Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members (34853 Views)

Radio Biafra London Campaigns For Peter Obi- Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out / BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by greatermeme: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2019
mumumugu:
Few IBO's who were piloting him or rochas foor presidency are disappointed. finally, power 2023 will be exchanged between south west and north. no hope for Igbo presidency
You should be ashamed to be living in a backward country! I'm sure you have no power supply there! Ask South Africans and others how a normal society runs!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by ProudDick: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2019
gidgiddy:
Orji Uzo Kalu is just a caliphate slave and a traitor to his people. The good news is that he has 12 years to think of his mistake. Hopefully, when he comes out he would have stopped being a Northern a$$ licker

I'm waiting for Peter obi too. He is also a Fulani slave.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by ProudDick: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:
because we call out our leaders when they do bad ?

How many many Yoruba's abuse their governors or accuse them of corruption

Are you not same people hailing tinubu ?

Are Igbo's even more corrupt that Yoruba's ?

The only difference is Igbo's invest and grow their proceed Yoruba's blow it up

Example E money ...mompha

Mompha is not even Yoruba. And who told you he has no investments? Why do you guys behave like illiterates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Trutherme: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari's anti-corruption war not selective - Orji Uzor Kalu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by izombie(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2019
unbitchable:

There's always a shared trait of falsehood, lies, bandwagon and a twisted sense of history in every ipob. Ordinarily, ibos would have cried of witch hunting as they usually do whenever one of them is picked up by EFCC. Igbos celebrate because you regard Orji Kalu as a caliphate slave who defected to APC against the interests of Ndigbo. Even at that, y'all still call it a grand plan against Igbo presidency.. shame on all of you.
you people are pathetic. The only reason you people are not rubbing this in is because igbos are happy that OUK got jailed. Yes he is corrupt. And yes he joined the apc because of his personal interests. The igbos will still celebrate when something like this happens to other igbos in ruling class that have decided that their personal interests are more important than igbo interests.
And if you cannot decipher from general igbo comments that what majority of igbos want is our own country then you have a problem. Rochas or any other igbo person might want to contest for president but the general igbo public do not give a rat as55 about that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Chinablack: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2019
YungMillionaire:

So if I say Igbos are drug dealing murderous criminals it is understood that I do not mean all Igbos. Is that right?

And if I say this on EVERY DAY AND EVERY OPPORTUNITY I get then it is understandable and okay. Is that right?
i have to read the write up again, to see where he stigmatized the entire fulanis, but i didn't see . it's like you're the one that has issues. fulani caliphate is different from fulani as a tribe. what's good about that caliphate that doesn't see fulanis and non fulanis as equals?.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by MedicH: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2019
YungMillionaire:
IPOB are so full of hate. Deep deep hatred for anything Fulani. Are Fulanis not human beings created by God? If another group expresses this kind of hate towards Igbos every single day, these same Igbos will go around screaming to United Nations. What a bunch of failures.

We hate fulani because of their vile nature and u afonja love them.

Let me break it down for you.

When illiterate dirty gworo chewing fulani herdsmen accosted and killed the beautiful daughter of afenifere leader what did tinubu do. He came to the funeral and danced around the whole thing saying that its not fulani that fulani are innocent blah blah blah. The aso rock errand boy came around and said fulani herdsmen kidnapping and murder is getting out of hand that was after he told Nigerians in diaspora that it is exaggerated.

What do u see here? Cowardice. U profess love to ppl that kill u on daily basis out of cowardice and because u think by so doing u could become president. Bullshit.

The soldiers of futa jallon are on a mission u know nigerians are blind but i thank God for ohamadike the one true prophet in the order of nostradamus the man who saw tomorrow. Now i understand there's no love. From the futa jalon soldier to the afonja in the west and to the nwaobi in south east the futa jalon soldier has no love and for hate the igbo race will return hate. Ka chineke mezie okwu.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by andy244: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=YungMillionaire post=84666091]

So we should stigmatize ALL Fulanis because of the actions of a few? Should will stigmatize ALL Igbos because of the actions of their drug dealers and murderous armed robbers?[/quote

And you think Foolanis don't have more armed and drug dealers? Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Emotionss: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
aimuan:
i tell you. Instead of them to be happy they rather chose to tribalize it. I wonder if the will even have court in Biafra if the get it. Maybe corruption will be legalized. Spit.

