Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

SME Banking; what you need to know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SME Banking; what you need to know (661 Views)

The Best SME Banking Product In Nigeria / Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME / Online Platforms Where Individuals And Sme's Can Obtain Loans Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SME Banking; what you need to know by Corroro: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
SME (small-to-medium enterprise) is a convenient term for segmenting businesses and other organizations that are somewhere between the "small office-home office" ( SOHO ) size and the larger enterprise . The European Union has defined an SME as a legally independent company with no more than 500 employees.

SME Banking could be seen as banking that provides financial products and services specifically designed to help your business grow, building a successful business requires the right support so its always advisable as a young entrepreneur or business owner to have such banking support.

Advantages of SME includes:

1) Free and unlimited access to millions of customers around the globe; connecting buyers to sellers where ever they might be. This alone serves as manure to your growing business.
2) with SME's you get a reliable and convenient way of receiving money for goods and services bought by using the banks cash management and transaction banking platforms
3) access to soft loans, suitable financing options to help your business grow.
4) SME Newsletter provides you with knowledge and information that will help grow your business from nothing to its peak, at the end of the day you find out that these banks end up being more of business partners than bankers, you could check out this link for more info. https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/smebanking/

Re: SME Banking; what you need to know by thatkindthing: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thanks for the tips,now I know what SME is
Re: SME Banking; what you need to know by Dandsome: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
This SME banking idea is a very good initiative, many a times young entrepreneurs are being discouraged in business due to competition and such backup from these banks can really come in handy
Re: SME Banking; what you need to know by investigator007: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
This concept is nice but the question is how do young entrepreneurs access these loans without collateral? Or do the loans in this SME banking come without collateral?
Re: SME Banking; what you need to know by tafat: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
People need to know this o, this is the real deal
Re: SME Banking; what you need to know by tafat: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dandsome:
This SME banking idea is a very good initiative, many a times young entrepreneurs are being discouraged in business due to competition and such backup from these banks can really come in handy
true, but I think a good entrepreneur shouldn't be discouraged by competition, instead it should fuel him.
Re: SME Banking; what you need to know by Hundjager: 12:22am On Dec 06, 2019
Wow! Since I was young and now I am getting old, I'm just getting to know the full meaning of the acronym SME angry
Re: SME Banking; what you need to know by enoch273: 12:24am On Dec 06, 2019
Thanks for th wonderful tips OP, it seems like UBA has a lot more to offer than I thought.
Re: SME Banking; what you need to know by hexenbiest: 12:26am On Dec 06, 2019
This is really educative and a welcome initiative, but how do potential entrepreneurs like myself access these loans?
Re: SME Banking; what you need to know by Ennyholar: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2019
SME banking is not really new to Nigeria but a lot of people are yet to know about it. It's so good that UBA is coming out with this new programme and would love to see brands take advantage of it.
Re: SME Banking; what you need to know by Ennyholar: 6:31am On Dec 06, 2019
Hundjager:
Wow! Since I was young and now I am getting old, I'm just getting to know the full meaning of the acronym SME angry

We learn every single day.
Re: SME Banking; what you need to know by Ennyholar: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2019
hexenbiest:
This is really educative and a welcome initiative, but how do potential entrepreneurs like myself access these loans?

Getting the loan isn't that hard just read through the thread or visit their website.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Chasing And Start Earning Online / Learn These Skills Free / 5 Months Premium Non-stop SEO Traffic From Search Engine And Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.