Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members (34849 Views)

Radio Biafra London Campaigns For Peter Obi- Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out / BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by johnmartus(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2019
Hypocrite how many of your leader you call out that indictment of corruption... even when they arrest them for corruption you fight for them.
mrvitalis:
because we call out our leaders when they do bad ?

How many many Yoruba's abuse their governors or accuse them of corruption

Are you not same people hailing tinubu ?

Are Igbo's even more corrupt that Yoruba's ?

The only difference is Igbo's invest and grow their proceed Yoruba's blow it up

Example E money ...mompha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by blackjackson284(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2019
johnmartus:
This particular tribe i hate their view on corruption. Even if they give them their own country. The country will worst than Syria and south Sudan .
why say this shit!

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by fk001(m): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2019
To them everything is Karma
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by majamajic(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2019
johnmartus:
This particular tribe i hate their view on corruption. Even if they give them their own country. The country will worst than Syria and south Sudan .

it's a lie , did u see anyone of them supporting him ?

igbos are straight forward people !!

did u see the way they supported Sowere till his release ?

Orji will not receive any support from them

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by fergie001: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2019
Call it whatever it is, I am happy he is docked.

Ipob or no ipob, he did the crime, he will serve the time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2019
A thief is a thief even in Biafra land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by ada9ja(f): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2019
this ipob people are clueless..................when onyema had issue, they mocked him and blame his problem on supporting buhari or not supporting them same to orji kalu....my question is do ipob support fraud and corruption or the people in question innocent of the charges against them?......am sorry to say this...igbos is the only tribe that hustle well but never loved each other in terms of problems...

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by StPete: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2019
But this Nnamdi Kanu is a stoopid fellow.

You left the context of the imprisonment to talk about how he should have joined Biafra. Somebody stole a whooping 7.1bn from state coffers which would have uplifted the State and instead, has further impoverished the average Abian. I just wonder how these goats reason.

Let’s forget party affiliations, what is bad is bad! If you steal, be ready to do the time.

12 years is even too short a time, that man should be jailed for life!!! angry

13 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Unghost: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Corruption is important for development ...USA sold hard drugs to its citizens to make money in the 70s and 80s

British had to kill millions to expand

France steal from poor Africans daily

Russia allow scammers to earn hard currency

Swiss allow stolen wealth

How u make money is not important ,just make it (capitalism ) the end justify the means

Only the poor have morals ( which was invented by the rich to keep them poor )

see monkey

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by aimuan(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2019
johnmartus:
i tell you. Instead of them to be happy they rather chose to tribalize it. I wonder if the will even have court in Biafra if the get it. Maybe corruption will be legalized. Spit.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2019
He stole your money, he's been punished now you're blaming him for being punished for stealing your money...what a biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by majamajic(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2019
The gods are not to blame !!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Correcto: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2019
So Biafra will be a hospitable space for corruption?
myright:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

LET WHAT BEFELL ORJI UZOR KALU SERVE AS A LESSON TO OTHERS

......and as I warned them many years ago, serve the Zoo come back in shame.

I warned him when he came to see me in Kuje Prison that those illiterate unity begging Alimajiris from the desert don't love him but he wouldn't listen.

I warned him that Fulani caliphate will not rest until they conquer, subdue and enslave the entire East and West because of their sense of inferiority complex, but he wouldn't listen.

I warned him of the pathological hatred these Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because our industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity, but he wasn't having it. He was a committed One Nigeria apologist.
I reminded him of what happened to Ken Saro Wiwa who like him believed so much in One Nigeria and ended up being killed by the same Alimajiri he served so dilligently against Biafra, but he wouldn't listen.

Today they are picking them off one after the other because they know IPOB won't fight for any Efulefu. If he had known what was to become of him, he would have done exactly what I told him during our meeting, join the nearest IPOB family and support the Biafra restoration project. Isn't it ironic the only thing that will save Orji Uzor Kalu now is the coming of Biafra. Will Dave Umahi, Okezie Ikpeazu, Willie Obiano, Rochas Okorocha learn from this?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by kby: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2019
He was jailed because he was guilty of stealing 7.2 billion naira that the government kept under his watch for the development of "biafraland". Now u r implying that if he had joined IPOB, his actions would have gone without consequences.