But are they not happy ?

Did you see any of them against the Arrest ?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Angelfrost(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2019
Such imbecility from a so called freedom fighter... A man who stole billions from a state should be allowed to go free in the name of ethnicity??!...

The idiot even compared Orji Kalu to Ken Saro Wiwa... Lol... On what grounds exactly??! Late. Ken was a committed freedom fighter, totally selfless, while Mr. Kalu is a common crook that felt no qualms about stealing from a struggling state.

Like I have said severally, you Igbos need to really have a word with yourselves... This is embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Dechymmytv(f): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2019
ALPHABASE:
BULLHARY SHOULD DO THE RIGHT THING BY EXTENDING THAT 12 YEARS PRISON TERM TO 45 YEARS. HE SHOULD TELL THE WORLD THAT HE IS TRUELY MR INTEGRITY cool NEXT IS OBIAKPO AND NNIA NWODO
seconded
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Devops: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Corruption is important for development ...USA sold hard drugs to its citizens to make money in the 70s and 80s

British had to kill millions to expand

France steal from poor Africans daily

Russia allow scammers to earn hard currency

Swiss allow stolen wealth

How u make money is not important ,just make it (capitalism ) the end justify the means

Only the poor have morals ( which was invented by the rich to keep them poor )
Damn bruh.. Damn. Words too lit
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Florian90: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Corruption is important for development ...USA sold hard drugs to its citizens to make money in the 70s and 80s

British had to kill millions to expand

France steal from poor Africans daily

Russia allow scammers to earn hard currency

Swiss allow stolen wealth

How u make money is not important ,just make it (capitalism ) the end justify the means

Only the poor have morals ( which was invented by the rich to keep them poor )
You are wrong, that is what has kept many people poor. If only the poor have morals then remain poor then
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by izombie(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2019
MICHEALADEX:
He stole your money, he's been punished now you're blaming him for being punished for stealing your money...what a biafra
no, ipob is blaming him and mocking him for preaching one nigeria after he joined apc.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Angelfrost(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2019
ScotMisile:

Keep kwayet there... Do you love ya father?

Does Orji Uzor Kalu love you??! You think KANU gives a hoot about you??!... Is it Okorocha or Ikpeazu that cares about your welfare??!...

You people don't yet know what is doing you!!! I pity most of you.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Ojiofor: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2019
I know OUK will receive support and sympathy from two faced söphistikated möröns because IPOB seems to be happy he is convicted.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by gidgiddy: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2019
anonymous1759:

Mehn we've a long way to go in this country with people like you. So if you've your Biafra you'll pardon corrupt politicians?

The reason why Orji Izo Kalu could steal so much money is because of Nigeria. The Nigerian system encourages looting, stealing, corruption, embezzlement and fraud.

If it were in Biafra, OUK dare not touch a dime! He knows what his people would have done to him

Nigerian politics is all about "coming to steal", but Biafra politics will be about "coming to serve"

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Tulsaguy: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:
because we call out our leaders when they do bad ?

How many many Yoruba's abuse their governors or accuse them of corruption

Are you not same people hailing tinubu ?

Are Igbo's even more corrupt that Yoruba's ?

The only difference is Igbo's invest and grow their proceed Yoruba's blow it up

Example E money ...mompha

Nonso: Make u no loud am oh... @mrvitalis is a big fool

Nnamdi: Really... he looks like one

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by MoIbrahim: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2019
It's sad that some people are not even celebrating the fact that he's being punished for corruption. The angle they see from is how it affect their ethnic agenda. Really sad and embarrassing.

