I saw shocked me to the marrows!

The VIN of the said car is 4T1BE32K56U722216

Chai... I was about paying before the juju the man kanck on me clear for my eye cry cry cry

I didnt even know how I "mysteriously" forgot to run a VIN check on this car. Immediately the scales fell of my eyes and I ran a VIN, what I saw... SAW ME grin grin grin

Attached are pictures for your viewing pleasure

Take Note: MAJOR DAMAGE, ACCIDENTED AND AIR BAG DEPLOYED angry angry angry

And this is what you want to sell to your fellow human being and country man? Funny enough, I was meant to travel with this car to the East with my Family embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please ignore them
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by ronkusesther: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Fentanyl:
LOL

sponsored post

grin cheesy

if you know you know

You forgot Lateefat101, Truthbetold etc you claimed are legalwealth because they are supporting him.

OP must also be legalwealth undecided
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by ronkusesther: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
PipTick:

legalwealth:
We all know that getting VIN report of any vehicle we want to buy is very important these days for so many reasons.

All you need to do is to sign up for free on a website and then type the VIN of the vehicle in a box on the website. Once you do, a full autocheck VIN report will show up which you could easily download as pdf or save as image file.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [url=https://blog.ijamautos.com/post.php?id=7&t=How%20To%20Get%20The%20VIN%20Report%20Of%20Any%20Eligible%20Car/Vehicle%20Absolutely%20For%20FREE] CLICK HERE [/url] for full details without paying a dime.

Proudly brought to you by IJAM Autos which is powered by IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED, a duly registered company with Federal Government of Nigeria! !!

The link to the thread is https://www.nairaland.com/5529840/how-where-get-vin-report
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by ronkusesther: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
KINGreignn:
tell that to your self.

The truth hurts

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by legalwealth(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2020
FentanyI:

Legalwealth I am sorry for the posts ... Apologies my hereditary madness is the reason I post nonsense occasionally

Apology accepted from you fentanyl ! !!

And don't worry for you will be completely delivered from it.
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by legalwealth(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2020
Advocatesam:
God bless Legalwealth. I have used the link to check several cars

God bless you once again

Amen! !!

God bless you too.
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by legalwealth(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2020
FentanyI:

Thank you. I also wanted to tell dokyoloye that I fentanyl is ready to accept his psychiatric admission offer unconditionally and praxtech's hunger palliatives.

Hallelujah! !!
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by udemzyudex(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2020
legalwealth:

Apology accepted from you fentanyl ! !!

And don't worry for you will be completely delivered from it.

Wait a minute his post wasn't offensive, why is it hidden?

Is he the moderator of this section, he said his madness is hereditary, no doubt about that but he should learn to be a man of his words.

This man is not stable, he needs attention.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by legalwealth(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2020
udemzyudex:

Is he the moderator of this section, he said his madness is hereditary, no doubt about that but he should learn to be a man of his words.

grin
Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by Fentanyl: 12:51pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
udemzyudex:

[/s]

be smart, upgrade your intellect

if you follow legalwealth, lol you will lament just as he has

as for hereditary madness, lol I know you just know a lot about that subject, since you have battled with it for generations

if you cannot tell the difference between a fake and a real moniker, then you and legalwealth deserve each other

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks by legalwealth(m): 1:07pm On May 03, 2020
grin

Rumour monger and lies fabricator itself flying here and there to clear its fake ass.

I couldn't stop laughing seeing it flying here and there like housefly looking for food.

It is true that those who do some things to others don't find easy whenever same thing is done to them.

But truly, he is mentally derailed from all can be seen from its displays.

Also from keen observation, it has connection with a or some moderators of this forum with the alternate moniker it created in September 2019.

Because the speed at which some posts it hates and exposes it vanish so quick is suspicious. I suspect someone to be behind this altername moniker but time will reveal.

P.S: This post will be gone in some days but I will screenshot so that I can show evidence of it removed by it later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold out Toyota Camry Drop Light 800k @ Isolo / »»» Sold!! Toks Grade 02 Sienna @ N2.18M Negotiable ««« / Converting Rhd Cars To Lhd Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.