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by majamajic(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2019
MICHEALADEX:
He stole your money, he's been punished now you're blaming him for being punished for stealing your money...what a biafra

Where did u see that ?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Shashar: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2019
ada9ja:
this ipob people are clueless..................when onyema had issue, they mocked him and blame his problem on supporting buhari or not supporting them same to orji kalu....my question is do ipob support fraud and corruption or the people in question innocent of the charges against them?......am sorry to say this..[s].igbos is the only tribe that hustle well but never loved each other in terms of problems...[/s]

You know nothing.

Go back to the other room,that's where you belong

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by adecz: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2019
This has nothing to do with
Igbo or Fulani,

The issue is about him chopping
the money that should have been
used to develop Igbo land.
undecided
Was it Hausa/ Fulani that told him
to embezzle Abia State money??

My humble observation though,
is that, only Christian governors are
been convicted, when former Muslim governors
like Nyako of Adamawa, Goje of Gombe,
Yarima ( shari'a gov) of Zamfara, Aliyu
of Niger State are all walking freely..

sad lipsrsealedundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by OgaBuhari: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2019
gidgiddy:
Orji Uzo Kalu is just a caliphate slave and a traitor to his people. The good news is that he has 12 years to think of his mistake. Hopefully, when he comes out he would have stopped being a Northern a$$ licker
are u actually that dumb to believe that Orji Uzor Kalu will spend a whole 12 years in prison?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2019
IPOB is shit

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by uchechi7(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2019
Whatever a man soweth that he shall reap. The law has cut up with him.

Do you know you can Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.
Chat only 09033645897

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by midnighter(f): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2019
johnmartus:

But Syria and South Sudan still like themselves like that so what is your point exactly

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2019
majamajic:

Where did u see that ?

See what Mr man? What was he convicted ?

Abeg I no get your time
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by VirginSearcher(m): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2019
I wished its a life sentence, e remain Rochas.. bunch of greedy criminals angry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Ayoefa: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2019
The usual ranting of the brainwashed imbecilic retards also known as the ipob monkeys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by ada9ja(f): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2019
Shashar:
You know nothing.

Go back to the other room,that's where you belong

u dey madddddd

assuming he is supporting that clueless group of yours, you all will want to defend him forgotten he is charged with fraud....ipob nile bu ndiala

all the igbos knows is to make money regardless where is coming from, that mindset is shameful.....

orji and all the politicians in Nigeria is corrupt....including nnamdi kanu....
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by LordNonso(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is probably corrupt and those listening to him have stupidity added to their dose of dumbness.

Dr Orji Kalu committed fraudulent activities with government funds and was arraigned by EFCC. Mind you his case started long before came into power and the law only caught up with him.

Why is Nnamdi Kanu being such a wicked fellow by relating it with fulani and ibo ethnic dichotomy? Why is Kanu trying to incite and spread hate?

Is Nnamdi Kanu saying that in Biafra, Dr Orji Kalu would be a free man by just supporting biafra?

Igbo youths must begin to think with their brains and not settle for another man's devices for making money and fame.

Say no to Corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by sinola(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2019
YungMillionaire:
IPOB are so full of hate. Deep deep hatred for anything Fulani. Are Fulanis not human beings created by God? If another group expresses this kind of hate towards Igbos every single day, these same Igbos will go around screaming to United Nations. What a bunch of failures.
Yes, IPOB admits that they don't like Fulanis but in a diplomatic way not violence... Have u seen them killing any fulani man or almajiri just because they simply don't go well with them. Everyone can't be your friend bro... . You that is talking this gibberish have your own enemies.
So, it is not a crime to have people you can never trust. It is simply natural.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Chukkychukky(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2019
So long ur frm east u cannot please a hausa/fulani man, no matter how friendly u are to chicken u must always use it for stew wen d need arises

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies / President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / EFCC Releases Willie Obiano And His Wife, Ebelechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.