Na wa o.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Patojargz: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Finally! He made a mess of umuahia... So let him dance 2 d music he played for himself... #OldScumbag
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Johniyke2flex(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2019
Funny thing is that it is the people from the other tribes that have gotten the wrong message from this. Ipob has not said OUK shouldn't be jailed for corruption. In fact they are happy about it. They are only chastising him for abandoning his people in preference for the Nigerian state. These are different messages that shouldn't be misconstrued. Besides, yorubas, what is your own in all these? How is it your business? Why do you take pleasure in forcefully throwing yourselves into everything that partains to the Igbos. You say the Igbos have too much hate but you know deep down that you feel the same way about them. What's the hypocrisy for? We hate you too as much as you hate us. In fact, we hate you more than you hate us. What's all these gan sef? Please stay away from our mentions. Majority of Nigerians leave in extreme poverty and yet you don't see any reason to shout down this status quo, your only natural engagement is to call out those that have decided to fight for themselves. Bleep you all hypocrites. Your hypocrisy stinks. I can't continue being neutral in the face of this madness. Let everything burn down and let everyone find their square root. It's not as if remaining silent will better anyone's lot in this conflagration mistakenly called a country. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by virginchaser(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2019
It is unfortunate that IPOB Chief refused to condemned what Orji Uzor Kalu did. Seven billion naira out of Abia purse? If invested into Abia education or better still health, many Abians would have been grateful today. SAY NO TO CORRUPTION.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by carpdiemz: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2019
ALPHABASE:
BULLHARY SHOULD DO THE RIGHT THING BY EXTENDING THAT 12 YEARS PRISON TERM TO 45 YEARS. HE SHOULD TELL THE WORLD THAT HE IS TRUELY MR INTEGRITY cool NEXT IS OBIAKPO AND NNIA NWODO

God bless you 45 years or 50 would be nice i swear dem go dey fear to steal ko ma lobe means make d parole dey go like dat e better pass make dem dey waka free
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by ScotMisile: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2019
Angelfrost:

Does Orji Uzor Kalu love you??! You think KANU gives a hoot about you??!... Is it Okorocha or Ikpeazu that cares about your welfare??!...

You people don't yet know what is doing you!!! I pity most of you.
Your words are a reflection of yourself.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Sermwell(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2019
johnmartus:
This particular tribe i hate their view on corruption. Even if they give them their own country. The country will worst than Syria and south Sudan .
oya give them their country naaa!! why is it so difficult??
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2019
ScotMisile:

Your words are a reflection of yourself.

Yes they are... They are words of experience and wisdom... You need them.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by gidgiddy: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2019
ejimatic:
. At times when some Igbos comment I wonder what they have in mind.(with due respect to all my Igbo people on nairaland) Kalus case started in 2007.He was in PDP then.Any reasonable Igbo man in APC is not there because of protection against his crime but to contest in 2023. This is even supported by what Kalu said after his sentence yesterday..".I am a stakeholder in 2023.".. When an Igbo man has a problem the Igbo kingdom should rally round him.Division in Igbo land among their politicians is one of the causes of the setback the region is having till today. ...

Rally round who? Igbos dont really round Caliphate houseboys
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2019
izombie:
no, ipob is blaming him and mocking him for preaching one nigeria after he joined apc.

Its still one Nigeria cos he's being dealt with on behalf of his people or were they expecting his sins to be forgive since he joined apc
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by nonut: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2019
unbitchable:

There's always a shared trait of falsehood, lies, bandwagon and a twisted sense of history in every ipob. Ordinarily, ibos would have cried of witch hunting as they usually do whenever one of them is picked up by EFCC. Igbos celebrate because you regard Orji Kalu as a caliphate slave who defected to APC against the interests of Ndigbo. Even at that, y'all still call it a grand plan against Igbo presidency.. shame on all of you.

Igbos call it witch-hunt because that's what it is.
For a every corrupt Igbo politician, there's ten more in the North.
If you truly want them to stop complaining, stop selective prosecution and indictment.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by ada9ja(f): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Shashar:
kee Ife onye nke a na akogheridi bikonu sad

Your head correct so?

ask the person you see in the mirror ewu
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by ada9ja(f): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
ScotMisile:

Keep kwayet there... Do you love ya father?

ask your family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Red Line Rail Project (Photos And Videos) / Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings / INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.